General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Link13112 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 am

So I've tried my best to look through the site for it again, but to no avail. There was a 3 page comic. Where a shrunken girl is seemingly flew through the air and into a giantess' mouth. She's swallowed down and takes a full tour through her where she's seemingly stuck trying to get out of her anus face first. Two versions, one in black and white the other where the giantess' hair and naughty bits are colored somewhat. If anyone has this or knows the thread it was in on here I'd greatly appreciate it! :D
Link13112
Participator

Postby Barghest236 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:49 pm

I've been looking for two things for several years with no luck:

First, a manga parody of the "Red Riding Hood" folktale -- but in place of a wolf, this comic featured a giant worm. The worm/wolf had some kind of friendly relationship with Red Riding Hood and her grandmother, but at one point Red is temporarily swallowed whole.

Second, a story (or maybe a short series) about a priest or a sorcerer who transforms himself into a giant serpent. The serpent encounters and devours a peasant girl bathing in a river. He then witnesses a battle between an angel and a demon, with the promise that he gets to eat the loser. I think the priest's name was Falsedoon, which might also be the name of the author.
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Link13112 wrote:So I've tried my best to look through the site for it again, but to no avail. There was a 3 page comic. Where a shrunken girl is seemingly flew through the air and into a giantess' mouth. She's swallowed down and takes a full tour through her where she's seemingly stuck trying to get out of her anus face first. Two versions, one in black and white the other where the giantess' hair and naughty bits are colored somewhat. If anyone has this or knows the thread it was in on here I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

I think I know the comic you are talking about. Look at the first page of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31473&hilit=Full+tour+thread
filiberto
Participator

Postby filiberto » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Link13112 wrote:So I've tried my best to look through the site for it again, but to no avail. There was a 3 page comic. Where a shrunken girl is seemingly flew through the air and into a giantess' mouth. She's swallowed down and takes a full tour through her where she's seemingly stuck trying to get out of her anus face first. Two versions, one in black and white the other where the giantess' hair and naughty bits are colored somewhat. If anyone has this or knows the thread it was in on here I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

I think I know the comic you are talking about. Look at the first page of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31473&hilit=Full+tour+thread
filiberto
Participator

Postby mysticdwagon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:58 pm

any animation/movie showing a horse/herbivore as a pred ....besides brother grimm XD. ive seen cows from tom thumb thats about it
mysticdwagon
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:12 am

There is a comic from Donald Duck where Uncle Scrooge almost gets eaten by a whale after an ehausting hunt. It shows alot of thick drool and the insides of the mouth, with the whale having an very big uvula.

I made a scetch here but I dont know even if it was in color or not.

DagobertDuck.png

oops exhausted that is...
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Link13112 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:01 am

filiberto wrote:

YES! That was it! Thank you so much!
Link13112
Participator

Postby Marco » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:58 pm

I assume that this can go here, it's partly a "Does anyone remember?" as well, but it would be a great bonus if I could see it again. On UK Nickelodeon, during (I think) mid to late 90s they had these special names for days of the week ("Watch Your Own Wednesday" is probably the most known, as it started earlier), and the promos for all of them featured two real life dogs, who were voiced.

I don't remember if it was the same two dogs each time, but in the promo for "Thrilling Thursday" there is a male dog and a female dog, and the male tells the female that he has magical powers, which he proves to the disbelieving female by turning her into a different breed of dog (only her appearance changes, not the dog herself) and stating that (after possibly doing the same spell again) that he is good at this, to which the female responds (rather bluntly, I remember) that he's not. The male dog then tries another spell, which sends the female into succession of transformations of different dog breeds, all after the other, until she turns into a dog biscuit (which promptly shrinks to the correct size) and the male dog eats her.

It was very basically filmed, but I'd love to see it again.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pluie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 pm

I remember about an official DC comic with a dog eating an alien
There was Harley queen ( and a blonde woman ) in this comic

Can i get title and chapter?

Thanks
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby ByteWolfunix » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Looking for a Vore story where I believe a dog is told he needs to eat his prey friend by some predictor circle.
Then the prey friend ends up eating him instead because he has been working out or something of that nature. Have not seen it in a bit. Thanks.
ByteWolfunix
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 pm

This is a weird one but I am looking for the games vorpal rabbit and millia wars, though my real goal is some prep games that work on my xp computer. Plz help
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:25 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pluie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Pluie wrote:I remember about an official DC comic with a dog eating an alien
There was Harley queen ( and a blonde woman ) in this comic

Can i get title and chapter?

Thanks
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:29 pm

I don't post this sort of thing often, but does anyone know if someone has already written anything cute and sexy based of the Slime Rancher game, or similar ideas? I can imagine both story and adventure game formatted content, but my initial searches have yielded nothing. And my muse is actually waking up and taking interest.

More details here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=51037
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorefan93 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi, I have suddenly remembered a story from ages ago. It is about a male wolf who ends up shrinking into his sons porridge that he just made and getting eaten while his son watches tv. I can't remember who it was by or what it was called
vorefan93
New to the forum

Postby TestSubject6 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 am

I'm looking for a web comic where a giant robot girl eats one of the main characters and runs tests on her while fighting the rest of the party with the robot ending up releasing the girl after wiping her memory of what happened to her while she was inside of the robot's stomach. I can't recall how long ago I was the comic pages, but I could have sworn someone here linked it a while back.
TestSubject6
New to the forum

Postby CFTS » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:56 am

I'm looking for a story that was posted on the old Disturbed Things forum, called "Barefoot Ninja". If someone has it, it would be great.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby rez » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 pm

I got this from a vore thread on /trash and the poster didn't say who the artist was, all he said was that the pred was letting people use his belly like a Jacuzzi.(here's hoping one of you knows who made it.) UPDATE it's from Jahgo's twitter page.
Attachments
1503979896004.jpg
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrachenFyr » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 pm

https://imgur.com/a/yijg9

Anyone know what anime these screenshots are from?
DrachenFyr
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08 pm

DrachenFyr wrote:https://imgur.com/a/yijg9

Anyone know what anime these screenshots are from?

According to google image search, Yozakura Quartet.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion