General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby dork95 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Looking for the short comic scene where a hero named Jack is looking around and then comes across a female solider and then she proceeds to get swallowed by a mutated version of flash and then he kills it to rescue her. It was somewhere on here, but can't find it.
dork95
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kartomic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Looking for a story in which a woman is able to house spirits inside of her body. Her and a friend drive around at one point to save the spirit of a child from some shadow demon thing, and later that night she unbirths him... I think?
Apologies if I'm being vague, that's all I can remember from the story. :(
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Can't remember, but I could have sworn there was a map that had layed out all the options to all the Baby Fat games. Anyone know where I can find it?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby christhereaper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:10 am

Okay, after several days of searching myself, I give up.

Several years ago I found a bunch of stories related to Plush vore. Now, this isn't what I usually read, but I was intrigued, put it as a bookmark and read the stories over the next few weeks.
Now, I kinda wanted to read them again, but said bookmark has been lost due to my old PC's HDD failing and the backup didn't contain stuff like that. So I want to try my luck here.

The Story begins with the main character (male) buying a big fox plush online from an old lady. Turns out it is alive, VERY friendly, capable of minor (mostly interior) shapeshifting (mostly changing/generating fabric like shirts, pants, a velvet stomach.....) and, of course, vore. The two of them engage in different shenanigans and after some time other Plushs are also imbued with magic and given those abilities. At that point my memory gets a bit hazy, but there was a plotpoint about the old woman being a witch and getting absorbed by the fox plush, revealing that the plush used to be an actual fox that got hurt and the healing magic going wrong in some way.

Aaaand that's pretty much all that I remember except some fragments.

So, if anyone thinks they know the stories and could direct me in the right direction I would be very grateful.
christhereaper
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 am

christhereaper wrote:Okay, after several days of searching myself, I give up.

Several years ago I found a bunch of stories related to Plush vore. Now, this isn't what I usually read, but I was intrigued, put it as a bookmark and read the stories over the next few weeks.
Now, I kinda wanted to read them again, but said bookmark has been lost due to my old PC's HDD failing and the backup didn't contain stuff like that. So I want to try my luck here.

The Story begins with the main character (male) buying a big fox plush online from an old lady. Turns out it is alive, VERY friendly, capable of minor (mostly interior) shapeshifting (mostly changing/generating fabric like shirts, pants, a velvet stomach.....) and, of course, vore. The two of them engage in different shenanigans and after some time other Plushs are also imbued with magic and given those abilities. At that point my memory gets a bit hazy, but there was a plotpoint about the old woman being a witch and getting absorbed by the fox plush, revealing that the plush used to be an actual fox that got hurt and the healing magic going wrong in some way.

So, if anyone thinks they know the stories and could direct me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

I hope you fi d it. Plush vore is wonderfully sweet and cute! There are several plush vore stories I am a fan of including Jizzals Tucked In story, and this sounds amazing.

Truth be told id like to write or find one with a big plush giving comfort to a sad or sick kid using a magical stomach.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:51 am

Heyas. Im looking for an older comic where a male little red riding hood meets, snuggles, and is eaten by a female wolf. It was slightly anime style I think.... can anyone help me out?

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby drakodarian » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:11 pm

MisterEbony wrote:Heyas. Im looking for an older comic where a male little red riding hood meets, snuggles, and is eaten by a female wolf. It was slightly anime style I think.... can anyone help me out?
Wouldn't happen to be this comic, would it?
http://mariano.kemonoart.org/MaleHood/
drakodarian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Moonwraith » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:26 am

Hey guys, I'm looking for a series of dragon vore images I found on this site a while ago. It was kind of like a comic in a series of 4 or 5 drawings. It showed a girl who was captured by a dragon in a big, dark cave. There were other girls too and the dragon slowly ate them. The main girl enjoyed cuddling wth the dragon's belly and feeling them squirm around, and sort of warmed up to the idea of getting eaten. She had a convo with the dragon about how she liked seeing them get eaten, and the dragon kind of mischievously said "You know I'm going to eat you too, right?" And she said "Yes" and the comic ended. Please help!
Moonwraith
New to the forum

Postby deadlock89 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Please help find comic, i read it either here or on exhentai but it's not tagged well and i can't remember the name of it, the comic story is two large male preds (one gryphon and a dragon maybe?) 'playing' with a little prey fox or lizard, ( it has been a few weeks since i read it) the comic starts with the prey tied to one of the pred's penis, then is inserted into a shit fill ass, the rest of the comic involves scat sex, soft vore, copraphagia , full tour and some water sports. the entire comic is non-fatal, it ends with one of the preds holding the prey in his hand and says "you're next" looking forward towards screen or monitor. I have tried all tags it involves but getting nowhere, the comic looks like james howard in style and in colour if that helps.
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishMcFisherton » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm looking for any vore stories/art that includes a guy's girlfriend being eaten (possibly by a girl he knows) and then the pred taunts the guy while digesting his girlfriend in front of him. I may be searching with the wrong keywords. Can anyone show me how to find this kind of theme?
FishMcFisherton
New to the forum

Postby JerryHusky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:10 am

I'm looking for any of the vore stories Cinnamon DeWolf deleted from his FA and Sofurry. If anyone saved them to his/her HDD I would appreciate a PM with them in a DropBox or something similar.
JerryHusky
New to the forum

Postby christhereaper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:46 pm

MisterEbony wrote:
christhereaper wrote:Okay, after several days of searching myself, I give up.

I hope you fi d it. Plush vore is wonderfully sweet and cute! There are several plush vore stories I am a fan of including Jizzals Tucked In story, and this sounds amazing.

Truth be told id like to write or find one with a big plush giving comfort to a sad or sick kid using a magical stomach.

I found it, I finally found it.
It's "Fuzzy Navel" by Smokescale Aquatos.
Apparently the site it was hosted on originally went down, but he reposted it on sofurry.

Here it is if anyone is interested:
https://sofurry.anthro.fr/stories/781371
Seems like all chapters were uploaded
christhereaper
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:34 am

Glad you found it! And I can see why youbwere looking its pretty amazing.

Now to what I am looking for.... there was a bunch of great stories featuring a big fat bear named Grand Paws. Anyone know where i can find all of them?

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Looking for the following chapters in this manga: http://swallowed-whole.wikia.com/wiki/S ... iau_Kanojo

I can’t find them online. Damn shame, considering how interesting it sounds.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby lemonyboar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:57 am

Trying to find an old vore story, what I remember is that its some girl that goes to this vore hotel where people choose to be pred or prey and she chooses to be prey. It had multiple ways the story could go with multiple types of vore. Anyone know what im talking about?
lemonyboar
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 am

I have seen several like this. I hope someone continues the idea. Sounds like something similar to Inn Belly Inn.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am

I know I read these stories here but for some reason I cannot find them! The first 3 are a trilogy called something like "The Butter Incident" and the other has a girl that eats a guy she knows, they are at a convention and he shrinks, she finds him and teases him about swallowing him. He says he is too big so she decides to try to see if she can or not. She prolongs his digestion as long as possible. I think her name was Willow Charms.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deadman » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:50 pm

I'm looking for a vintage commercial that maybe somebody else here has seen. It was aired probably around the turn of the millennium and was a commercial for a novelty board game. The board game featured this spider who would pounce on players' game pieces, which were shaped like flies. Standard stuff, but the commercials had a cartoon spider snatching up spiders with childrens' faces while they would scream things like 'oh no!' or 'he's got me!'.

This sound familiar to anybody else? The thought just reoccurred to me today.
Deadman
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:39 am

Now that DOES sound familar. But there have been a few vorish vintage games. Shark Attack, Snardvark, and Feed Me come to mind.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion