General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Xsa1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:17 am

R_U_Snacksize wrote:
Xsa1 wrote:Looking for the full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLSbLcgg7s&t=1s Is this a real movie or it's only a fake trailer? I've looking at Google, but all pages give me viruses

It seems to be a real movie but I cannot find the entire movie online.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2366043/

I've saw something weird on internet about that. Looks like if you try to find the entire movie, send you to a page that asks you to put your credit card, really weird. I'll try to find an answer, if I can get the movie online, I'll share it.
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:27 am

Xsa1 wrote:
R_U_Snacksize wrote:
Xsa1 wrote:Looking for the full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLSbLcgg7s&t=1s Is this a real movie or it's only a fake trailer? I've looking at Google, but all pages give me viruses

Does that movie have vore?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Hayato » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:13 pm

Looking for a story here. Woman unbirths multiple people, can't undo it, goes to a chatroom and finds a predator to eat here.

Can't recall the name pls help
Hayato
New to the forum

Postby BlazingAce » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:46 am

I'm looking for two things.

First one is a old story from Writing.com or Written.com. The story is a based on the anime Evangelion, with Rei Ayanami making out and Anal-voreing Asuka Langley in a locker room after a mission. Getting dressed and leaving. It was a short story but well written from what I recall. 2008-2009 era I think.

The second thing I'm looking for is an 3D story that was on Aryion and Deviantart "but taken down I believe by the author" of a school girl coming to visit a friends house of a boy and before knocking on his house she sees and eats the pet cat that is outside. Then goes up to his room, eats him and his mother. Digests them both and a few hours later the father returns home and the girl asks the father to help her up with him unsure of what has become of his wife and son.
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Does anyone remember a story where 2 girls are competing against each other and have to suck on each end of a tube with something in it and the 1 girl sucks the other through the straw and swallows her?
Also a story where a lady squeezes almost all the way into a bottle then her roommate sees her and instead of helping her out, pushes her head in the bottle and puts the bottle in the cupboard?
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 am

Wherever this gif is from: https://sta.sh/013560ml5qgr
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby deej1011 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:17 am

If by any chance someone has the old "man in My mouth" vid from Veronica/Ronnie fair I'd be extremely grateful if you could link like, an upload here or a url if there's someplace beside YouTube to watch it.
If it helps any (cause afaik some sites and programs and such are able to be used by folks who are more techno-wizardry to download deleted YouTube vids), the url apparently was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIKyW4pv1Jw
Or uh, https://youtu.be/tIKyW4pv1Jw
But I think those are p much the same think with different wording. Idk. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated <3
check out my DA for my writings and such:
Jessthenotsohotmess.deviantart.com
deej1011
Somewhat familiar

Postby PickleSurprise » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:40 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:Wherever this gif is from: https://sta.sh/013560ml5qgr

This gif is from some hentai called "In`youchuu Etsu: Kairaku Henka Taimaroku". I watched it to find the scene and it's a little over half way through the second episode :)
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:12 pm

PickleSurprise wrote:

This gif is from some hentai called "In`youchuu Etsu: Kairaku Henka Taimaroku". I watched it to find the scene and it's a little over half way through the second episode :)

Thanks! What was the context behind her belly inflating?
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:33 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:On deviantART a few years ago, there was a drawing of Ursula from The Little Mermaid farting. She was also much fatter, presumably from eating someone. The title was something like “Poor Unfortunately Gassy Soul” or whatever. I can’t find it anymore.

Also, does anyone have an archive of William Levy’s vore artwork?

Anyone? Please?
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:04 pm

deej1011 wrote:If by any chance someone has the old "man in My mouth" vid from Veronica/Ronnie fair I'd be extremely grateful if you could link like, an upload here or a url if there's someplace beside YouTube to watch it.
If it helps any (cause afaik some sites and programs and such are able to be used by folks who are more techno-wizardry to download deleted YouTube vids), the url apparently was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIKyW4pv1Jw
Or uh, https://youtu.be/tIKyW4pv1Jw
But I think those are p much the same think with different wording. Idk. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated <3

Not the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBXSm5fmF4Q
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PickleSurprise » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:54 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:
PickleSurprise wrote:

Thanks! What was the context behind her belly inflating?

If I remember right, it was a sex/rape thing with some insect demon and something else and she was trying to exorcise the demons. At that part it was when she started to entrap the demons inside her to exorcise them. It was all a little weird to me so I may not have it down correctly ha ha
PickleSurprise
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:04 am

If I remember right, it was a sex/rape thing with some insect demon and something else and she was trying to exorcise the demons. At that part it was when she started to entrap the demons inside her to exorcise them. It was all a little weird to me so I may not have it down correctly ha ha

So it was an unbirth kind of thing?
Last edited by RyanKrakinski on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby ghostintheshell777 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:13 am

I remember a same size live action vore video of these two furries, but I haven't seen it in forever. It was christmas and one furry received the other one as a present. Then, if I remember correctly, the one that was the present eats the other and it switched between internal and external shots. It was on youtube ages ago. Anyone know where it came from or if it's still floating around?
ghostintheshell777
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:54 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:I’m fairly certain that what I’m about to ask for is 100% real. It feels like a fever dream or hallucination from my childhood, but I’m convinced that it exists.

When I was a kid, I read a children’s book about an unusually large tiger who is very hungry. He eats several people, but they later escape by cutting their way through him. They then sew him back up, and he apparently learns his lesson not to eat people.

I haven’t been able to find this book since.

UPDATE: I FOUND IT! It’s called The Terrible Tiger. It bears similarities to many other “swallowing” children’s stories (The Fat Cat, The Clay Pot Boy, etc.). The book is sadly out of print, but it’s probably still at my old elementary school’s library. Now I can brag to my friends that the story about the tiger does indeed exist.

(On a side note, I remembered it somewhat incorrectly — the illustrations were indeed black and white, but for whatever reason, the tiger was actually colored.)
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Wanderingstarr » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:39 am

Hi, Im looking for a story suggestion, is this the place to ask.
Wanderingstarr
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:49 am

Wanderingstarr wrote:Hi, Im looking for a story suggestion, is this the place to ask.

Suggestion for a topic to write about?

If so, how about a group of girls and guys go to a private beach. Being hormone driven and scatter brained they lose their keys to the car, don;t have enough food and someone gets mayonnaise or similar instead of sunscreen. After a day in the sun that person starts looking and smelling like a slow cooked ham. You get the idea.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zaxzen » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:41 am

Looking for two danganronpa stories that used to be on this site:
One was where Chiaki ate Hajime while thinking it was her natural move forward or something like that
The other was where Chihiro ate Makoto after the former confessed his feelings after the latter figured out his gender
Both were same-size oral and ended with digestion and were really good, I think they were by the same guy too
Zaxzen
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:04 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:So I’m looking for a clip from some anime I saw on YouTube years ago. It was featured in a compilation of vore scenes in media. From what I remember, some robot thing opened up its chest and ate some guy. This was all done in silhouette. I thing some girls were watching and they were horrified.

I’m also looking for a 2-part video that was on YouTube, but I believe the channel has since been deleted. I also think that whoever owned the channel has an account on here, but I can’t remember the name. The 2-part video involved some girl who, in the first part, eats the mother, a cat, and her friend (at least I think that’s how it went). The first part is done in comic style. In the second part, it’s in animation style. Some guy (I think the father) comes home to see the girl digesting his family. She proceeds to knock him out with a fart, then sits on his face and farts again. She then shits on him before getting up and farting one more time.

Come on, someone here has to be familiar with what I’m asking for.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby NotTadpole » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:53 pm

I'm afraid I don't know. :c

So, uh, several (and I mean several!) years ago, someone made a video titled Vore Collection, that had several vore pics and artwork displayed in a slideshow. One of those was of a blonde white girl in a tank top placing her hand over her stomach, which was grumbling in hunger. It also showed a "cutaway", revealing that there was a tent inside her stomach, with the people in it presumably unaware they were inside someone else's body at all, as there were speech bubbles coming from the tent showing the people in it panicking over the sudden growl, and one of them fearing it came from a bear.

At the time, I saw someone had asked the video's creator where they found it, to which they said they just got it from Google Image Search. I looked and looked and looked, but no matter how hard I looked for it, it never came up. Fast forward to today, I tried to look for the video again, so I could at least get to see the pic itself once more, but... surprise! The video apparently has been deleted, and is presumed lost forever.

Does anyone happen to know the picture I've referred to, and where it's from? Even if you don't know the source, I'd just like to at least see the picture again.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion