General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: About Old Flash Game

Postby Murdock » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:23 am

Images, names, details, information...Literally /anything/ about this, considering Flash isn't supported with Actionscript 3 by hardly anybody anymore.
Murdock
Been posting for a bit

Re: About Old Flash Game

Postby giannifrazzi » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:25 pm

It is a game about a mini-giant rat eating foxes and then shitting, WARNING it as a lot of scat.
giannifrazzi
Been posting for a bit

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby jonathan1501 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:12 pm

I am looking for VR games that is either about Vore or VR games where you can recreate vore.
jonathan1501
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:22 pm

Looking for saudi mistress anal vore animations.there was a link on here but it has been deleted
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Re: Please help me find this video from an AV video game?

Postby Revan75 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:46 pm

Veksor wrote:Hey,

A month or so ago I found a video which I believe was on this site. It was originating from a video game someone had made. I think the creator had a patreon. There was no, or little, animation, but still shots of 3D-modeled characters. The prey was a short white woman who was sent to a "dungeon of temptation" or something, and the pred was an Amazon-sized dark-skinned woman. The prey had to resist the temptation to be AV'd but she ended up failing, it was unwilling -> willing prey. The video was pretty long, like 10 minutes, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm worried it has been deleted. The creator also had other videos like with monsters doing AV or UB.

If anyone has the video or knows the creator I'd be forever thankful.

I believe I know who & what you're talking about. And if I'm right then the video that you're looking for is still available. The video was part of a set of game over animations for an abandonned project called Dungeon of Perils made by CaseyKane.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/CaseyKane
And the link to the game over animations:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/791946
Revan75
New to the forum

Help trying to find an old "scarog" video on this website

Postby Sorby » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:22 am

Hello, before when flash videos can still be played, there was a video in the video section of this website called "scarog" (though the actual series is called svarog visitors. I have not been able to find the video, only the remaining comics on ehentai. There was a clip of unbirth part of the video in the videos section but there is no download link for whatever reason. IS there anyone who still has the video saved?
Sorby
New to the forum

Nafarious's stories

Postby UnbirthDude » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:42 pm

Nay people looking for his stories, catch https://web.archive.org/web/20211215214 ... =nafarious
UnbirthDude
New to the forum

-

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:38 am

(Null)
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WarlockSnorlax » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:24 am

Looking for a game I played forever ago! I'm fairly sure it was a text adventure running on quest.
It featured vore, but was mostly featured on weight gain. You started deathly skinny, but could've been thicker depending on your species, and the goal was just to roam around and get thicker. I remember the map was pregenerated and tile-based, and you started out in a big city. I remember one of the early enemies was a slime, which would feed itself to you in an attempt to overfeed you and make you black out, but would just become a snack as you got enough stomach capacity to handle it.
I'm pretty sure I got it from the community games thread, but I could be wrong, as this was at least a couple of years ago.
I'd be really thankful if someone could help me out, thanks!
If you're seeing this, you will be cursed...
...with a great day.
WarlockSnorlax
New to the forum

Postby QueenLevy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:33 am

Can anyone tell me who this artist is? I can't make out the name
tumblr_859e416f1c23162ed9c1b2a09e4ae054_0d962db8_500.jpg
QueenLevy
New to the forum

Postby dchip1 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:11 am

I saw this on YouTube and would love to know the artist as it was extremely enjoyable: https://youtu.be/q_ifzq4bKFA

The account that posted it doesn’t have any info on the original artist
dchip1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dangerguy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:00 am

Did anybody Backup the swf file of a "move the mouse to see inside" of Lilo in Hamsterviels stomach with sound? Because I think it's gone.

It was based off this picture. https://aryion.com/g4/view/357170
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby Dunn2183 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:13 pm

WarlockSnorlax wrote:Looking for a game I played forever ago! I'm fairly sure it was a text adventure running on quest.
It featured vore, but was mostly featured on weight gain. You started deathly skinny, but could've been thicker depending on your species, and the goal was just to roam around and get thicker. I remember the map was pregenerated and tile-based, and you started out in a big city. I remember one of the early enemies was a slime, which would feed itself to you in an attempt to overfeed you and make you black out, but would just become a snack as you got enough stomach capacity to handle it.
I'm pretty sure I got it from the community games thread, but I could be wrong, as this was at least a couple of years ago.

Sounds like this game? - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47895388/

seems to fit, starts off in a city, explorable map's roughly preset, enemies are randomized, focus on weight gain, etc.

Since I'm here anyway: does anybody happen to remember this an endo story featuring a romance between a kitsune female and a human male? I wouldn't be surprised if it was just deleted but I remember it being pretty old so it might just be a case of weird tagging, I remember it being a bit cute but never bothered to try finding it again until recently.
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby WarlockSnorlax » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:49 pm

Dunn2183 wrote:
WarlockSnorlax wrote:Looking for a game I played forever ago! I'm fairly sure it was a text adventure running on quest.

Sounds like this game? - https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47895388/

seems to fit, starts off in a city, explorable map's roughly preset, enemies are randomized, focus on weight gain, etc.

That seems to be it!
Wow, that was a whole lot faster than I expected. Thanks a whole lot, honestly! You're the best.
If you're seeing this, you will be cursed...
...with a great day.
WarlockSnorlax
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:38 pm

QueenLevy wrote:Can anyone tell me who this artist is? I can't make out the name

I am think it's says "Crayon" or "crybleat".
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueenLevy » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:12 am

NyaatoShiroi wrote:
QueenLevy wrote:Can anyone tell me who this artist is? I can't make out the name

I am think it's says "Crayon" or "crybleat".

It was crybleat. Thank you
QueenLevy
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:40 am

https://youtu.be/OzHVd9lT61Y

What is and how to find?
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Re: Help finding source

Postby Polterguest » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:47 am

WaldoTheLost wrote:Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me locate the source of this gif.
I was told it was from originally from here but haven't been able to find where.

Found it, viewtopic.php?f=88&t=51110&hilit=gif&start=360
Polterguest
New to the forum

Womb as permanent home or "Never Born"

Postby Jannak » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:01 am

I wonder if there's stories that already exist or the possibility of the Womb being a 'permanent home' or rather the concept of "I wish I was never born"?

Basically I wonder if it's possible for "Hyperspace biology" where the unbirther shrinks their belly for being normal despite a full sized unbirthee still inside and it's now larger than the outside not to mention multiple wombs as for other people?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Womb as permanent home or "Never Born"

Postby Norel » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:24 pm

Norel
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion