General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby AnotherAnon » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:25 pm

Looking for an OOOOOLD plant vore pic that I can't seem to find no matter how far I dig.

I believe it was digital, but it looks a little rough.

The perspective is from the front, and it's this plant that kinda looks like a pod, but the front is two large leafy lips that are enclosed around this woman who's partially engulfed within it, her head, and I think a leg is sticking out. She almost has this "doped out" expression on her face, as if she's been heavily drugged or something, I think she has long, dark hair as well.

If anyone has this/can remember where it is, that would be great!
AnotherAnon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Combat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:59 pm

Awhile back, there were a few Halloween themed stories centered around a kid named Adrian having his first meal at a party from a few different authors.

One was from vaatidorf6000 called 'Adrian's first meal', but the one I'm looking for had Adrian try and fail to eat a girl wearing a kitty costume a few times until managing to finally succeed and heading home to digest her.

My old bookmark on it no longer works and was was hoping someone had it still.
Combat
New to the forum

Postby wiseguy288 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Looking for a comic, girl uses a tape gun to bind two others who stole her credit card info
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
-Dr. Erik Selvig, "Thor: The Dark World"
wiseguy288
???

Postby Kosei » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm looking for a story that seems to have vanished from the site. The title was something like "Bonding Brothers" and was about a younger brother getting swallowed by his older brother for fun, but they keep making excuses for him not to have to leave (big bro ends up watching both kill bill movies then taking a nap), until eventually he just decides to stay where he is.

I can't remember who wrote it, so I'm not sure if they deleted it or if it got caught in this purge I've been hearing about (I didn't think it was underage, but who knows).

I'm hoping if I can at least find out who wrote it, I might be able to find a copy somewhere. Thanks!
Kosei
New to the forum

Postby wiseguy288 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 am

Kosei wrote:I'm looking for a story that seems to have vanished from the site. The title was something like "Bonding Brothers" and was about a younger brother getting swallowed by his older brother for fun, but they keep making excuses for him not to have to leave (big bro ends up watching both kill bill movies then taking a nap), until eventually he just decides to stay where he is.

I can't remember who wrote it, so I'm not sure if they deleted it or if it got caught in this purge I've been hearing about (I didn't think it was underage, but who knows).

I'm hoping if I can at least find out who wrote it, I might be able to find a copy somewhere. Thanks!

Sad to say, but it might have been eaten by the "Underage" purge Eka's just went through
"There is nothing more reassuring than realizing that the world is crazier than you are. "
wiseguy288
???

Postby calldahotline » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:23 am

Looking for a vore story on this site, which I regret not favoriting as it was some good work. Details of the work:

It had multiple parts. The author seemed to express interest in writing more but I do not know what became of that.
H/ff, Hermaphroditic alien living on some random planet, gets on a human ship.
After some exploration and whatnot it accidentally collapses a ventilation shaft into a club, causing a few deaths and injuries. The alien takes two injured females and, without any other option to render medical aid (and because vore story) it CVs them and turns them into alien-hybrid-drone-things.
I don't recall all of the alien's described biology, but I think it had two sets of arms (one smaller set on its chest), the cock was retractable, and I seem to remember it having four testicles.

I'd really like to find this again, and while the alien and transformation angle might turn some people away, this story had the best depiction of CV I've read.

EDIT: Turns out I followed the author without favoriting the work. I'll just stick my head in the shame box now. Here's the link by the way. https://aryion.com/g4/view/370028
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:53 am

wiseguy288 wrote:
Kosei wrote:I'm looking for a story that seems to have vanished from the site. The title was something like "Bonding Brothers" and was about a younger brother getting swallowed by his older brother for fun, but they keep making excuses for him not to have to leave (big bro ends up watching both kill bill movies then taking a nap), until eventually he just decides to stay where he is.

Sad to say, but it might have been eaten by the "Underage" purge Eka's just went through

I ran into that one a long time ago by accident, (Never read it though) and I can definitely say that it should have been caught in the temporary purge. If it hasn't, then it needs to be added to the list, since it qualifies. (I ain't judgin', just sayin', based on the tags I remember...)
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Guvi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:11 am

I'm looking for a story that was posted here. It was a full tour vore story where the mc goes to an antique store and finds a magic lamp, which it turns out had a sorceress trapped inside? Basically she gives him the power of invincibility if he frees her, but then he decides not to so she curses him to be a tiny. He wakes up in a cage with a bunch of other tinies in a cage with a bunch of young women having a party, they dip the tinies in various salsas, dips, and queso before swallowing them. MC survives the trip, of course, and becomes the girls perma-snack renamed 'cookie' I think??? I think it ends with 'cookie' having Stockholm syndrome and accepts his fate. Loved it, went to go reread it but now I can't find it u_u

And, just for the hell of it, I've been looking for this one story posted to deviantART waaaaay back that I read as a kid (and kinda introduced me to vore as a fetish)
Anime catgirl with the name along the lines of "titsy" or "ritzy" shrinks a guy she'd been chatting with online, gives him a digestion proof scuba suit and a flashlight and full tours him. Ends very distinctly with "don't bother taking that [the suit] off, you're going in my hutch!" The last line burned the story into my little 13 year old brain lol.

Any help is appreciated ty ^.^
Guvi
New to the forum

Postby rez » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:04 am

I got these pics from tumblr and I have not been able to find them again, If anyone knows where I might find the artists main page or more of their work I would be grateful.
Attachments
tumblr_ot249sYZ9G1vc09j6o1_1280.png
tumblr_p37cryVVx71vc09j6o1_1280 (1).png
tumblr_p67ep0MyPj1vc09j6o1_1280.png
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verilo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:41 am

Wouldn't you know it? I got nostalgic for a story I read once about a cheetah girl(?) and a mouse boy watching a Tom & Jerry cartoon together where one character catches and eats the other and the mouse laughs, but then the cheetah shows him a video of vore actually taking place and he's disturbed by it. They follow up this meeting with another visit where she makes him her meal (I forgot if it was consensual or not). One detail that stuck out for me was that she stuck her finger in her anus and sniffed it, fantasizing about what he'd smell like coming out or something. It's been a while but that part got me like "lolwut" and I sort of want to relive it.

I know the story had a piece of art tied to it of the two of them sitting on a bed, with him acting all jovial and her smiling and shy.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:28 am

Guvi wrote:I'm looking for a story that was posted here. It was a full tour vore story where the mc goes to an antique store and finds a magic lamp, which it turns out had a sorceress trapped inside? Basically she gives him the power of invincibility if he frees her, but then he decides not to so she curses him to be a tiny. He wakes up in a cage with a bunch of other tinies in a cage with a bunch of young women having a party, they dip the tinies in various salsas, dips, and queso before swallowing them. MC survives the trip, of course, and becomes the girls perma-snack renamed 'cookie' I think??? I think it ends with 'cookie' having Stockholm syndrome and accepts his fate. Loved it, went to go reread it but now I can't find it u_u

I'm pretty sure you've combined 2 stories there. I recognize the intro of that, AND stockholm syndrome "cookie" there, but in 2 distinctly different works. And the latter of those was caught up in the underage wipe IIRC.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Guvi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:43 am

Ahhhh ok ty. Weird cause I don't even remember them being underage cause I usually don't read stuff if i see it tagged that lol
Guvi
New to the forum

Postby voidrunner » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:39 pm

I remember reading a story, I believe on here, with Kass and Link from Breath of the wild. Link was looking for a hidden temple entrance or something, and was convinced that the way to get to the temple was through Kass's stomach. Now I can't find it.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimpickins » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:01 am

Does anyone have a very old video I saw on YouTube many years ago? It involved a husband convincing his hot blonde wife to open her mouth for the camera. She has a incredibly pink and perfect mouth and he jokingly edits a horse sound into the video when she opens. I haven't been able to find it in years
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:14 pm

I'm looking for

An artist that will do hard Digestion, who can do good internals and human characters.

Will need to be comfortable with M/F as well. Despite the fact it's just an internal pic it is a male pred.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby wiseguy288 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:02 am

Looking for a story that likely got lost in the purge. Involves a succubus unbirthing a party of adventurers and one odd baby.
wiseguy288
???

Postby GreatHat » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:11 pm

voidrunner wrote:I remember reading a story, I believe on here, with Kass and Link from Breath of the wild. Link was looking for a hidden temple entrance or something, and was convinced that the way to get to the temple was through Kass's stomach. Now I can't find it.

You know what, I think I know what you're looking for.
Here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24843013/
I assume that you wanted the regular version, but the author does have an alternative version of the story in his scraps.
GreatHat
Been posting for a bit

Postby MalchiorDagon » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:07 pm

I’m looking for a vore story, but I’m not completely sure if it’s on the site. It takes plce at a party, and a guy goes upstairs only to find a girl in the bathroom with three sentient dicks which ate one of the guests. Eventually he feeds her everyone at the party, and I can’t remember if there was a disposal scene or not. Any help would be appreciated.
MalchiorDagon
New to the forum

Postby wiseguy288 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:33 pm

Verilo wrote:Wouldn't you know it? I got nostalgic for a story I read once about a cheetah girl(?) and a mouse boy watching a Tom & Jerry cartoon together where one character catches and eats the other and the mouse laughs, but then the cheetah shows him a video of vore actually taking place and he's disturbed by it. They follow up this meeting with another visit where she makes him her meal (I forgot if it was consensual or not). One detail that stuck out for me was that she stuck her finger in her anus and sniffed it, fantasizing about what he'd smell like coming out or something. It's been a while but that part got me like "lolwut" and I sort of want to relive it.

I know the story had a piece of art tied to it of the two of them sitting on a bed, with him acting all jovial and her smiling and shy.

I believe this is what you were looking for viewtopic.php?f=38&t=26186
wiseguy288
???

Postby mrme2000 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:15 pm

Trying to find the Vore game a specific scene came from; I keep thinking I've seen it before but checking my collection as well as the index on the board has given me nothing.

The Player character (for at least the scene) Is Rachael, She either lewds or eats a pirate captain(female) named Sasson; (Or lewds and eats or lewds and is eaten by... there are branching options.) The game is built in RPGMaker, and the money counter in the menu has a coin image instead of just "gold".

Help?
mrme2000
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion