General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby sevensix » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm

MechaSharkZilla wrote:"The Cutest Pred"

The Cutest Pred Ever? (Search the page source for "<div usr class="gr-body">".)

MechaSharkZilla wrote:and a K-On! story I can't remember the name of due to either 403 or 404 errors when the text tries to load on it's saves of the pages.

K-ON vs. Mino?

MechaSharkZilla wrote:OH, and a story with a name like "Maid with the softest tummy", or something like that. I remembered it from his DA

Looks like that one's unarchived, unfortunately.

MechaSharkZilla wrote:but the Wayback Machine is actively hampered by DA's maturity filter, so I'm guessing that's a dead end.

Not sure what that means.
Last edited by sevensix on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:07 am

sevensix wrote:
MechaSharkZilla wrote:"The Cutest Pred"

(Search the page source for "<div usr class="gr-body">".)

MechaSharkZilla wrote:but the Wayback Machine is actively hampered by DA's maturity filter, so I'm guessing that's a dead end.

Not sure what that means.

I had no idea you could view the page source to get around the maturity filter on the old snapshots of DA, so I assumed I was screwed. I'll have to manually re-add line breaks, and fix some punctuation that died, but that's a small price to pay to get back some of the first written forms of vore that I ever read. It's too bad that the maid one was lost, but hey, 2/3 ain't bad. Thanks a million!
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:37 am

R_U_Snacksize wrote:
Ratfilth wrote:Hoping to get some help here.

There was a pic posted on here awhile back under a forum titled something along the lines of "what is this from?". It was from a manga of some sort, B&W, and showed a woman with a defined bulge of a man in her stomach, with even his hat visible. I remember someone replying and saying that in-context, it had been a fantastic voyage plot where one of the characters grew inside her.

Anyone have the pic?

I posted it a long time ago and started writing a short story(that is not like the original) based on it. Lost the story but have the pic.

would you happen to have the rest of it?
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sevensix » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:44 am

exploration wrote:Got a low res pic, would love to know if anyone knows it or has the full size.

Looks like you got an answer elsewhere.

MechaSharkZilla wrote:I'll have to manually re-add line breaks, and fix some punctuation that died

I'd assumed you could just copy the code into a text editor and save it as HTML.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:23 pm

LowProfile wrote:
R_U_Snacksize wrote:
Ratfilth wrote:Hoping to get some help here.

There was a pic posted on here awhile back under a forum titled something along the lines of "what is this from?". It was from a manga of some sort, B&W, and showed a woman with a defined bulge of a man in her stomach, with even his hat visible. I remember someone replying and saying that in-context, it had been a fantastic voyage plot where one of the characters grew inside her.

Anyone have the pic?

I posted it a long time ago and started writing a short story(that is not like the original) based on it. Lost the story but have the pic.

would you happen to have the rest of it?

http://yusb.net/man/779.html
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby satanhymn666 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:37 pm

There's been lots of stuff from Voreville that has been lost to the sands of time. Back then I used to get a lot of neat videos from Bing Video search (believe it or not), but that was before I knew how to rip them off the web. However, I could barely find anything from Voreville for the life of me, especially one video titled "Masturbating Maiden", in which a woman masturbating on a large circular table is eaten headfirst and from behind by a snake, which then proceeds to devour her.

It's the source precursor to the "Snakes on a Jane" video I'm sure you're all familiar with. x3 If you guys can't find it, I wouldn't blame you. I looked everywhere myself to no results.
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pluie » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:10 pm

I remember an old 3D video on youtube, than i seen 2 years ago.
The pred was a women who swallowed a man and killed an other man with a fork, after she tortured them.
She was smiling like a psycho and was a métis

At the end there is a can of acid ( or something nuclear, it was green ) and she die after she jumped in.

It was really weird but nice. Can someone put a link with the video? I want to see it

Thanks
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomnity88 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:03 am

Here's another one:

Years ago i saw a youtube video of a live action blonde giantess where she was wearing a business suit. It started with a closeup of her mouth and then showed a lump on her neck digitally added going down and then she rubbed her belly. Does this video still exist?
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:42 pm

A pic i saw had a girl who had eaten a guy at an airport then she asks staff if she can trade in 2 tickets for 1
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Creaturedude » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Since this is the "I'm looking for" thread, does anyone have Laptop123's lilo and stitch vore series (not sure what else to call it)? I checked GhostofLaptop123's gallery, but I cant find it anywhere.
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blahblahbum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm looking for an oddity, two feminine programs interact, one assimilates the other using a trojan horse to trick her way past her prey's defenses. Anyone know where that one got too?
Blahblahbum
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:16 am

Creaturedude wrote:Since this is the "I'm looking for" thread, does anyone have Laptop123's lilo and stitch vore series (not sure what else to call it)? I checked GhostofLaptop123's gallery, but I cant find it anywhere.

Did Laptop123 make a new profile Laptop456 or something like that?
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theclaw » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:35 pm

looking for the old laptop 123 images of stich and plekli eating nani and lilo
theclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby theclaw » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:36 pm

its literally the only part of his art missing
theclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dreamey » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:29 am

Hi there.

I'm searching for a comic.

What I remember from it: There is a hero and he's a boy (from the Caribbean I guess). He's trying to save his island because an evil mermaid/octopus Lady (the villain) is a menace to them. In the end the villain devours a captain which was her henchman because he failed her and her plan.

It's a normal childrens comic not a vore Comic but I guess the last Scene is how I got to vore eventually. :D

Thanks for the help.
Dreamey
New to the forum

Postby Coldbrush » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:51 am

Ok, lets try this thread out.

Im looking for a sketch picture of a lioness swallowing a naked female human. She looks like Samus and looks like she is having an orgasm. Feetfirst aswell.
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby theclaw » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Creaturedude wrote:Since this is the "I'm looking for" thread, does anyone have Laptop123's lilo and stitch vore series (not sure what else to call it)? I checked GhostofLaptop123's gallery, but I cant find it anywhere.

you reminded me it existed so i also asked if it was around no one replied to us so i said fuck it and dug into one of my 10 year old hard drives low and behold i have his entire deviant art account work from before he deleted it all his work is linked in this archive thread.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=50710
theclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby zmod » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:24 am

BUMP

There's a story that I remember reading here maybe a year ago, thought I've favorited it but couldn't remember the name and no tags would help narrow down the search. It has since been lost to memory and I need some help finding it.

It included a group of college girls (5 or so?) hanging out playing some sort of game like Spin the Bottle and voring each other. There is scat and one fart/fart-play scene. Details are blurry but I remember it ending with worrying the RA would get angry if she knew what happened so one of the (I think two) remaining friends open up their window to "dispose" of the others and it ends up landing on their RA's car below. The RA finds them and the remainder of the end is blurry but it ends about right there. But the window-car bit is the one part I'm sure I trust my memory on.

If it sounds familiar any help would be appreciated.
zmod
New to the forum

Postby fakeacc572 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:20 pm

fakeacc572 wrote:
fakeacc572 wrote:looking for the video where some kid's brother gets eaten by a monster under the bed

it looked like a scene from a movie or something, was on youtube for a bit before the channel got nuked or put all its videos unlisted
cant find it anywhere.

asking one more time before giving up

alright im actually losing sleep tying to find this so last time for real
fakeacc572
New to the forum

Postby Gone » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:22 pm

Does anyone know if Oystercatcher7's horse anal vore audio is available anywhere, or is it gone?
Gone
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion