Maws// vore sub class?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Maws// vore sub class?

Postby Sikhoten_Tiger » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:54 am

Personally I still think this is vore, just like some people don't like fatal-vore with digestion as an end some people might not like getting deeper then the mouth, it's odd but I think that's more of a specific set of preferences then a new catagory.
Sikhoten_Tiger
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:05 am

just relaying what he told me ^^ but it does sounds like new sub-class to me, just need to see if there are others out there for him to play with
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby goldelite » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:29 pm

I could do that ^.=.^ just hold him inside my maw :P I can resist lol
goldelite
???

Postby Decitrex » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:13 pm

No, there was nothing in the DSM.
Decitrex
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:27 am

o well thanks for trying deci... hehe i know you could gold ^^ and he checks this forum so if he wants to i guess he will add ya ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:49 pm

i actually am aware of a friend also... i don't know if he wants me to put his screen name on here or not (foxlover1989)... he is a very nice young man who likes the mouth or anyhitng to do with it and nothing further... so yes judging by that i would assume there is a sub class.... going another step further when i chat or rp with him i always try to sneak in eating him or atempt to and it makes him upset so i try to do it as little as possible, but yet as far as i can conclude there most likely is a sub class
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby Umiriko » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:15 am

arrr great news snookums ^^ thanks il pass the message on, maybe we could introduce these two
Umiriko

Postby goldelite » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:51 am

Emmm . . .dont know if he already added me . . . .oh and he likes dragon maws? :D
goldelite
???

Postby Umiriko » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:22 am

hehe well if they did i hope you two have fun :P
Umiriko

Postby drac » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:06 am

Hmmmmm. The mouth fetish may go back somewhere in our ancient pre-human evolutionary ancestry. There are many fish that actually brood and protect their young inside their mouths, even though they are predators that would gulp down any other small fish.

As far as higher animals, mother crocodiles will snap up their babies, (who instinctively allow this to happen), and fill a pouch in their maws with them, to carry them to safety in a suitable watery nursery. Sometimes however a big cannible croc gets their before the mother, and with willingly gobbled babies get a less present "trip".

The one animal I know of that actually keep prey alive in their mouths for a long time are pelicans. If their throats and bellies are full of prey, it will be held unharmed in their mouth pouch until the rest of the digestive tract "makes room" for them. Many birds and reptiles will have living prey in their throats for a long time if their bellies are full.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:33 am

wow that does put alot of light on it ^^ thanks drac, your very clever, that crock things gives me an idea for a comic hehe
Umiriko

Postby Alpha_24 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:38 pm

I'll raise my hand and admit to it, there is at least one predator who would be willing to let their prey only go as far as the mouth. If you've got another equally large pred around to kiss at the same time, so much the better. More tongues involved always makes for more fun.
Soylens Viridis Hominus Est
Alpha_24
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:56 pm

hehe ^_^ arr good to see you came back to us then ^_^, dam this was an old topic, almost a year old ^_^ , must of been hard for you to find it in the forums, goood hunting skills
Umiriko

Postby Umiriko » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:09 pm

arrrr ^_^ good to hear your back and and running then
Umiriko

Postby Umiriko » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:29 pm

well i acurly deleted my entire contact list, it got too big, so i added people who talked to me ^^
Umiriko

Postby Marked » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:13 pm

Yes there are prey vores that like to stay in the mouth, although I don't know any preds that don't like to swallow. Actually my boyfriend love this maw play very much. In any case it's seems like maw play would be an offshoot of Macro/Micro and not of vore, and I think more a prey fantasy than pred.

Hehe it was funny the first time I tried to eat him, and then he said he didn't like that. It took some time for him to warm up to the idea. I even though about writing to one of those "miss manners" newspaper columns. "Please help me, my boy friend says he likes me but won't he let me eat him. How do I let him know he's too tasty not to eat?" XD
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion