Any ideas on how to best simulate being inside a stomach?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Any ideas on how to best simulate being inside a stomach

Postby exiledtiger » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 am

Electron8000 has a great idea, and I've experimented with something similar. I'll just start at the beginning:

So, the base, could be tough trash bags. they work great as long as you don't thrash/push too much and tear them. they're pretty flexible though. Duct taping a few together for a long liner, put it inside of a sleeping bag, to constrain moving space and help avoid ripping the trash bag.

After that, stack and wrap it up in blankets and cushions and pillows.

For the drool, Something decent could be made using guar/xanthan gum (available at most health food stores), vegetable oil (or olive), and hot water.
For a small amounts, mixing something like:
1/8 teaspoon gum
1 tablespoon oil
3-4 tablespoons water (depending on thickness you want)

Put the oil and gum you need in a bowl and mix together. The gum won't dissolve, just disperse into the oil. Then add your water, and whisk if you can. Go easy on the water, you can add more to thin it later.
DON"T ADD GUM DIRECTLY TO WATER, OR ONCE YOU"VE MADE YOUR MIX. Once particles begin absorbing water, they thicken and poof up, making a little slime ball. the powder inside won't get wet, and you'll have hard, powder filled lumps floating around. NOT a nice consistency. Since water and oil don't mix well, the particles are suspended in the olive oil initally. when stirring together the water and oil, the water 'plucks' out particles from the oil, which promptly absorb some water, poof up, and are whisked away so that more individual particles can be pulled into the water. Should work quite well
Last edited by exiledtiger on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby FauxSlime » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:03 pm

exiledtiger wrote:Electron8000 has a great idea, and I've pulled off (multiple times now) something similar. I'll just start at the beginning:
handful of pictures are here and numbered: http://sta.sh/21je6ptpc0i7?edit=1

So, the base. I don't have good vinyl to use, but I DO have good tough trash bags. they work great as long as you don't thrash/push too much and tear them. they're pretty flexible though. Duct taping a few together for a long liner, I put it inside of a sleeping bag, to constrain moving space and help avoid ripping the trash bag. IMAGE 1.

After that, I stacked two couch cushions, behind that one cushion, and behind that just a pillow. Laying the sleeping bag on this ridged incline, it would help in sliding in/down. on top I piled a bunch of blankets and comforters for soft weight pressing down, and wrapped one comforter around the whole thing, tucking in the bottom edges to help hold it all in place. IMAGE 2.

I had this set up with the maw right in my bathroom doorway, so upon exiting I could step directly into the shower. I laid a towel right underneath it (this was going to get messy) and duct taped the edges of the trash bag aside, so it wouldn't slide down inside. once wet/drooled on the plastic is wonderfully slippery, but when dry it'll stick to your skin. IMAGE 3.

Now, for the drool, I finally devised a recipe using only guar/xanthan gum (available at most health food stores), vegetable oil (or olive), and hot water (not /too/ hot mind you. just enough for warm gooey saliva). THIS MIXTURE IS ONLY GOOD FOR EXTERNAL USE.
I don't recall the exact ratio, but for a small amount:
1/8 teaspoon gum
1 tablespoon oil
3-4 tablespoons water (depending on thickness you want)

I scaled this up sufficiently to make over half a gallon (12 cups) of the stuff. To make it, put the oil you need in a bowl. add the oil and mix together. The gum won't dissolve, just disperse into the oil. then SLOWLY add your water, stirring quickly with a whisk if you can. go easy on the water, you can add more to thin it later. It'll result in a wonderful, warm, white, goo. it's not terribly stringy, but it is great at globbing together like thick drool or mucous. IMAGE 7-8 (sorry for a bit blurry).

Now a bit of science for the recipe: DON"T ADD GUM DIRECTLY TO WATER, OR ONCE YOU"VE MADE YOUR MIX. Once particles begin absorbing water, they thicken and poof up, making a little slime ball. the powder inside won't get wet, and you'll have hard, powder filled lumps floating in watery slime. NOT the consistency you want. Since water and oil don't mix well, the particles are suspended in the olive oil initally. when stirring together the water and oil, the water 'plucks' out particles from the oil, which promptly absorb some water, poof up, and are whisked away so that more individual particles can be pulled into the water. This method results in a wonderfully smooth consistency.

If, by the time you're done, you can warm the saliva mixture in the microwave, if in a safe container. I mixed mine in a big metal bowl, so I had to just warm it up again on the stove. Don't make it too hot, your hands will think it's okay, but it'll be too hot for the rest of you to enjoy.

So, returning to the sleeping bag slide, I propped open the mouth and poured my half-gallon of saliva into the liner. I lifted and massaged from the outside to get the saliva to run towards the bottom and spread over all the inside. You can see just inside the 'mouth' with the saliva in IMAGE 4-6.

Disrobe, scoop a /little/ goo onto yourself so you slide in nicely, and enjoy. It's the most fantastic experience. I was able to sink down far enough, that I was completely inside the thing, and if I needed air, all I had to do was look up and poke my face out. Once done, just throw away the trash bag liner, and put all the blankets and cushions back.

This was a very neat idea!~ Though instead of the home made gum drool there is an easier way to make slime that would probably be more effective and it can be used for internal and external use being completely harmless and toxic free.

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.htm ... 54QAvD_BwE

That 10 oz bottle of powder can make up to 8 gallons of slimy lube depending on how thick or thin you want it. It is mainly used for veterinarian use but $15 for 8-10 gallons of lube is worth it in my opinion and its easily obtainable. Below you can see a video on how thick you can make this stuff and what it looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veVd4lw4kRE

Just thought I would give my two cents and hope to revive this thread again ^v^
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:19 pm

How to simulate a stomach!
Step1: take a sleeping bag or a plastic stomach thing(you can find one on the internet).
Step2: fill it with lemon dna(for realistic sensation) or fill it with lemon juice(for fantastical sensation(ps:don't fill it too much)).
Step optional:( put mushy food in here)
Step3: Get inside naked and enjoy^^.
How to create a stomach!
Step1: take a sleeping bag.
Step2: fill it with a Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene bag.
Step3: fill the bag with concentrated Acetic acid
Step optional( put compressed food in here)
Step4:get inside naked and enjoy...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion