How common is our fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How common is our fetish?

Postby Filan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 am

well vore comes in two flavors... the fetish form we have here where it can be used for all kinds of adventures. And the non fetish form where its usually used to show how badass a monster is, usually resulting in the death of a "red shirt." Or for the rule of funny if talking most western animation.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Indighost » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:50 am

nephilim wrote:As someone said, sex and consumption are the two most primal urges. It comes as no surprise to me that the two can overlap at some point. Teeth, tongue, lips, are all areas of receptivity after all, and these very arrangement of elements can be transposed to sexual situations. Also, women alluded to as food has permeated the human subconscious for as long as time immemorial. Gentlemen in the 1800s would refer to sex as 'having a piece of mutton.'

This dude knows what he's talking about.

I'll venture a made-up guess at the numbers.

In an overlapping group of about 100 people...
10 are bisexual
3 are gay men
1 is lesbian
20 are BDSMers
5 are foot lovers
I'd say 1/100 is a vorarephile.
Indighost
---

Postby C-B-A » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:38 am

Indighost wrote:
nephilim wrote:As someone said, sex and consumption are the two most primal urges. It comes as no surprise to me that the two can overlap at some point. Teeth, tongue, lips, are all areas of receptivity after all, and these very arrangement of elements can be transposed to sexual situations. Also, women alluded to as food has permeated the human subconscious for as long as time immemorial. Gentlemen in the 1800s would refer to sex as 'having a piece of mutton.'

10 are bisexual
3 are gay men
1 is lesbian
20 are BDSMers
5 are foot lovers

that sounds cool, but 10 bisexuals? how did you get that?
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby again__again » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 am

C-B-A wrote:

Everyone and their mother is bisexual these days. All the cool kids are doing it.
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 am

again__again wrote:
C-B-A wrote:

Everyone and their mother is bisexual these days. All the cool kids are doing it.

lol true,

most females who identified as bisexual in their late teens early 20s did so as a social status and to justify experimentation, a lot of the time they change to ether hetero or homosexual when they reach mid 20s, but some stay bisexual and they fall into the actual definition of the term, with males it's similar, but a fair amount of the time it's a homosexual person who wants to try and fit in so they reach a "middle ground" over all the percentage of bisexuals is about on par with homosexuality, maybe a little higher.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby nephilim » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 am

Indighost wrote:

10 are bisexual
3 are gay men
1 is lesbian
20 are BDSMers
5 are foot lovers

I''m a laydee D:
And PS all women are bisexual; our sexuality is very fluid (;
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby French_snack » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:46 am

dragonlover81 wrote:Terminology and awareness could be issues here. Most people don't know what the word means, and at least some of those who don't know what it is have the fetish. I did not discover the term until about two years ago. Before then, I would not have showed up in statistics like the one referred to here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29509

Likewise. I've had troubling thoughts about being eaten since early childhood; they turned distinctly sexual when I was 12, but for a long time I kept them entirely to myself. I was 26 when I discovered the word "vore" and Eka's Portal.

In parts of the world where people don't go online very much, and/or where sexual "deviancy" is strongly taboo, I'm sure there are many people who spend their entire life keeping their fantasies completely to themselves, wondering whether anyone else in the world is like them, and never discovering that there's a word for it.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby 123apples » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:40 am

First case that I can remember: playing velociraptors vs hunters on the playground in elementary. I would sort of 'enjoy' it when a girl playing as a raptor got me and would drag me under the platforms.
Another instance: watching godzilla movie where weird creature attempts to engulf/vore Godzilla. I got a weird feeling from this also, and researched that scene multiple times.

I haven't told anyone.

Also, here is a great snake vore story:

http://www.sexstories.com/story/28246/s ... s_comments
123apples
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:43 am

123apples wrote:First case that I can remember: playing velociraptors vs hunters on the playground in elementary. I would sort of 'enjoy' it when a girl playing as a raptor got me and would drag me under the platforms.
Another instance: watching godzilla movie where weird creature attempts to engulf/vore Godzilla. I got a weird feeling from this also, and researched that scene multiple times.

I haven't told anyone.

Also, here is a great snake vore story:

http://www.sexstories.com/story/28246/s ... s_comments

Haha, I know what you're talking about, it's in Godzilla vs Orga, I think.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby Miridium » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:10 pm

It's definitely out of the mainstream (as if that really matters) but I agree with the others here. It's uncommon but not as uncommon as average schmucks may think. People just don't want to admit that certain things arouse them.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:43 pm

It's not surprising that people could like vore. After all, it's not so different than what people usually like in sex: warmth, softness, wetness, being together, being close to one another, being safe, etc. Of course this doesn't apply to every kind and taste but you get the idea ^^;

Dot Pixis from SnK saying "I wouldn't mind being eaten, as long as it was by a hot lady titan" comes to mind. Vore may be a bizarre idea at first for most people, but what if they are confronted to a sexy someone eating them? It's getting a bit redundant at this point but I'll say it too: there's more people interested in vore that it seems and some people refuse to admit or accept that they like it too.
Kitsouille
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion