Maws// vore sub class?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Maws// vore sub class?

Postby Umiriko » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:40 am

hi all, Umi here asking a question on behalf of a new friend. i had someone who is a great lover of maws, and has bascily asked me abuot vore as he thinks thats is connxted, as he loves the idea of spending time in ones maw and almost living in there.

i know we have the vore sub-class of soft fans, hard fans, cv, ub etc, but i wanted to know, is there a maw sub class? with people who just love the mouth and dont go futher?

thanks in advance ^^ on both our behalfs as im curious now hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re: Maws// vore sub class?

Postby Daye » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:19 am

I would say so. Though, to be honest, you might find yourself hard pressed to find a predator who could not resist gulping something wriggling around in their mouth for an hour. -_^
Daye
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:39 am

*giggles* well ive managed to let people sleep in ther ebefore, but yes i know what you mean, sometimes its just a relfex when im sleeping, if i get to my saliaver in there
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby kan » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:28 am

Goldelite isn't a maw fan? I think he is.
kan
Participator

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:44 am

Hmm, how about a pred who is literally all mouth? I remember a creature in a book called Singularity that was in that genre. A mouth with a tail. From what the book stated it was from another dimension and it ended up self voring itself into oblivion.(It sucked it's own tail it it's mouth and vanished)
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:06 pm

ya im just wondering if there is a sub-class of vore fans that dont acturly get swallowed, jsut stay in the maw, or would tha cmoe under a completly different catagory..... dam i cant work it out
Umiriko

Postby goldelite » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:55 pm

kan wrote:Goldelite isn't a maw fan? I think he is.

Yah im a maw fan ^.=.^ but I like to be eaten or to eat my prey . . .mmm, . . .well . . .I started to feel vore seeing only maws . . .but now for example . . .I want to be in the maw of Umi ((Mmmrrrr ^.=.^ love Umi´s maw :p)) then after enter his maw and been there some minutes . . .I want to be swallowed ^^ . . .and I play with my preys a bit when they are inside my maw . . .thats all :P
goldelite
???

Postby Sikhoten_Tiger » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:37 pm

I don't know if I'd say it's a sub-class as opposed to just a particular point in the trip that can be greatly enjoyed by some, and skipped over completely by others. The main reason why I don't want to call it a sub-class is because 99% of people either enjoy or are willing to tolerate it, which is different from things like UB, HV and such where there are some who like it and others who don't and won't do it. Even those who don't really like maws go through them after all. ;)

BTW personally I love a nice interested prey rubbing about inside a wide open maw. *murrrs*
Sikhoten_Tiger
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:41 pm

yes just wondering if someone who only likes the maw would come under a voreaphile... but as there is no swallowing or eating involed.... what would it come under then? anyone got some ideas
Umiriko

Postby Cobra_Strike » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:15 pm

I would say there is some simularities to vore in the case that a prey just wanted to be in the mouth....then again...the advantage of being small enough.....it would more or less be full body oral sex...little sucking, letting the tongue lapp about...I do not think many Preds would be willing to stop at that point....I wouldn't...
Cobra_Strike
Participator

Postby goldelite » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:23 pm

I love being small . . . .this permits me to enjoy more been in the pred´s maw ^.=.^ and have more space in the pred´s stomach . . .of course Im not prey at all . . . :P
goldelite
???

Postby Umiriko » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:26 pm

*smirks at cobra* haha i hear you there buddy ^^ if they are in there its too late already ^^ gotta go down eventurly unless they ask very kindly and you can resist, im just confused as what to class this thing, as i want to help this guy whom is confused
Umiriko

Postby goldelite » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:27 pm

mmm . . .maybe with the time he will want to go "down"?
goldelite
???

Postby Umiriko » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:30 pm

narr he doesnt find the insides appealing at all, he just likes maws is all, so i was wondering would he just come under the gatagory of maw fan? or what....because he likes to stay inside a mouth... so arrg ^^ so hard to classify...
Umiriko

Postby goldelite » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:05 pm

As i said before . . .maybe in the future . .he will want to "explore" more . . .anyway . . I think there isnt classification to this . . .or there is? O.=.o
goldelite
???

Postby Umiriko » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:02 am

o no he explored alright * giggles and licks lips* but rely wasnt his kinda thing... guess it hasnt become large enough or organised enough to get a name of its own yet then... maybe we should name it ^^
Umiriko

Postby Cobra_Strike » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:09 pm

Bah! Just swallow :D sometimes its nessisary to overcome prey's fear....with strong throat muscles.... :wink:
Cobra_Strike
Participator

Postby Decitrex » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:16 pm

It could be a new classification, completely seperate from the vore universe...Lets see Oralphile? In fact I'll check the DSM, just in case
Decitrex
Participator

Postby raptorred » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:53 pm

well...

he is inside someone just as much as you are inside someone when you have sex with them.

vore used to mean to swallow but

cv, ub, av are not swallowing. especially cv because their is no muscles that would pull him in.

if cv, ub and av are vore then the current meaning of vore is to take into ones body.

i would say being in ones maw is taking into ones body as long as you are enclosed in the mouth. thats always the end of a vore scene isn't it? being inside ones body in one orafice or another.
Image Thank You for your consideration.
raptorred
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:13 am

you got a point there raptorred hmmmm.... o and thanks for checking dec ^^...... dam its getting more confusing now lol
Umiriko

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion