General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

story searchs

Postby dranush » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:12 pm

they have been on my mind for a LONG while now, but I can't find them anywhere...

one story had 4-6 parts, Chameleonic Polymorph-MM is most of the title; from other sections of the stories that I have found in my archives..but i don't have the WHOLE set any more..I have like part 1, 2, and 4 i think...and i KNOW there is more, a part that branches off from humans and goes to a dog then horse getting vored.

another story that I am looking for but can't find, I don't have the title...I remember it was with like a centaur or a tigertaur herm, their partner/mate that was going to be UBed and re-birthed later but there was also a tiger that joined in on the fun and was willingly CVed during the story..and all this happened at a resort or a get-away place of some kind...i don't remember much more past that with that story..

ANY help would be much appreciated..I have been looking for all these stories for like 5+years. thank you for your help (^, = ,^)
dranush
New to the forum

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Anthro21 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:06 am

Hey, I'm looking for a vore audio I can't seem to find. I remember it pretty well, it starts with the POV being invited into a cave by a lion. The lion suggests they get to know each other over dinner and says that "You'll do nicely," before pouncing. He tears off your clothes while talking about how easy it would be to tear you apart. You manage to get up and run a bit, he mentions that he bites before pouncing again with a roar saying, "Now come here!" He begins to taste you and right before he swallow you whole he says, "Hello, Snack. I want you inside me." Then opens his jaws and begins to eat you. It then ends in his belly.
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

any purchasable vore games?

Postby Cimche » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:15 pm

i tried finding some in itch.io, but its mostly all the free ones with others not being under the "vore" tag.
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Re: any purchasable vore games?

Postby Orin » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Echidna Wars DX on DLsite and Tribal Hunter on Steam are pretty good from what I have seen.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:14 pm

I'm looking for the artist that drew this. Anyone know them. I remember seeing their style here.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Tarrenger Drakenlied » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:34 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:[ https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/523966957414776842/858873300301906001/FB_IMG_1624841710912.jpg?width=526&height=406 ]

I'm looking for the artist that drew this. Anyone know them. I remember seeing their style here.

That's Rick Griffin.
Tarrenger Drakenlied
New to the forum

Missing Art Work

Postby PsychOwO » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:15 am

I don't know why or when it was taken down but does anyone have the pic from HungrySuccubus with 3 girls from Sword Art Online, I believe it was called Threeway
PsychOwO
New to the forum

Re: Missing Art Work

Postby HungrySuccubus » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:53 pm

Not sure if this is the one you're thinking of, but it might be!
https://gyazo.com/cdee559207b76e166eddab0e929a5528
HungrySuccubus
Hungriest Succubus

Re: Missing Art Work

Postby PsychOwO » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:12 pm

HungrySuccubus wrote:Not sure if this is the one you're thinking of, but it might be!
https://gyazo.com/cdee559207b76e166eddab0e929a5528

yup thats the one
PsychOwO
New to the forum

Postby dragon32078 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:49 pm

After reading a Reddit question about women wearing clothes that reveal her panty line, now I have a craving for a story that involves a predator. He or she just hangs out at a Starbucks or something similar watching women walk by. If one makes the potentially fatal mistake of wearing clothes that reveal her panty line, then the predator (male female, human, or anthropomorph) stalks the woman, until he/she/it strikes.

I have no idea if this kind of story exists. Nor, do I know how to conduct a search for female with panty line revealed victim. Would any of you know of a story that satisfies my request?
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jm4415 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:32 am

Hi y'all, I was browsing iFunny and came across this post that looks like it came from a manga but I wasn't able to find anything on it, even reverse image search failed me :(. Does anyone have any idea where it could be from or maybe what the dialogue says? Thanks in advance!
Attachments
Pred Becomes Prey.jpeg
Jm4415
New to the forum

Postby NobodySpecial » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:10 am

Looking for a comic about a mom with a tiny boy. She has to go do something and thinks she won't take long so she leaves him alone with the tv. As he's watching he tries to change the channel but the remote is too big for him and then their cat, Mittens, comes in. She sees the tiny boy alone and the inevitable happens. The mom finds out later when she sees the boys shirt hanging from the cat's butt.
NobodySpecial
New to the forum

Postby NovilTinel » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:35 pm

NovilTinel
New to the forum

Postby pervside380 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:41 pm

Jm4415 wrote:Hi y'all, I was browsing iFunny and came across this post that looks like it came from a manga but I wasn't able to find anything on it, even reverse image search failed me :(. Does anyone have any idea where it could be from or maybe what the dialogue says? Thanks in advance!

The artist is Mura here is a link to that comic although you should be warned it contains cock vore if you are not into that
https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/501955/
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby SunsetSteady » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:26 am

So, there were these stories on DeviantArt written by a fellow by the name of WriteItRightAway. I discovered them and sent the guy a message, but not long after he deleted them all.
There was one in particular called I believe "Fine Days in Class," which was about a boy who ends up meeting a girl that has a few quirks, such as being able to shove many things in her pussy and ass, farting on command, and unbirthing someone. The boy is a little put off, but he's into it overall.
I was just hoping someone downloaded it or have it archived on the wayback, something like that. Anything is appreciated.
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Postby DamnedFox » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Well, I have had this story I've been looking for for like, about 5 years now? It was a halloween event story.

It was about a horse creature, I think? That could time-travel, using his watch, but it has to recharge and is very unreliable when it comes to how long it takes to recharge.
He ends up in a zombie world, and after being cornered in a lab and taking out a sample and putting it in his chest pocket, he is forced to use the small amount of charge he still has in his watch to transform it into a gun so he can defend himself.
It doesn't end well, and he gets hit right where he put the sample in his chest pocket, causing the vial to break and cover his whole body, turning it latexlike, which gives him the ability to absorb matter and creatures. From here on it's just him going on a rampage and absorbing anything and everything he can around him.

I... do not remember exactly what website it was on, but all I know was that it was made for a halloween event, it is very NSFW, furry, and contains vore and zombies. I used to read it a lot back then but lost it and completely forgot what website it was on. it was on a story website though, something like sofurry or the likes of it.

Please let me know if you find anything, I'd like to read the story again as it was that good~
DamnedFox
New to the forum

Postby Codexwakia » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:12 am

Looking for the creator of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTPdmE5z-eQ

the person who post's these videos on YouTube tends to add music to the background of the video and then not give credit the the original artist, I'm looking for the artist behind this one.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Qsxmas » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:44 am

Looking for an old Vore comic with horse siblings and a micro mouse, horse sister finds mouse sneaking around their farm and gives him to her brother who swallows it, sister listens to his stomach because she “wants to hear him die~“
Qsxmas
New to the forum

Postby Xzsam » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:46 am

I'm having trouble finding a story, a couple goes to a different country and the girlfriend is eaten because unwilling prey is legal there?
Xzsam
New to the forum

Postby Shadow_Walker » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:06 pm

So this one is an old, old ask, but I'm looking for a really specific arc of the "Sherman's Lagoon" comic. There was a strip where the titular Sherman ate a fish, but the fish refused to die. It got the main character in trouble with everyone, a girlfriend came to visit, the fish even set up a room in the shark's gut. It's basically lost to time. I believe it occurred around 2005-2007 but I can't remember.
Shadow_Walker
Mud

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion