General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Thanks that was the one
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby bionath » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:27 am

Looking for a comic strip, I think I saw it on Diviant Art, of Three(?) ladies being mean to a fourth who turns out to be a Demoness/Witch who also summons a gargoyle(?)

Any help would be apprieciated

edit: and its on Halloween, I think Trick or treat was in the name. I have tried googling but couldnt find anything
bionath
New to the forum

Postby Dangerguy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 am

I'm looking for a feasible download for the "Greek Bath" image series from Katojana (because I can't work out the 4shared stuff... if it even IS working properly).
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:17 pm

I've been looking for a series of three pictures that involves a lizard devouring a much bigger wolf. I remember they were posted on this site a while ago, but now I can't find them. Thanks to whoever has them.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:24 am

Im looking for a couple things. First a story about a mattress ghost who eats a little girl and her brother at an orphanage. The other thing is work by an artidt named voravac.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:36 am

MisterEbony wrote:Im looking for a couple things. First a story about a mattress ghost who eats a little girl and her brother at an orphanage. The other thing is work by an artidt named voravac.

From my understanding Voravac is now Kazaana or KazaanaBlue.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Im looking for an answer :) uhm Ive noticed that alot of characters here on ekas art gallery have two colored eyes. Is this just coincidence or is there something about it? its definitively a bit spooky. most of the times with red and green or blue eyes.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thornbrier » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:35 pm

I've been trying to find a particular vore comic for a few years now. I have only some vagueish memories to go on, but I'll provide everything I remember.

1) The first one I saw was called "Eat Me" which is way too general a title to find much from.
2) The second one I saw was a follow-up called "Drink Me" a little less general, but I always find Alice In Wonderland stuff with this search instead of the comic.
3) The main character is a young man who is hesitant to try out a product which is a can of identical tiny naked women, I think they were fruit flavored women, but that might be from the follow-up.
4) One of the women wake up and start talking to him.
5) Turns out, she's a superhero with the power to make copies of herself, make them almost any size and any material. These ones are supposed to be unconscious and the hero mass produces these tiny flavored copies of herself to help out with world hunger problems. This particular one was an error in production.
6) After talking with him for a while the tiny copy gives him the real self's phone number and asks him to call her, she'd really like him too.
7) He still has to eat the one he's been talking to because these bodies material only stays good for a few hours after their package is opened.
8) The comic is drawn in a stylized anime-esque style.

I really loved the intimacy and the world building behind this cute comic while still weaving in a reason to eat them. I'm not a huge fan of most vore, but this one I really love and would really like to read again.
Thornbrier
New to the forum

Postby Thornbrier » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:16 am

I already sent jaykayeight a private message with this, but for others wondering, the two colored eyes thing is called Heterochromia. Often used to say 'my character is unique' but like most things done for that reason, they become popular and thus, no longer 'unique'. This is not at all limited to the vore community, but it is often seen as a sign of 'unbalance' and thus inclines itself to more 'predatory' personalities.
Thornbrier
New to the forum

Postby Travesty » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:41 pm

Sorry in advance for any general mistakes i make in this reply; Ive been a lurker for a while, and haven't posted anything before.

I'm looking for a vore story. I can't quite remember much about it; I have a feeling it's a 2-parter, though. That's the only thing i am not 100% sure about. What i am certain about is that it was two female friends casually voring each other, as well as one of the friend's younger sister. Towards the end, they go to a vore restaurant, and bring their younger siblings, and start stuffing each other. A waitress comes and helps, but is partly devoured, until the main character stops and they walk away, flustered. The non-main characters sibling is swallowed, and joins the main-characters sibling in the main-character's stomach. The non-main character's sibling then starts crying, until the other sibling in the stomach vores her in a loving way too, and calms her down.

Sorry for the TERRIBLE description, but it would be great to see it again.
Travesty
New to the forum

Postby Finetti » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:12 am

Finetti wrote:
Finetti wrote:I'm looking for a M/M vore comic involving a dragon and two centaurs. It was on Vclart a few years ago, but I lost track of it. The comic is about a centaur running from another and getting a dragon to hide him in his second throat. Wherein the centaur mind melds with the dragon and proceeds to have sex with the other centaur using the dragon's body and holding him in its mouth. Then accidents happen.
This was the first vore comic I ever saw and it excited me terribly, thus I would very much like to see it again.

Just bumping my own "looking for" because I really want to see this comic again.

Another bump to see if anyone knows this one.
Finetti
New to the forum

Postby MadMarus » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:16 pm

I'm looking for a game I played a few years back where you are a dragon. You are supposed to be breeding with and eating women like princesses, giants, common folk and the like, and their offspring add to your dark army. You're given a special task to complete by your mother, some kind of dark queen, and when you complete it you breed with her to make a new,more powerful dragon to take your place. You can go to all kinds of places like the elf forests, dwarf mountains, human kingdoms and the like. That's all I really remember about it but I really enjoyed it and want to play in again.
Have you ever heard the sound of a rubber ball breaking a window?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
MadMarus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:45 pm

can anyone direct me towards the scene from an episode of Glenn Martin DDS where the son joins the circus and shoves his head up an elephant's butt?
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby ouphe » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:59 pm

LFStory:
It was a few years ago, a dragon (female?) trying to sneak her friend (female, human/oid) across a border by hiding friend inside dragon's belly, but being held up at the gate results in the anti-digestion wearing off or something to that effect...
ouphe
Participator

Postby Barghest236 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:34 pm

ouphe wrote:LFStory:
It was a few years ago, a dragon (female?) trying to sneak her friend (female, human/oid) across a border by hiding friend inside dragon's belly, but being held up at the gate results in the anti-digestion wearing off or something to that effect...

This probably isn't what you're looking for, but it's the closest one I could think of:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/173590
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby ouphe » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Nope, not the Kavenbach one, though that's a good story too.
ouphe
Participator

Postby paragonforlife » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi, am looking for an art piece/comission, one page, showing a catgirl/foxgirl/furry after eating her date outside a club at night, getting looks from other furries. art style looked like a mix of those of rac0r and skylark, anyone know it?
paragonforlife
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:36 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pluie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:06 am

i founded this on a old tread:
I recall a story based in Lilliput where the cost of feeding the giant Gulliver was exhausting the treasury and the country's resources. The solution was obvious: Supplement his diet with criminals sentenced to die anyway. Executions were popular thereafter- large crowds showed up at mealtimes to watch as the condemned were swallowed alive. Gulliver was forced to alter his diet or be executed himself.

Does anyone know where i can read the full storie? :(
Thanks.
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDragonBoy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:12 pm

There was this one unbirth story from Gravity Falls. It involved Mabel using the size-altering flashlight on Dipper to shrink him down for unbirth (and Dipper was willing). If I recall it was pretty short. I can't find it anywhere.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion