Character You'd Like More Rule Thirty-Vore of?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby sinsnail » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Re: Character You'd Like More Rule Thirty-Vore of?

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:12 am

Let's admit it. People love Judy as either prey or pred, willing or not. But DAMN. How about Bonnie Hopps?! The milf with 200+ bunny kids?!
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:19 am

I posted here.... somewhere, but I haven't found it yet so I'm just gonna make a new post.

I only got 2 so yeah... short list.

Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher series: I LOVE Geralt as predator, he has a soft side of wanting to keep innocent people safe and I could see him keeping a child safe in his belly if he found one out in the middle of nowhere. Given all his mutations, even more than other Witchers, it's not such a stretch to imagine him gobbling up people if he wants.

Lucifer Morningstar from the Fox TV show, 'Lucifer': My favorite pred, easily hands down, I love Geralt but Lucifer is a bit higher, I still like them both though so don't get me wrong. Lucifer, being literally the Devil, could easily be able to eat people if he so pleased. For him I could see him doing it for both protection and being a bit playful about it.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Filan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm

I know some that I’d love to be shrunken prey/plaything for.

Aloy (horizon zero dawn)

Symmetra
Pharah
Moira
Hanzo
Lucio
(All from Overwatch)

Lord Illidan from Warcraft ‘verse
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 am

Mine are all from anime ^^;

Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière from "The Familiar of Zero"

Aisaka Taiga from "Toradora!" (If you couldn't guess from my avatar)

Holo from "Spice and Wolf"

Sankarea, from, well, "Sankarea"

And one I've never seen used before, and it makes me sad, Misaki Mei from "Another".
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby d3fn932bdeleted » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:14 pm

More Sylveon from Pokémon and Felix Argyle from Re:Zero.
d3fn932bdeleted
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Tue May 01, 2018 6:58 pm

I'm not all that used to replying in threads like this - I normally tend to just watch from the side-lines and think to myself on who I agree with other people mentioning, but I will have a go at answering this one, especially as it should be okay to mention characters who have already been mentioned since it is the individual's personal list, yes? In no order...

Preds

Gloria - Madagascar
Delilah - The Littlest Pet Shop (1995)
Babs Bunny - Tiny Toon Adventures
Fifi La Fume - Tiny Toon Adventures (though I also picture her as casual observer* or helper for the pred)
Sweetie Pie - Tiny Toon Adventures (currently the only bird pred I like, no offense)
Jessica Rabbit - Rodger Rabbit Cartoons
Gazelle - Zootpia/Zootropolis (I don't think I've seen her that much)
Caramel Rabbit - Caramel Adverts (again, I can also see her as a casual observer* or as someone helping the pred)
Growlmon - Digimon
Tawna - Crash Bandicoot (I can see her playfully eating Crash, also in my mind, they never separated)

*by "casual observer" I mean someone who basically watches the pred eat the prey, but basically acts like it's no big deal that the prey got eaten.

Prey

Furball - Tiny Toon Adventures

Yeah, only one prey. Usually I tend to view either myself or my character as the prey, but I've liked the idea of Furball being prey for years, it just really suits him to me.

More preds may be added at some point.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xamdnaa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Sooo, It's been quite a while since I visited this thred, but I have two new preds to add to the list:

-Gengar and it's m̶e̶g̶a̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ mega evolution from Pokemon (It's like, one of my top preds at the moment and with one of the Pokedex entries for it's megaform being "Gengar's relationships are warped. It has no interest in opponents unless it perceives them as prey." can you really blame me?
I haven't even played Pokemon (except for Pokemon stadium many years ago) and I barely remember the animé (despite watching it as a kid), but I just have a crawing for some (male) gengars being preds :gulp:
-Guzma (I used to not have any interest in the character (or trainers as preds overall) but then someone linked to a story of him eating a Pokemon in the M/F thread and I was like "Hey, maybe this guy could make for a fun pred afterall?" and I may or may not consider drawing some vore with him myself one day...)

tyrannotycoon wrote:Don't laugh but... Fat Bastard. There's like, literally nothing of him, at least from my searching. :(

Hahaha, while it would be an extreme turn off (atleast for me), it would also be kinda funny :lol:

MidnightRose wrote:The aliens Quiche, Pie and Tart from Tokyo Mew Mew as preds. I always liked how their stomachs showed.~

Oh, I had totally forgot about those guys! I remember sitting and wishthinking that they would at the very least say that they eat people, haha (even though I knew so well it would never happen)
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Mon May 27, 2019 8:57 am

Recently I've been wanting to see more Spyro vore.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby sherlockbones » Mon May 27, 2019 9:31 am

all as preds (and knocked up):

-professor utonium from ppg, i feel like he would make a really cute pred
-pretty much any male character from any starkid show. especially professor hidgens from tgwdlm
-france from hetalia. there's some already, but not much
-alciel/ashiya from devil is a part timer
-wilt from foster's home (preferably macro/micro)
-greg from steven universe. he'd probably be so flustered, it'd be cute
-mycroft holmes from bbc sherlock (maybe with a size difference)
-the woodsman from over the garden wall
-fujimoto/ponyo's dad from ponyo
-jack from samurai jack
My F-List for those interested in RPing with me: https://www.f-list.net/c/nanni%20nakoto
sherlockbones
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:50 pm

I'd like to add Jonathan Reid from the video game 'Vampyr' to this. The nice version of the character is so cute and sweet, like a gentle vampire giant, and for fatal folks there's always Evil Jon...
Last edited by coop500 on Wed May 29, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Tangentg » Tue May 28, 2019 11:54 am

I never really came across much but I had these ideas (so I dunno if they've really been done before):

- Journey to the West, kinda made into a vore RPG/interactive story, since practically all the monsters want to eat the protagonist
- Tokyo Ghoul, again, because the ghouls all need to eat humans to survive. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been done already, I just haven't come across it.
- Gegege o Kitaro has some human-eating youkai
- The carnivorous plant from Plants vs Zombies that I forgot the name of

And fairy tales. I've seen a bit but not much that catches my attention, although I could probably search some more:
Jack and the Beanstalk (pred: giantess)
Hansel and Gretel (witch)
Alice in Wonderland (Alice being a sizeshifter, so she can be pred or prey)
Gingerbreadman (the ending in the classical version where fox progressively chomping off the 4 limbs of Gingerbreadman I thought was pretty hot)
Little Red Riding Hood (which a dream I had more or less adapted for my character Lurlina Wulf, where she's both a wolf and Riding Hood at the same time, being a werewolf)
And maybe a horror version of Snow White since I hear people describing her as a vampire succubus with her skin "white as snow" and "being able to seduce 7 men" (vampiric vore)
Last edited by Tangentg on Tue May 28, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoboman » Tue May 28, 2019 12:35 pm

I'd have to go with Queen Atlanna from Aquaman. She's hot (thanks Nicole Kidman) and we got to see her gulp down a live fish. Great pred material.
Other than that:
- Samara from Mass Effect. Hell, most of the Mass Effect ladies.
- Galadriel (LOTR and the Hobbit) What can I say, I love elf preds and Cate Blanchett is awesome. Perfect combination
- Carmilla (Castlevania Tv show) Because vampires are hot.
- The Brides of Dracula (Van Helsing movie) Similar reasons, it's a crime there's nothing with those ladies.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daddy0Clock » Wed May 29, 2019 7:24 am

Priscilla from Dark Souls, Mileena from Mortal Kombat, and Korra from Legend of Korra.
Daddy0Clock
New to the forum

Postby Devourerita » Wed May 29, 2019 2:44 pm

There is less Venom art than there should be, especially because he eats humans and aliens canonically, so people should have done 2+2 easily. At least the movie caused a bump of art for 2-3 months. (Also, most of the fanart or actual comics show him with a big and drooly mouth pretty much always open, so in my head, I count them as mawshot, but actual vore image of him with prey in his stomach are rare).
Also, the American Dragon has even fewer images of him as pred (and he doesn't have vorish moments in his cartoon either), not even on Furaffinity (where I found much more images of both)
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby BepisBepis » Wed May 29, 2019 5:58 pm

I always get excited when new Little Witch Academia drawings appear. You'd think there'd be more Jasminka art but surprisingly not.
BepisBepis
Been posting for a bit

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:31 am

I’ve recently become a fan of Guilty Gear, and I would love to see most of the male characters as preds. Particularly Sol, Johnny, Leo and Raven. The girls would make good prey as well.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby CrimsonShadow » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:34 am

More magical girls. We’ve got a decent amount of Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica, but what about other, more fan-servicey, series? Like Lyrical Nanoha, Mai Hime/Otome, Symphogear, Yuki Yuna, Flip Flappers, and more that I’m not as familiar with.
Also, Princess Principal. Moving outside the realm of my previous requests a tiny bit, but still a series I really love that just doesn’t have enough smut in general, much less enough vore.
Full confession, I am both a beggar and a chooser in those situations, but still.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:07 pm

For me, I'd love to see more vore with Janna Ordonia from Star vs the Forces of Evil. Over the show's final season Janna got a lot more screen time to show her weirdness, and I loved every single moment of it. Not only does she take everything in stride, but she's also into a bunch of creepy and macabre stuff while still not being a goth, and of course she's really cute, all of which makes her top waifu material for me. I could easily see her eating or unbirthing someone for the first time without blinking an eye, so to me she's the perfect predator.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby HappyCore » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:11 am

theres one character specifically from a game some people dont think about
secret of mana
now i bet most people would say its the pakkun lizard
but no despite me loving that fella a lot!
i really want to see more vore material, or just more love towards the character "vampire"
which is a large, bat like monster that i adore with my whole heart. He deserves so much dang love...
and he also has a recolor boss battle that's actually a female variant called buffy which is also just as nice!

Edit: added pics of them
vampire on left, buffy on right
[honestly a lot of bosses from that game need that vore love they give off that energy]
Attachments
LOVE THEM babaies.png
LOVE THEM babaies.png (5.54 KiB) Viewed 1769 times
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion