General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:40 am

MeTheMe wrote:
brainstorm wrote:I know this long shot but looking for artist of this short 2 page comic quite cute, i was wondering if they had anymore art work around.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/cd903b ... 60680c.jpg

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/82dcc5 ... 7fa267.jpg


I recognize these, I favorited the second a while ago and was able to find it and the artist on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/teelhavok/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21365993/ Link to the second picture in their gallery.


Thanks a bunch.
brainstorm
---
 
Posts: 1819
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (300)

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Aiwindel » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:30 pm

I'm looking for an image and a comic.
The image is one I believe I found on this site years ago. A liontaur is about to push a smaller animal down a twisting slide, and he has his cock at the end of the slide.
The comic is a parody of Pinky and the Cat from Animaniacs Stew. Rita eats pinky, and in the last panel Brain appears in a food dish saying "I am not amused."
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Eznam » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:06 am

Who made this picture, and also is there more pictures of some self-head action

Image
(‿|‿)
(‿|‿) >:3
(‿:3‿)
(‿:o‿)
(‿o‿)
(‿|‿)
User avatar
Eznam
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 11:25 am

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:00 am

I have to admit some of the underage stuff makes no sense when it was taken down. I wish I could find some of it
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
User avatar
MisterEbony
???
 
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Fairton City, Dimension 0001
Blog: View Blog (130)

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby sevensix » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:28 pm

ReadeDraconis wrote:Edit: And of course I stumble into it randomly while browsing just a day after posting this, lmfao.

sevensix wrote:No link?
sevensix
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby doomed » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:43 pm

Hey all
I’m looking 2 comics that might have been taken down in the recent purge

The first comic is about a girl and her genie she wears around her neck, breaking into a palace and the girl runs into the prince who then tries to attack her but the genies shrinks him and then the girl to eat him

The second one is a simple strip where the prey has already been swallowed and the (male) pred taunts them until finally he’s says to the prey their “going down “ and the digest them until they are just a ball. In this comic you can also see the imprint of the prey until they are digested
doomed
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 4:46 am

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Setheroth » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:48 pm

Looking for an interactive POV vore story where you played an Oshowatt getting eaten by a gliscor or a gligar. It was made on the engine twine, and featured digestion from the prey's POV
Setheroth
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby WhyAmIHere » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:58 pm

Looking for a comic when one character breaks into jail to get a friend out, but then the friend has friends and they have to take all of them. I remember they were all anthro.
WhyAmIHere
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:58 pm

WhyAmIHere wrote:Looking for a comic when one character breaks into jail to get a friend out, but then the friend has friends and they have to take all of them. I remember they were all anthro.

You mean this? https://aryion.com/g4/view/431738
User avatar
RyanKrakinski
???
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby WhyAmIHere » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:00 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:
WhyAmIHere wrote:Looking for a comic when one character breaks into jail to get a friend out, but then the friend has friends and they have to take all of them. I remember they were all anthro.

You mean this? https://aryion.com/g4/view/431738

Yep thanks.
WhyAmIHere
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Looking for a comic I’m fairly certain used to be on this website. It was about a bear who was at a nightclub. She sees a horse there, jacks him off, and then eats him. She later gets sexual with a female horse and eats her before drinking booze. I think the bear probably appeared in a few other comics, but I can’t remrmber. Please help.
User avatar
RyanKrakinski
???
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby ThatOneHobbit » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:44 pm

I need help trying to find a comic that I remember seeing on deviantart years ago. It was an unaware comic about a anthro gerbil(?) girl eating a hotdog that has a shrunken man and a shrunken anthro cow woman. The last page was the two tinies hanging onto the gerbil(?) girl's split uvula but the gerbil(?) girl burps. I don't remember who the artist was and I don't think I remember what the name of it other than it had "yard" and "dash" in it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
ThatOneHobbit
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 pm
Location: Somewhere and Nowhere

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby battlebat55 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:33 pm

I'm searching for a story that was removed here for... questionable content. It involved a younger girl constantly trying to seduce a boy she liked at school, asking him things like if he'd prefer being dipped in chocolate or caramel if he was tiny. He gives in and gets shrunk at her house and served to her with jammed toast, tea, and honey by her maid. The ending is digestion and scat. Curious if it was uploaded anywhere else, or if anyone has a copy. I'd be super grateful for the help! :-D
battlebat55
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 am

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Lilladybug » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:54 pm

ThatOneHobbit wrote:I need help trying to find a comic that I remember seeing on deviantart years ago. It was an unaware comic about a anthro gerbil(?) girl eating a hotdog that has a shrunken man and a shrunken anthro cow woman. The last page was the two tinies hanging onto the gerbil(?) girl's split uvula but the gerbil(?) girl burps. I don't remember who the artist was and I don't think I remember what the name of it other than it had "yard" and "dash" in it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I know exactly who you're talking about! She also made a two-panel comic with Chihiro from Spirited Away showing her uvula! Her name started with an "S," I believe, but she's since purged all her content as far as I know.
Lilladybug
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby ThatOneHobbit » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Lilladybug wrote:
ThatOneHobbit wrote:I need help trying to find a comic that I remember seeing on deviantart years ago. It was an unaware comic about a anthro gerbil(?) girl eating a hotdog that has a shrunken man and a shrunken anthro cow woman. The last page was the two tinies hanging onto the gerbil(?) girl's split uvula but the gerbil(?) girl burps. I don't remember who the artist was and I don't think I remember what the name of it other than it had "yard" and "dash" in it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I know exactly who you're talking about! She also made a two-panel comic with Chihiro from Spirited Away showing her uvula! Her name started with an "S," I believe, but she's since purged all her content as far as I know.


I hate it when artists purge their art, but do you know if maybe I could find it elsewhere besides deviantart?
ThatOneHobbit
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 pm
Location: Somewhere and Nowhere

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby ghostintheshell777 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:07 pm

I'm looking for a same-size story that involved Katara eating Mai and Ty Lee then torturing them in her stomach, making one eat the other. I think there was also a follow up with two other characters being eaten by katara? I remember seeing it ages ago but haven't been able to find it again recently. Anyone know where I can find it?
ghostintheshell777
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby EmeraldDoctor » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:20 pm

I'm looking for a certain artist but I can't remember their name. I know that some of their drawings involve characters that look like animal crossing characters and the images involve digestion,their art looks a little similar to VBoys' work. I'm sorry if it's a bit vague but I really can't remember too much and I don't have any images saved.
User avatar
EmeraldDoctor
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby testuser » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:57 pm

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but -there is an unbirth comic i'm looking for, it's supposed to be humourous and is about a man who hires a woman but is unable to please her to he tries to fist her instead while using a sock to cover his hand, he then loses said sock and she invities him to go inside her womb to look for it, the comic ends where he finds a native american inside her who claims to have lost his horse.
User avatar
testuser
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:52 pm

I’m fairly certain that what I’m about to ask for is 100% real. It feels like a fever dream or hallucination from my childhood, but I’m convinced that it exists.

When I was a kid, I read a children’s book about an unusually large tiger who is very hungry. He eats several people, but they later escape by cutting their way through him. They then sew him back up, and he apparently learns his lesson not to eat people.

I haven’t been able to find this book since.
User avatar
RyanKrakinski
???
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby ghostintheshell777 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:15 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:I’m fairly certain that what I’m about to ask for is 100% real. It feels like a fever dream or hallucination from my childhood, but I’m convinced that it exists.

When I was a kid, I read a children’s book about an unusually large tiger who is very hungry. He eats several people, but they later escape by cutting their way through him. They then sew him back up, and he apparently learns his lesson not to eat people.

I haven’t been able to find this book since.


I think you're thinking of "The Fat Cat: A Danish Folktale." I read that book when I was a kid too, the only way I remembered it was because of how simple the name was.
ghostintheshell777
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 11:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abuelo, cranberryknights1, distantpresent, LoneliestWolf, Nobodyman, StufferVore and 8 guests