General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Fantasia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:50 am

sevensix wrote:A sci-fi story, possibly from the same site, about a crew of various anthro species on a starship; ostensibly on an exploration mission, but they mostly just had sex with each other. A human had had himself augmented to take his stallion boyfriend's cock, and recorded their sex onto "instant SimStim Sens-O-Tape". The captain introduced a new crew member as having "the most skilled tongue on board this ship". I don't remember whether there was vore.

Is this the story you mean?
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Sorry repost but really trying find this, just prove that exists, i know just some promo piece mamabliss site was posted some where but if anybody got it i apreciate it.

I know this long shot but was on archives but lost it, but lost piece by mamabliss from her old days or him well.

Talking back 2004 and 2005 when stuff just hitting steam.

but this what was a overhead pov shot of shasta trying gobble up fat hippo girl who bathing or lathering self up chocolate and sweets with as shasta tries gobble and suck her big fat ass down.
brainstorm
???

Postby sevensix » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Fantasia wrote:Is this the story you mean?

This? Looks like it; thanks. (So it was "home movies", not "Sens-O-Tape"; and "talented", not "skilled". Stupid memory.)

Edit:
brainstorm wrote:Sorry repost but really trying find this, just prove that exists, i know just some promo piece mamabliss site was posted some where but if anybody got it i apreciate it.

Have you tried asking them?
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:42 pm

sevensix wrote:
Fantasia wrote:Is this the story you mean?

This? Looks like it; thanks. (So it was "home movies", not "Sens-O-Tape"; and "talented", not "skilled". Stupid memory.)

Edit:
brainstorm wrote:Sorry repost but really trying find this, just prove that exists, i know just some promo piece mamabliss site was posted some where but if anybody got it i apreciate it.

Have you tried asking them?

I asked mamabliss about it, said they recalled it but didn't have in archives as rather old work, i all about micro preds seeing shasta trying gobble up such large prey is rare, though just single pic she probably comissioned it years ago.
brainstorm
???

Postby fakeacc572 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:40 pm

fakeacc572 wrote:looking for the video where some kid's brother gets eaten by a monster under the bed

it looked like a scene from a movie or something, was on youtube for a bit before the channel got nuked or put all its videos unlisted
cant find it anywhere.

asking one more time before giving up
fakeacc572
New to the forum

Postby Anomnity88 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 am

Sevensix, thanks so much for searching for me & others.

That one isnt it. I remember in my video she had her hair tied on the back of her head and the camera was zoomed in on her face.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby sevensix » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Seeguy wrote:Does anybody know of someplace I could find any art or writing involving something that would be like the inverse of a typical tentacle monster. I guess it would be an orifice monster or something like that. I tried searching the archive and the forums, but i'm not really sure what specific terms to search for to find something like this.

Sounds a little like Shadowfaps' Chiri; though of course it could have a lot more orifices than it does. Or the mother from Andrew Nellis' "Hunger" (also illustrated).

I've seen art of characters with mouths in place of facial features, nipples and/or genitals, but I don't know where to find it collected. You could try starting a thread on one of the /d/ boards, or Gurochan's /f/, if you find enough pictures to start it with; or if not, one of the related request boards or threads.

Thornbrier wrote:I've been trying to find a particular vore comic for a few years now. I have only some vagueish memories to go on, but I'll provide everything I remember.

1) The first one I saw was called "Eat Me" which is way too general a title to find much from.
2) The second one I saw was a follow-up called "Drink Me" a little less general, but I always find Alice In Wonderland stuff with this search instead of the comic.

EatMe1, 2, 3.

Is "Drink Me" an alternative title for page 3, or was there more?

Anomnity88 wrote:Sevensix, thanks so much for searching for me & others.

Mostly just remembering or noticing, really (or occasionally asking at other places). I usually assume that if something could be found by searching, the poster would already have found it.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Lol here may be something little easier to find.

I noticed on this complilation this guy had of catgirl prey, can anybody tell me artist of the spotted catgirl sitting on sofa, with big bulging belly in sorta medevialish gear around 1:32 to 1:36 of this video cause it caught my eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-vx8LjnQTY&t=93s
brainstorm
???

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Hoping to get some help here.

There was a pic posted on here awhile back under a forum titled something along the lines of "what is this from?". It was from a manga of some sort, B&W, and showed a woman with a defined bulge of a man in her stomach, with even his hat visible. I remember someone replying and saying that in-context, it had been a fantastic voyage plot where one of the characters grew inside her.

Anyone have the pic?
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthole90 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:37 pm

I am looking for scenes, pictures anything that's like a living ground throat that eats hot girls.
I bought & downloaded a book called Neon Dark after coming across it on Fetnoir, where got girls soldiers in leotards shoot each other and get eaten by these monsters that live in the ground, kind of like the sarlacc from starwars I never like vore really but some of those pictures were so realistic and hot

is there anything else like this out there? where girls are dragged into something by tentacles?

I tried voreplay to find it but they recommended to come here
anthole90
New to the forum

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:52 am

I've been curious about something. What's the general stance on helping people find works from galleries that were nuked by their creators? There's a specific one I'm trying to recover that the Wayback Machine only partially helped with, and I was curious if it'd be a dead end to try and ask for help here in recovering it.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Ratfilth wrote:Hoping to get some help here.

There was a pic posted on here awhile back under a forum titled something along the lines of "what is this from?". It was from a manga of some sort, B&W, and showed a woman with a defined bulge of a man in her stomach, with even his hat visible. I remember someone replying and saying that in-context, it had been a fantastic voyage plot where one of the characters grew inside her.

Anyone have the pic?

I posted it a long time ago and started writing a short story(that is not like the original) based on it. Lost the story but have the pic.
Attachments
ykcl65-0012.jpg
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sevensix » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:22 pm

brainstorm wrote:I noticed on this complilation this guy had of catgirl prey, can anybody tell me artist of the spotted catgirl sitting on sofa, with big bulging belly in sorta medevialish gear around 1:32 to 1:36 of this video cause it caught my eye.

The Khajiit? Have you tried looking through the "Khajiit" tag on here?

anthole90 wrote:I am looking for scenes, pictures anything that's like a living ground throat that eats hot girls.

Those are sometimes called anemones, or barnacles. You could ask for links on one of those pages, possibly. Scaylid00d has also drawn some.

Edit: One pj-nsfw has also drawn something similar.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthole90 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 pm

sevensix wrote:
brainstorm wrote:I noticed on this complilation this guy had of catgirl prey, can anybody tell me artist of the spotted catgirl sitting on sofa, with big bulging belly in sorta medevialish gear around 1:32 to 1:36 of this video cause it caught my eye.

The Khajiit? Have you tried looking through the "Khajiit" tag on here?

anthole90 wrote:I am looking for scenes, pictures anything that's like a living ground throat that eats hot girls.

Those are sometimes called anemones, or barnacles. You could ask for links on one of those pages, possibly. Scaylid00d has also drawn some.

Edit: One pj-nsfw has also drawn something similar.

yes like that thankyou.

the novel neon dark had real life pictures with digital effects its fantastic, are there any other movies or something with an anemone in ityou know of?
anthole90
New to the forum

Postby BeGad » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 am

Does anyone know a central location to find full version of Japanese real actress vore material? The ones where they film real actresses with fake rubber monsters and such?

I specifically am curious about this one, linked below - if the link doesn't work, its one where a girl is eaten by a worm in a warehouse, featuring some tentacle rape. I've heard rumours that the full video includes digestion.

Any other links or such appreciated.

http://www.thevoretube.com/members//vid ... house.html
BeGad
---

Postby exploration » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Got a low res pic, would love to know if anyone knows it or has the full size.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated.
exploration
New to the forum

Postby sevensix » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:30 pm

anthole90 wrote:the novel neon dark had real life pictures with digital effects its fantastic, are there any other movies or something with an anemone in ityou know of?

Apart from the already-mentioned Return of the Jedi, nothing comes to mind; sorry.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthole90 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:59 pm

sevensix wrote:
anthole90 wrote:the novel neon dark had real life pictures with digital effects its fantastic, are there any other movies or something with an anemone in ityou know of?

Apart from the already-mentioned Return of the Jedi, nothing comes to mind; sorry.

thankyou anyways
anthole90
New to the forum

Postby Anomnity88 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:45 am

I'm looking for any endoscopic vid that shows a hot girl on the outside and her insides including her stomach, not just mouth. I know pauliness made a video like this but there was confusion over the identity of the person the camera was inside.

Also im still looking for that "olga banana vore/swallow" vid thathad a closeup of a blonde woman eating/swallowing a banana. At this point it seems like a lost cause.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 am

MechaSharkZilla wrote:I've been curious about something. What's the general stance on helping people find works from galleries that were nuked by their creators? There's a specific one I'm trying to recover that the Wayback Machine only partially helped with, and I was curious if it'd be a dead end to try and ask for help here in recovering it.

The lack of people damning me for even mentioning the subject means I might as well ask. Anyone have Ragnarahk's old stories saved? I was able to recover some through the Wayback Machine like I already mentioned, but I wasn't able to recover "The Cutest Pred", and a K-On! story I can't remember the name of due to either 403 or 404 errors when the text tries to load on it's saves of the pages.

OH, and a story with a name like "Maid with the softest tummy", or something like that. I remembered it from his DA, but the Wayback Machine is actively hampered by DA's maturity filter, so I'm guessing that's a dead end.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion