General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby TurnipUpp » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Looking for two images involving Princess Peach swallowing Mario and Luigi taunting him saying that he will be the new mascot for Nintendo, but then it end up being Donkey Kong and he's whining about it.
TurnipUpp
New to the forum

Postby TheOtaku777 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:09 am

Looking for a few images in the form of a comic, thought i think they might have been combined into one image later on. I'm not sure how it was tagged, but it was two females, one eating another. There were health bars, and each page the preds increased while the preys decreased to zero. I also think i rememeber the preds healthbar saying absorbtion beneath it, and i think there was damage indications on image too. The prey at one point had something like "bound" or "constricted" under her health bar, and a minus in agility....
TheOtaku777
New to the forum

Postby ParisGreen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:03 pm

A few years back I saw set of M/m macro hardvore pics that was drawn in a high detail, full color manga style. The prey was bound and gagged and was being bit in half at the torso by the giant. You couldn't see the giant's full face.

Last time I saw it it was on a Tumblr blog title Throneofwaste but it isn't around anymore.
ParisGreen
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:04 am

Anyone know kphorias vids? Im tryingnto find some of the older ones. Fatty catty, sharky, uulonda, and an adaptation of brain3times3 cutie pie pic. Anyone have these?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby SpringDragon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:44 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:Looking for a specific vore animation. It was done in a style like that of Don Bluth, and it involved a bear swallowing a cat whole. I’m pretty sure that it was the opening to some furry website.

https://youtu.be/TZ_XCrf9wa8 The scene you're looking for is here
SpringDragon
New to the forum

Postby SpringDragon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:54 am

Im looking for a page from a manga where the girl is out of it and is wanting a kiss from a wolf man as she leans in he swallows her head and her legs are hanging out of his mouth, but her friends pull her out in time and get mad at the wolf man, i think the many is called hyper police, but i cant seem to find the chapter or page.
SpringDragon
New to the forum

Postby Nekochow » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:48 pm

This is a long shot at this point, but does anyone know who might have drawn these images? First one was made in, or before 2013.
Attachments
1369866521600.png
1519132309235.png
Nekochow
New to the forum

Postby Yiffydraggy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Hopefully someone out there can help me find an image I can't seem to find but I know exists;

I recall a drawing of a reptilian creature with their maw wide open, to an extensive degree. Adding to the fact, the creature was holding their mouth apart with their hands to each side, showing off an insane degree of stretchiness. It was quite a detailed piece, and kind of hot. And it's an older piece of art. I believe I first came across it browsing FA (FurAffinity) in it's prime.

If anyone out there knows the image I'm talking about, and has a copy of it or a link to it, that would be fantastic and take a load off my mind. I was hit with nostalgia recent and have been searching for the picture but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere I usually stalk around. XD
Yiffydraggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby twlightking » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:02 pm

this is not really vore but it can be seeen as it. there was this video from a spanish reality show with a band called the check girls. a pelican is behind her nips at her feet and then tries to swallow her arm. i remember watching that years ago but i can't find it anymore.

also does not help that i don't know what the show was called other then it was in spanish and had the cheeky girls.
twlightking
Somewhat familiar

Postby GilPix » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:48 am

So I'm looking for this f-list page for this character (Laurel) that someone has been rping as. I found it once before but I can't find it again. I tried looking on all the pages for Soto but found nothing. I was wondering if anybody had the links to it.
Had quite a lot of to logs that we're awesome reads and was gonna try reading some more.
Any help is appreciated :)
Attachments
9feeb2ce740fdab7371bf351b64a7e9e.jpg
Laurel - Freckles - Soto
"Whenever history repeats itself, the price for the lesson goes up." -Anonymous
GilPix
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Anyone have a copy of the interactive stories found on writing.com? Some of them were great, I remember a farm one and a hospital one.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby sevensix » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:58 pm

InsertNameHereJ wrote:I'm looking for a more comic where a shemale wolf moves into a new house on the block so the horse girl goes to bring her some "welcome to the neighborhood" cookies. The horse girl looks in the window to see the wolf fucking a lizard girl then eating her. The wolf sees her looking, beckons her inside, and then does the same to her.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? I can't find it anywhere.

https://e621.net/pool/show/2623?

stearwing wrote:Is this the place where I, as potential commissioner, ask around if anybody knows artists meeting specific criteria?
I've seen such threads in the "Artist's Valley" subforum, but the description for that specifically says it's for artists who have a presence on the site. I don't draw and I'm too ashamed of my writing, so I don't think I'll ever belong in that category.

I'm guessing not. Try Work to Feed.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:26 am

Ah, thank you.
But by now I've already found someone through other channels.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Setheroth » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 pm

Anybody have any of Acidic's older art. Can't seem to find it as it has been scrubbed from the internet for some odd reason.
Setheroth
New to the forum

Postby Shadowslayer » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:31 am

I'm looking for a story that features two prey and a homeless predator, all female.

One of the prey comes looking for a predator to disappear anonymously into and finds the somewhat-unaware homeless woman opening her mouth somewhat reflexively, and finds her own lover inside of the predator where they proceed to have sex.

Features partial digestion, but doesn't show fatality; the scene ends with the two prey resting against each other, listening to their own weakening heart beats.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby THECRIMSONX » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:14 pm

hi, looking for an old (internet wise) story with pictures. not vore, but was one of the earliest things that turned me in this direction. based on characters from Love Hina! it featured Keitaro getting transformed into a girl and Naru being pressed together and changed into a coco de mer. one of the other girls comes along and starts fingering them. i think it was illustrated by Darin Brown of naga's den, and it may have been posted on carrotrukia.org, but that sites gone now.

if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
THECRIMSONX
New to the forum

Postby lwilliams80 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:01 am

Hello, thanks for having me on this forum. I hope its okay to post like this.

Its great to see so many other writers here. So hello!

I've published two non-fiction books and am now working on a fiction book. The book is set in 1995 and involves a young man who desires to be eaten by a woman he lives with. The story is thinly based on my own living arrangements with a friend from Uni back then, but most of it requires an imaginative leap. For starters I am gay and secondly I have never become sexually aroused at the prospect of being eaten. I’d love to chat with some of you, or if you can send me some links of stories which delves into how these desires start I’d be very grateful.

I guess from plot standpoint. I have a little bit of dilemma I’m struggling to move past. The roommates accidentally kill a man - this is the first major Big Bang plot event. After this point, his fantasies of being killed really start to get going, and he gets jealous particularly, he remains unsure of whether to ask his friend whether she would start doing some kinky-eating stuff with him. But - my question is this - is it plausible that an event like this would create the fantasy of being killed and eaten? Or should he always have these ideas, and then the Big Bang event leads him purely to feelings of madenning envy? The issue at the core I think is - how do these fantasies start? Do they come out of other BDSM fantasies, or are they for most people always there, do they start in the same way gender preference in sexuality starts? Or do they develop over time?

Love your help. Chat me, or reply back please.
Luke.
lwilliams80
New to the forum

invalid post

Postby UserMan90 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Last edited by UserMan90 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UserMan90
New to the forum

Postby ninjafur » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Hey all. I'm trying to find some old artwork from Mocha Mephooki. They disappeared years ago and I'm hoping somebody has saved any of their comics. Please and thank you!
ninjafur
New to the forum

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Hey: I'm currently looking for a thread of people interested in writing about new vore scenarios, but not necessarily as commissions or RP. Can you please help?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion