General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Mon May 07, 2018 5:18 pm

I saw a drawing awhile back, it was a girl who had swallowed an XBOX, complete with controller, and her belly was in the shape of it. I think I saw it on Weasyl, but I'm not sure. Anyone know a pic like this?
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Tue May 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Supposedly someone made a Fallout: Equestria / Fallout: Guts and Glory crossover comic. If this is true, can someone PM me a link? Nobody informed me this is a thing that exists.

I do kind of wish they asked permission but I generally don't mind if it's for drawn art. I only care (and get annoyed) when people use my characters for roleplay in public chatrooms. I want to play my characters. :U But, I digress.

I still wanna see it.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sherlockbones » Wed May 09, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm looking for anyone who has any videos downloaded from the now deleted Youtube channel "kg85 still." He posted a lot of vore and mpreg related videos that I would love to be able to watch again. If you have some of his work or know where to find it, PLEASE let me know!! I am willing to exchange a commission for any of his vids!!
My F-List for those interested in RPing with me: https://www.f-list.net/c/nanni%20nakoto
sherlockbones
New to the forum

Postby Blahblahbum » Fri May 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Looking for a Mass Effect vore story, Saren vores Matriarch Benezia and absorbs her biotic powers.
Blahblahbum
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Sat May 12, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi everyone!

To get right to it, there was a video that was up on YouTube recently, and I want to know if anyone watched it before it was removed.

I already know I can't find it anywhere and what it was called so I'm more looking for someone to give me an overview of it, since I'm simply curious what I may have missed.

The video was called "Buying time-MLP Spike Vore" by ThoseVoreDudes, and it was removed from YouTube for violating their rules and I hadn't managed to watch it after I found it before it was removed. If anyone has seen it and knows what happened in it I would appreciate a summary :-D
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue May 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Looking for a comic that I saw years ago on YouTube, back when I was probably 8-10 years old. I think it was titled “Son of a Beach” or something like that. It was a short comic that involved a woman on a beach. She saw an attractive lifeguard. She said, "What a hunk!” She then came up with a plan: pretend to drown. She does so, lifeguard goes to save her, then she walks out of the water with a bloated belly, having obviously eaten him.

The video has since been removed. I haven’t been able to find this comic ever since.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby mehanik » Wed May 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi guys, i remember 2 years ago there was picture of plushie-like monster swallowing loli. Now i cant find it (mb cuz its deleted now). Can you help me with my search?
mehanik
New to the forum

Postby PickleSurprise » Wed May 30, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello, I'm looking for a image set from a few years back. It was 2-3 pages if I recall of some Moth girl meeting a few trick or treating kids. She smells candy and eats the candy, plus the children. She realizes what she did but finds more candy to eat :lol: Been looking on multiple sites for awhile now
Last edited by PickleSurprise on Thu May 31, 2018 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby JackMeoff135 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello all, new to this forum stuff, so I dont know if Im doing it right or not, BUT I digress. I cant remember were I saw it, but someone had done captions for this comic
https://78.media.tumblr.com/0e99d0c57b0 ... 1_1280.jpg https://78.media.tumblr.com/47e81abc1da ... o2_540.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7c0d0ab5658 ... o3_540.jpg

If anyone could point me in the right direction, or even send a link to the captioned comic, I'd be forever grateful!
JackMeoff135
New to the forum

Postby PickleSurprise » Wed May 30, 2018 9:57 pm

JackMeoff135 wrote:Hello all, new to this forum stuff, so I dont know if Im doing it right or not, BUT I digress. I cant remember were I saw it, but someone had done captions for this comic
https://78.media.tumblr.com/0e99d0c57b0 ... 1_1280.jpg https://78.media.tumblr.com/47e81abc1da ... o2_540.jpg

If anyone could point me in the right direction, or even send a link to the captioned comic, I'd be forever grateful!

I would imagine if someone captioned it, it could possibly be in one of the many 8chan/4chan threads (maybe more-so 8chan). I'll dig around and see if I have any luck!
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby PickleSurprise » Thu May 31, 2018 2:07 am

JackMeoff135 wrote:Hello all, new to this forum stuff, so I dont know if Im doing it right or not, BUT I digress. I cant remember were I saw it, but someone had done captions for this comic

I checked around but had no luck with any reverse engines or sites. I would still think 8chan or 4 chan would be one of your best bets. I'd check for the specific caption threads, but maybe trying to find a specific bestiality caption one or whatnot would be best. There's a lot to catalog through :)
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby JackMeoff135 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Caption wasn't a good word for it, but it was all I could think of at the time. Basicly, someone had basicly just put in words as though it where a normal comic, as opposed to the original comic that had none to it.
JackMeoff135
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:48 pm

I seem to recall, back in 10th grade, while I was searching for the Writing.com story Human in a Monster World, I came across a sort-of spinoff of the interactive story, which centered around a human resistance trying to gather enough humans to start an uprising and overthrow the monsters. There was a moment in it where the resistance went to the high school from the original story, and gathered everyone in the gym, where I think they were gonna kill all the monster students and faculty, and the leader ended up calling Kevin and Tonya to come down from the bleachers, and once they got down there, the leader had Tonya executed, which devastated Kevin. I wanna find it again and read it fully, since I never read further than that point(Since I had grown attached to Kevin and Tonya).
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arta_Shrike » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 pm

Looking for a pair of pics feral unbirth pics. One of them showed a female dragon being mounted by another feral, either a dragon or griffon. The second pic revealed that the dragon's mother was actually in her womb, and was being used as basically a living condom as the male feral was penetrating through the daughter into her mother. Thanks in advance.
Arta_Shrike
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreatHat » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:50 am

I don't know how much luck I'll have using this thread, but I've seen some people find what they're looking for so I might as well give it a shot.
I'm curious to know if anyone has some sort of a copy of/link to a 3 part comic called "Three heads, One Fox" that featured a 3 headed macro dog and a micro fox. I don't know who the artist is, but I remembered seeing this comic on FA a few years back. The contents of the first comic had the 3 headed dog playing around with its meal by rubbing it on his shaft and balls, wearing out the fox. On the second panel, the 3-headed dog then started to eye the fox down before swallowing him down with the last panel of the second comic showing off the expressions of each of the heads as the fox splashes into their cavernous belly. The third part of the comic (The one I really want the most) shows the fox being digested into brownish slug as the three heads give their own reactions to the fox's predicament. For example, I recall one panel where the head on the left that was fast asleep, the middle head in total ecstasy, and the head on the right as he looked at his stilled belly in triumph over his now sloshy pray. There was also a panel where the 3 headed dog disposed of the fox; however, it wasn't all that graphic. Yeah, you could see the remains of the fox, but the three headed dog is shown from the front with the before and after the release being fairly quick.
I'm not really heart broken over not being able to find the first part of the comic, but if someone has any information or links to where I could get the 2nd and 3rd parts of the comic, that would be absolutely amazing. Those two comic panels had one of the best swallowing and digestion sequence I've ever seen with an art style that made the characters really soft and squishy (At least on the inside). Also, sorry for going on a bit long.
Hope no one got board while reading that little paragraph of mine.
GreatHat
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:57 pm

There are two things I'm looking for.

1. I remember there was a short comic about a kid lost at sea I believe, prob floating with a log almost naked just shorts, or a swim suit or something. I can't remember all the sea creatures, but it might have been a dolphin with concern of this kid looking a bit cold. This kid was eventually forced fed into the belly of an orca to keep warm. Though I can't find this comic any more.

2. I'm looking to see if anyone take commissions on building giant plush toys? Though I'm not entirely sure what the rules are on asking for/about commissions, where it's usually the person doing the commissions for another.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby jack27 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:13 am

I have been looking for a comic I saw years back. This was way back when I was first realized there was actual vore content out there... it was one of the first works I discovered.

I think the artist was on DA. The comic had a white dragon swallowing a red haired girl in a green dress. The dragon was called Ryu I think. It has been ages. But I thought I might as well ask here.
jack27
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmyViFa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Looking for a comic I had seen not all that long ago, I am pretty sure it was on this site itself. It had the prey managing to climb partway free from the predators stomach, before being forcefully shoved back down.. can't seem to locate any comics along this theme though I've seen several in the past.

Any help would be appreciated!
AmyViFa
New to the forum

Postby thyladras » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:51 am

hello i'm searching an old comic where a snake catch a girl, coil around her and tickle her, each time she laugh, the snake make the coil harder and harder until she suffocate.

Someone remember about this comic, after 2 hours of searching i let it down ^^

thx
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Battleaxevladitor » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:55 am

Anyone know what Mythbusters episode this is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sry6rWdwZm4

I would like to view it in hd.
Battleaxevladitor
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion