General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Setheroth » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:29 pm

Hi looking for a gif image that was posted in Porosnacks old FA gallery before it was nuked of the internet. I think it was a commission by cownugget that showed a dragon eating a cat.
Setheroth
New to the forum

Postby YouKnowIt » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:11 am

Hey everyone, I've been looking for some time now and I just cannot find this one comic. From what I remember there was a pair of explorers that found a tribe out in the middle of nowhere and start learning their ways and studying them, this leads to one of them cock voring someone then partial cum digestion before being cummed into the other explorer's pussy to be completely digested into cum. please help.
YouKnowIt
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:15 am

Alright so I’m looking for a story about two boys . One of them wants to be prey and is saving himself for a certain cheerleader . However in doing so he’s been tempting the other boy . Who slips up and reveals that he wants to eat him .
At first , the prey says no because he’s not gay . But then the pred teases and convinced him .
They have a special moment where the prey realizes he’d rather be eaten by his best friend then the cheerleader. They also have a moment where the prey considers being in a relationship with his friend . But the pred eats and digests him .
If you find it please hit me up , like seriously I want to read this again
doomed
Participator

Postby Robotdocter » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:15 am

doomed wrote:Alright so I’m looking for a story about two boys . One of them wants to be prey and is saving himself for a certain cheerleader . However in doing so he’s been tempting the other boy . Who slips up and reveals that he wants to eat him .
At first , the prey says no because he’s not gay . But then the pred teases and convinced him .
They have a special moment where the prey realizes he’d rather be eaten by his best friend then the cheerleader. They also have a moment where the prey considers being in a relationship with his friend . But the pred eats and digests him .
If you find it please hit me up , like seriously I want to read this again

if anyone does find this please also let me know, im interested. also still looking for the story from my last two posts :P
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:36 am

Still looking for the sources of these images. I’ve tried reverse image search and nothing comes up.

I’m also looking for a drawing that GREGOLE made a few years ago. It was Eel Girl in a bathtub. And of course, the Himiko Toga and May drawings made by KipTeiTei. Those are probably on his Patreon.
Attachments
9D6E6E64-1F12-4786-A910-C4A03D2798C7.jpeg
591BF12C-C8BD-4336-A562-0DC3CF2CEEA5.jpeg
This one looks familiar. I may have seen it a few years ago.
CE5C5CD6-1908-4192-9264-AF81CDA407AB.jpeg
3C4FEB90-B1F5-46CA-B0B6-01901CFC299E.jpeg
This one looks familiar as well.
2B12A9C6-911E-4A28-8F4D-52B35CE18185.jpeg
And this one.
07CD29F1-F526-4014-830F-6E9BBF4E9764.jpeg
05287E4A-5B19-4BE2-8B13-2E901938FD9F.jpeg
7C9BE5B4-78F5-4061-BBA0-6C15E0F094E2.jpeg
I have absolutely no clue what the text says.
Last edited by RyanKrakinski on Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby broccoli125 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:05 am

Also looking for anything from the original Deviantart account girlsruleoyeahsryboy, who seems to have deleted her account back around 2013ish?
broccoli125
New to the forum

Postby OhSevenTen » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:05 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:Still looking for the sources of these images. I’ve tried reverse image search and nothing comes up.

The 4th image you posted, that's the "Sorry about this Jack,..." one, I'm almost positive was drawn by BleedingStalker, who now goes by BeanyStalk.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/BeanyStalk

I don't know the whole story, but they deleted a bunch of their art a while back.

Googling "BleedingStalker" results in an e-hentai page which has exactly the picture you posted (And even includes a second page to the image!). It seems to be an archive of sorts, I'll link it here.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1688134/65f8daa09d/

Sorry that I don't know the sources for any of the other images, but hopefully I was of some help!
I like writing OC & fanfic stories! :)
Mostly non-fatal, Endo-type stuff.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/OhSevenTen
OhSevenTen
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:28 am

OhSevenTen wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:Still looking for the sources of these images. I’ve tried reverse image search and nothing comes up.

The 4th image you posted, that's the "Sorry about this Jack,..." one, I'm almost positive was drawn by BleedingStalker, who now goes by BeanyStalk.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/BeanyStalk

I don't know the whole story, but they deleted a bunch of their art a while back.

Googling "BleedingStalker" results in an e-hentai page which has exactly the picture you posted (And even includes a second page to the image!). It seems to be an archive of sorts, I'll link it here.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1688134/65f8daa09d/

Sorry that I don't know the sources for any of the other images, but hopefully I was of some help!

Thanks! That’s one image I can finally check off!
RyanKrakinski
???

Searching for a furry vore pic

Postby acejt » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:31 am

it was a great piece. but for the life of me i CANNOT find it. i swear i saw it on furaffinity. it had a mini story and the art depicted a tan Monster deer. a mutation of some anthro deer. that was someone's student. they were a male pred. and they were letting their teacher sink into their hind quarters while drooling as she tried to get out.

the story was about a female wizard training a student who had gone to some abyssal place to rescue him as he went unprepared. only to find him changed and constantly using her and her coming back to try again every time.

any help at all would be appreciated!
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Re: Old vore animations/comics

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Jbcoolerninja wrote:A few years back i watched a 2 part vore series called 'after school snacks'
I can mostly remember it so ill try and describe how the vids went
The first part is a comic
Comic starts with a chubby redhead girl thats the main character/pred
She walks up to a random family's house and rung the bell before someone came to the door
A cat comes out of the bushes in front of the house door the little girl eats the cat
After wards the son comes to the door to answer the girl eats him he screams for his mom before being swallowed his mom hears his plea but the mom was too late the girl already ate him she then asks what happened to her son the son still alive screaming for his mom to help him the mom tries to call for help but before she could do that the girl eats her and the girl sits in the house waiting for the two to digest thats the end of the first part
The second part is a 3D animation with text to speech
The girl is sitting on the ground the dad comes back home probably from work
The dad asks who the girl is and what happened to his family
The girl sits on him then tells him that she will show him what happened to them
The dad is stuck under her cause how heavy she was
The girl then tells him that she ate them then a flashback to inside her stomach mid digestion few hours ago the mom is conforting the son and then stomach acid fills the whole stomach them digesting
The girl farts on him then says us chubby girls have very smelly farts
then She says "that she was going to use the bathroom for this but since you like my farts so much" then uses him as a toilet burying him under her shit then a skull of one of the two family members gets pooped out and lands on the shit pile
The dad dies from being buried alive
The girl says thanks you were a super good toilet then it ends

Anyone?
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Vstar66 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:00 pm

I'm actually looking for this too
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby IceCreamStand » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:38 pm

DTH wrote:I'm looking for this Western-art (not anime) comic where a scientist somehow makes his wife to be part snake. She winds up swallowing her son's friend (a neighbor) whole and there is a final shot of her with a huge belly. It was posted in "vore in media" thread but I cannot find it.

Found it. It's a two part comic, the second part is the one you want, but I'll link the first part too for completeness.

Part One:
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/1001-A ... id=80479#1

Part Two:
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Grimm- ... 3?id=21493
IceCreamStand
Been posting for a bit

Postby diggitydaniel » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:59 pm

I'm still looking for the story from my previous posts here - a young girl swallows the prey, who is micro, after hiding him in her mouth to keep her mom from seeing him. she does some athletic thing (i think it's ice skating), and then gets a hot dog at dairy queen (i remember that detail specifically, because they were originally going there to get ice cream as a reward for the athletic thing but then she decided to get a hot dog instead. the prey gets digested with a pretty solid amount of detail, and the story contains disposal, with the pred having completely forgotten about the prey.
diggitydaniel
New to the forum

Re: Kphoria's Old Videos

Postby lylebruh » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:55 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
lylebruh wrote:After Kphoria's channel got taken down pretty much all of their videos went along with it. They've reuploaded some but the vast majority of them are pretty lost. I was just making this post wondering if anyone has any of them or at least knows where I can find them? (they were all soft vore which is the reason I made this post here).
Also feel free to PM me about it as I can see the messages easier that way.

I have all the old videos in .zip files.

Wow really? I know this is a late response but would you be able to share them please? :).
lylebruh
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:47 pm

PickleSurprise wrote:In case anyone else is looking for Hauntz' work since I've seen several people looking for it, here is the archive I made beforehand. If they're out there and see this post, thanks for the warning :) Not big when people nuke without at least a little heads up... https://mega.nz/file/Lc9SVSqZ#RgPdp9QVl ... kBMx5lJtgA

The file doesn’t seem to work for me. :(
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby wolfSnack » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:53 am

...This is gonna be a vague request, but maybe people can help me out? I'm looking for a story I read YEARS ago, involving a pet shop which sold human girls and a pair of dog and cheetah anthros who walked in to shop. And of course, it led to soft oral vore and digestion, where the anthros had to pay money equal to their weight gain after "adopting" the humans into their belly. I think it was posted on SoFurry when I saw it, but I definitely bumped into it from someone's signature on this forum.

(I might be misremembering a few details...)

Can someone help me out? If I can't find it, I'll just have to rewrite it myself XD
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vstar66 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:31 pm

Looking for nicki minaj stories
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:46 pm

Inspired by the way Robotdocter simplified the story they are looking for, I am going to attempted to do the same with the one I am looking for. Again, I realise that I am uncertain about certain things, but this is the best I can remember.

Three characters; one male, two female go to, or are hanging out at either the pool or the beach (I'm pretty sure it's the pool.) I am not sure if they were humans or anthros.

The male has a crush on at least one of the two females, but I feel like he was attracted to both of them.

The two females leave the male alone for a moment (I think it was at a table, supporting the idea it was a the pool) when another character (I think another female) approaches him.

The male is eaten by the new character, who (I think) at least leaves where the male was, and the two females return to where the male was and wonder where he's gone.

Does this make it easier? It was for some kind of vore challenge as well or something as well, I'm sure, like people were supposed to do a story for specific subjects, and this one was for something like "pool", "beach", or "swimsuit", or whatever.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Robotdocter » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Robotdocter wrote:Still looking for the story i mentioned in my last post, simplifying it this time.

The story was about this guy asking his crush out to prom, she says yes and he takes her home with him.

His sister takes her to her own room to help her with her outfit or something, but they end up taking a lot longer than he expected so he goes to investigate.

When he gets to his sister's room, he's greeted with the sight of his sister either eating/consuming or unbirthing his crush/date and he tries to save her but fails and his sister mocks him.

After this happens, his sister blackmails him into going to prom with her, ofc with a full stomach which everyone points out, story ends shortly after they get to the prom/dance.

i do believe someone if not the original author made an alt ending where the crush gets free and unbirths the sister instead, regressing her as punishment.

If anyone knows the name of this story or the author id greatly appreciate it as ive been looking for months to find it again.

Still looking for this, if anyone happens to know what it was, ill also be lookign for stuff other people have mentioned, will post if i find anything but dont expect me to be able to find everything ;)

Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Robotdocter » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:15 am

does anyone happen to know and/or have the pic saved that i think Aesir made of 2 girls, the pred had either purple or blonde hair which then turned to a mix of both as she slurped down the other character, her outfit popping open due to the swallowing? i couldnt find it earlier when i was looking back for it. i remember something related to Jeckle and Hyde in the theming of it im pretty sure. if anyone can find it or post it here id greatly appreciate.

Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion