General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Vstar66 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Does anyone have the eaten alive tasteful revenge full movie
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby R4d6 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm

I'm looking for a vore unbirth story about magic rings :

Basically a bunch of woman wake up somewhere unknown, with stretchable rings magically linked to them ; What goes through them end up in their wombs.
One of the women decided to throw hers in the pond, only to find herself rapidly swelling with water.

At the end they all do some voreceptions with the rings (And a few unwilling participants) and the last one standing (With everyone else in her) wake up in her bed, pregnant with the other girls reduced to foetus, with a note that explain the situation and the fact that she still has all the rings.
R4d6
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:11 am

Vstar66 wrote:Does anyone have the eaten alive tasteful revenge full movie

This?
https://mubi.com/films/eaten-alive-a-tasteful-revenge
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vstar66 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:48 am

Yes that's it .I'm trying to download it so I can get thevore scenes and upload them here
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby deej1011 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:50 am

Vstar66 wrote:Yes that's it .I'm trying to download it so I can get thevore scenes and upload them here

Looks like it's downloadable on this site, apparently? https://daftsex.com/watch/284890340_456240607
check out my DA for my writings and such:
Jessthenotsohotmess.deviantart.com
deej1011
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:52 am

No its not even showing up.nothing but a black screen
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 am

Nevermind I got it .I'm not sure I even want to upload the scenes they are so bad
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:17 am

Does anyone know if there's art of vore where the pred TFs the prey into something that's not a body part? Like, into one of their own species or into an inanimate object?

The only one I know of are that series where that character with an alive staff turns prey into cards.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Thundervomit » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Need help finding a comic.

I think I saw it on here, but I don't remember the artist, and I've tried tags from what I can remember but it doesn't turn up.

It involved an alien-looking business woman eating someone's new secretary/intern in the elevator and threatening to eat them too if they didn't do their paperwork. I'm fuzzy on details and that's just about all I can remember...
Thundervomit
New to the forum

Postby Ixen » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:12 pm

So there is this animation I am trying to find, it was a high quality animation, so most likely not an indie publisher, but it was an animation taking place under the sea, there was this, I think villain, who was a large snake, eel, something, I think he was black / red and he had a few underlings, one of them failed him, so he ate them up, and they started to squirm inside his stomach giving him a stomach ache, so he coiled around his own body and the bump the one he ate was and crushed them into oblivion. I can't remember if it was drawn, or digital animation. I think it was drawn.
Ixen
Been posting for a bit

Postby PedroBelo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:58 am

Thundervomit wrote:Need help finding a comic.

I think I saw it on here, but I don't remember the artist, and I've tried tags from what I can remember but it doesn't turn up.

It involved an alien-looking business woman eating someone's new secretary/intern in the elevator and threatening to eat them too if they didn't do their paperwork. I'm fuzzy on details and that's just about all I can remember...

Hi I think I know which one you're talking about would be this if it's not an excuse.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1724151/ddacaedcb0/
PedroBelo
New to the forum

Postby Thundervomit » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:12 pm

PedroBelo wrote:

Hi I think I know which one you're talking about would be this if it's not an excuse.

Sorry but that's not it, that one kept coming up as I searched and I can see why.
If it helps anymore, I believe the person being threatened was a pred herself.
Thundervomit
New to the forum

Postby wisecrack3 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:47 pm

I remember reading an unaware story a bit back where a daughter got stuck in her father's condom and was swallowed by her mother after the 2 had sex, does that ring a bell to anyone?
Mimes are vampires who wear makeup to avoid the sunlight, only able to speak safely in the dark
wisecrack3
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomed » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:55 am

Robotdocter wrote:
doomed wrote:Alright so I’m looking for a story about two boys . One of them wants to be prey and is saving himself for a certain cheerleader . However in doing so he’s been tempting the other boy . Who slips up and reveals that he wants to eat him .
At first , the prey says no because he’s not gay . But then the pred teases and convinced him .
They have a special moment where the prey realizes he’d rather be eaten by his best friend then the cheerleader. They also have a moment where the prey considers being in a relationship with his friend . But the pred eats and digests him .
If you find it please hit me up , like seriously I want to read this again

if anyone does find this please also let me know, im interested. also still looking for the story from my last two posts :P

I ended up finding it

https://aryion.com/g4/data.php?id=487911
doomed
Participator

Postby pervside380 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:20 am

PedroBelo wrote:

Is this it
https://e-hentai.org/lofi/g/1627008/ec7f87c147/
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Help find specific CV manga

Postby JamesJayZero » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:18 pm

Apologies if this is the wrong sub to post. Seems like a correct one.
I remember looking through E-hentai like a month ago. But now i cannot find this manga/doujinshi i found.
It was about 30 pages long.
Some of the things that i remember is there was a amall girl as prey. Her giantess friend put her in her foreskin, where there was some even smaller girls which the small girl ate. Then the giantess CV'd the small girl.
That's about all that i remember.
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thundervomit » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:43 pm

pervside380 wrote:
PedroBelo wrote:

Is this it
https://e-hentai.org/lofi/g/1627008/ec7f87c147/

It is, Thank you very much
Thundervomit
New to the forum

Postby PedroBelo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:33 pm

I'm sorry for being so repetitive and boring I know this is the 3rd time I ask here, guys, I've been looking for this comic for days and I haven't had a breakthrough so if you can help me, I would appreciate it very much. The comic I'm looking for is where a Scolipede eats Misty, May, Dawn, Iris and Serena then shits them and then eats Ash. Help me please, I'm looking for days and sorry again I won't ask any more questions.
p.s: Sorry for my bad English.
PedroBelo
New to the forum

In the memory of CapinPlanet

Postby Ryanair792 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Capinplanet had great artwork and has unexpectedly vanished from ekas portal and his art is gone. If you managed to download some of his artwork before the disappearance, you can drop them here so we can remember the brilliant art he has created
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

Re: In the memory of CapinPlanet

Postby Bard » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:13 pm

He's still around and updating pretty regularly. If not on Eka's than definitely on Furaffinity. Check it: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/capinplanet/
Bard
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion