Your Top 5 Characters You'd Like To End Up In You

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Your Top 5 Characters You'd Like To End Up In You

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Nice picks, all, but I know I can't be the only one out there who wants a gut full of pregnant ladies. :P
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nerva » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 pm

I generally prefer OCs over fancharacters, but if it came down to choosing...

#5. Mizuki Tachibana (Gravion)
Those curves are positively delicious, and she's kinky and a bit of a hedonist too. My only complaints with her is the amount of makeup she wears, and the fact that at times, she tries too hard to be sexy.
Spoiler: show

#4. Rushuna Tendou (Grenadier)
I am a sucker for gals that can combine 'cute' with 'sexy' and pull it off. Rushuna's got that in spades. She would rate a lot higher on my list if she wasn't so recent a favorite.

#3. Mii (Jungle de Ikou)
Mii pulls off the mix between 'cute' and 'sexy really well, but has an additional perk no other girl on this list has - the ability to grow to about eighty or so feet in height. One of my personal kinks is the idea of a giantess being loved and then swallowed whole by a larger macro, and Mii would be ideal for that.

#2. Samus Aran (Metroid)
I have a long history of enjoying Samus Aran. When the original Metroid was released, the Justin Bailey code clued me in to why high-legged swimsuits were great. She's only gotten lovelier with time, and the prospect of her snuggling up inside my gut or balls would be tremendously satisfying.

#1. Yuugi Hoshiguma (Touhou)
Normally, Touhou characters don't interest me. I'm rather put off by worlds that have author-enforced all-female casts. But I can't bring myself to hate this boisterous, often-drunk and deliciously fit-yet-curvaceous oni gal. I love the idea of eating women that other people would consider 'strictly pred' and I also enjoy prey that squirms vigorously - I can't imagine very many gals that could match Yuugi in that department.
Nerva
???

Postby puck5 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Kim Kardashian: An all around win. Amazing to eat (That ASS!), listening to her plea and struggle would be great, might have a chance to pick up some money or other "Assets" on my way out, and no more Kim Kardashian.

Good choice on picking Kim Karsashian.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 am

This chick.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby CrimsonShadow » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm not really into male preds (mostly just f/f) so I'm not to keen on having myself be the predator, but I still kinda want to try anyway.
Non-digestion:
1) Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Shippuden: she's really cute and has nice curves for her age, but I wouldn't want to hurt her
2) Orihime Inoue from Bleach: same reasons as Hinata.
3) Mana from Super Dreadnaught Girl 4946: no idea how, considering she's 50 meters tall, but hey, nothing on this site is grounded in logic ;)
4) Hinoki from Betterman: a more obscure one, but if you've seen her, you'd probably pick her too.
5) Just about any teen/adult, female character from Magic Girl Lyrical Nanoha (particularly both Nanoha and Fate, or both Teana and Subaru, as they're my main ships): for a shojo, it sure has a lot of sexy women.
Honorable mentions (I didn't want to break the "top 5" rule, so I relegated them here):
Most female characters from a super robot series (particularly Gurren Lagann, Code Geass and Betterman) and a good chunk of the cast of Mai HiME and Mai Otome.
Digestion:
1) Sakura Haruno from Naruto: she's a total b****.
2) Riruka and Hiyori from Bleach: same reason as Sakura.
3) The "First Class D" from Super Dreadnaught Girl 4946 (I forget her name): You'd know who I'm talking about if you read the manga. Essentially she's a Mary Sue villain, and I really hate Mary Sues.
4) The female villains from Nanoha who did NOT later become protagonists (especially Precia) (I'm reusing the same animes a lot, aren't I? lol): same as earlier Nanoha entry, only I'd feel no guilt in killing these girls.
5) Female predators who fall into a certain category; it's complicated so let me explain: my favorite type of vore is when the prey deserves it. Second favorite is when the prey either consents or gets out unharmed. Third favorite is when the prey is to dumb to live and should be removed from the gene pool anyway. Preds who don't follow those guidelines are typically on my s**t list, and fictional female characters on my s**t list also happen to be on my digestion list.
Honorable mentions (well, as honorable as wishing death upon them can get):
Tomoe from Mai Otome, Kirika from Eiken.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bladetiger135 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Who would I want to eat?

Well I guess this is somewhat like a popularity contest so I will pick those I would want to spend the night with and have all to myself.

Demona (Gargoyles)
Angela (Gargoyles)
Elisa Maza (Gargoyles)
Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
Lilith "Aensland" (Darkstalkers)
Felicia (Darkstalkers)
Eureka 'Thurston' (Eureka Seven & Eureka Seven AO)
Zelda (legend of Zelda)
Selina Kyle/Catwoman (Batman)
Lucia (Princess Lucia)
Kasukabe (Princess Lucia)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)
Samus Aran (metroid)
Ikaros/Alpha (Heaven's Lost Property/Sora no Otoshimono)
Astraea/Delta(Heaven's Lost Property/Sora no Otoshimono)
Renamon (Digimon)
Eris (Asobi ni iku yo!)
Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
Chun-Li (streetfighter)
Pepper Pots/Rescue (IronMan)
Trish (Devil May Cry)
Tigra/Greer Grant Nelson (Marvel)
Bell (Beauty and the Beast)
Feng Xiao Lan/Prince (1/2 Prince)

I want them all, If I must pick I guess I would go with these five.
Trish
Angela
Eureka 'Thurston'
Morrigan Aensland
Chun-Li
Renamon

...that was six...
Bladetiger135
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Holy shit, though, Rangiku is an awesome choice. Those huge boobs in your belly? Best meal ever!

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby puck5 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 am

This chick.
She would make a fine meal.

Digestion:

While I do like Sakura's character more in Shippuden since she is nicer to Naruto. I do agree with you that I think she should be digested. Tsunade too.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:56 pm

puck5 wrote:
Digestion:

While I do like Sakura's character more in Shippuden since she is nicer to Naruto. I do agree with you that I think she should be digested. Tsunade too.

I actually liked her better Pre-Time Skip. Sure, she was meaner to Naruto, but Naruto was a hell of a lot more annoying back then, so it was understandable. Also, now she owes him her life, like 20 times over, so the fact that she still sends him through a wall at the slightest provocation is really infuriating.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Nice picks, all, but I know I can't be the only one out there who wants a gut full of pregnant ladies. :P

Agreed. I'd love to knock up all the ones I've listed before sending them down into my belly. :D
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 am

*hi-fives FF.*

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby FanficFetishist » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm

*hi-fives back*
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:02 am

Oh, I'm just gonna keep adding to this list. So many delicious lovelies. :D And this time I have pics!

Just wanted to show my love for the Beauty & the Beast unit and their delicious asses.

From MGS4, Laughing Octopus

From MGS4, Raging Raven

From MGS4, Crying Wolf

From MGS4, Screaming Mantis

FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Imrhys » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:04 am

FanficFetishist wrote:Oh, I'm just gonna keep adding to this list. So many delicious lovelies. :D And this time I have pics!

Just wanted to show my love for the Beauty & the Beast unit and their delicious asses.

From MGS4, Raging Raven

From MGS4, Crying Wolf

Got a thing for latex do ya? *smirks* I can't help but notice they have some sort of plugs and cords at the top of those suits. Could you add any info as to what those are for and why they have/you like having them over lingerie stuff? Just usually "models" are naked under those things (well except panties/boy shorts, something to keep tender spots from pinching while walking/moving).
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby Nerva » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 am

Imrhys wrote:I can't help but notice they have some sort of plugs and cords at the top of those suits. Could you add any info as to what those are for and why they have/you like having them over lingerie stuff? Just usually "models" are naked under those things (well except panties/boy shorts, something to keep tender spots from pinching while walking/moving).

Those outfits are basically pilot suits, worn beneath specialized powered armor. Each member of the B&B squad has a unique form of powered armor, and the cords and ports on them are where their pilot suit plugs into their armor, allowing them to control it.

For instance, here's Laughing Octopus with the armor on:

Crying Wolf's armor is almost a miniature mecha on its own. Her body only fills the front half of the armor's torso (and she'll pop out of it periodically to snipe at you with a rifle she keeps in there, too).
Nerva
???

Postby Imrhys » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 am

Nerva wrote:Those outfits are basically pilot suits, worn beneath specialized powered armor. Each member of the B&B squad has a unique form of powered armor, and the cords and ports on them are where their pilot suit plugs into their armor, allowing them to control it.

For instance, here's Laughing Octopus with the armor on:
[ http://i.imgur.com/cGbmW.jpg ]

Crying Wolf's armor is almost a miniature mecha on its own. Her body only fills the front half of the armor's torso (and she'll pop out of it periodically to snipe at you with a rifle she keeps in there, too).
[ http://i.imgur.com/XuJDl.jpg ]

Holy son of a... WOW! Okay, my kink side is like dying of blood loss right now. I need to find this game. I had hoped someone would tell me those suits were suits for something larger and had to plug in <333 Thank you ^^

PS: Google is god, lol. Some research on this and wow, this is erotic, sad, and intense what happens with B&B. Interesting how I read no reviews bitching about women being exploited for sexual content for once >_>
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby puck5 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:38 am

Oh, I'm just gonna keep adding to this list. So many delicious lovelies. :D And this time I have pics!

From MGS4, Raging Raven

From MGS4, Crying Wolf

Eating those women would be lovely. Plus digesting them would grant the person who at them their powers. It is a win-win. They get eaten and painfully digested and the pred gets their powers and most likely suits too.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:06 pm

More delicious girls, a recent discovery I made, from Dragon's Crown

The Sorceress

The Amazon

And our light snack, the Elf

A cute pic of all three together. Poor Elf, heheh. (Image NSFW)

Last edited by FanficFetishist on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Damn, you're gonna get so huge after all these chicks, FF. Maybe I'll end up eating you!

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Justsomeone » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:19 pm

FanficFetishist wrote:More delicious girls, a recent discovery I made, from Dragon's Crown

The Sorceress

The Amazon

And our light snack, the Elf

A cute pic of all three together. Poor Elf, heheh.

For some reason, I can only see the picture of the Amazon. The rest seem to not be working.
Justsomeone
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion