Fallout Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fallout Vore

Postby Neoninja » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Anyone know of any good Fallout related vore? Post any ideas, stories, or pics. Or even talk about situations or scenarios involving vore in the Fallout universe. Personally I'm disappointed in the lack of fallout vore. I've seen a pic or two and maybe a long dead RP but I want to start up a thread dedicated to it! Heck, there is even a "Cannibal" perk in the game. Imagine Cass packing away the Van Graffs into her gut. Or a female courier devouring a legion hit squad! Or something a little ridiculous like someone swallowing a super mutant whole! Come on, let's get a thread full of great content flowing!
Neoninja
Participator

Re: Fallout Vore

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Wolfy has quite a lot of it in their gallery. Most of it features demi preds based on Wasteland Creatures.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/247031
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Ranger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 pm

There's also a cool little Audio POV done by Aces

Unfortunately FA seems to be down right now, but luckily I saved the file earlier, so here's a copy on my Dropbox
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/145 ... aw_pov.mp3
Ranger
---

Postby Neoninja » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:20 pm

[Dinobonoid] wrote:Wolfy has quite a lot of it in their gallery. Most of it features demi preds based on Wasteland Creatures.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/247031

I think I've seen a few of those before, thanks for showing me the artist responsible! And I don't know how everyone else feels about it, but I'm grateful they decided to make some of the preds humanoid.

Ranger wrote:There's also a cool little Audio POV done by Aces

Unfortunately FA seems to be down right now, but luckily I saved the file earlier, so here's a copy on my Dropbox
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/145 ... aw_pov.mp3

Nice job keeping a back up!
Neoninja
Participator

Postby iwillnomu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

I wish I had something to add, I adore the fallout series and I don't want this thread to die
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby cruddneck » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Does anyone know if the skyrim devourment vore mod could be converted/ported to the fallout world?
cruddneck
Been posting for a bit

Postby iwillnomu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 pm

cruddneck wrote:Does anyone know if the skyrim devourment vore mod could be converted/ported to the fallout world?

that's what I was thinking! NewVegas and 3 run the same (or similar) engine to Skyrim, so I'm sure someone better at modding than me could undertake this.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Neoninja » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:02 am

iwillnomu wrote:
cruddneck wrote:Does anyone know if the skyrim devourment vore mod could be converted/ported to the fallout world?

that's what I was thinking! NewVegas and 3 run the same (or similar) engine to Skyrim, so I'm sure someone better at modding than me could undertake this.

I've wondered this (and fantasized as well) too! It would be fan-fricking-tastic if it could be like a mutation based perk or something!
Neoninja
Participator

Postby iwillnomu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Neoninja wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:

I've wondered this (and fantasized as well) too! It would be fan-fricking-tastic if it could be like a mutation based perk or something!

Exactly! We should really get someone to do this, don't let this idea die! :)
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby BloodyMarie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Last edited by BloodyMarie on Thu May 03, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby iwillnomu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:08 pm

BloodyMarie wrote:Before the original creator of the Devourment mod moved on, they posted this earlier in their thread.

I certainly hope so, being a huge Fallout geek myself (actually applied for a job at Interplay right after they released the first one)! I can virtually guarantee you that Bethesda will use a modified version of Skyrim's Creation Engine for FO4 - why go to all the trouble of developing an engine in-house if you're not going to use it for multiple games? - so while it won't be a one-week job I should be able to port Devourment much more quickly than modding from scratch. Quite a number of Oblivion mods ended up ported to FO3, FO3 mods to FNV, etc. It's only between "generations" - ie, the switch to the Creation Engine - that porting becomes difficult/impossible. (As much as I've thought about back-porting Devourment to earlier games, it's not possible.

So while it apparently cannot be applied backwards, it can still be used going forward. Just depends on if the current people holding the project feel up to it when that game eventually comes out.

I certainly hope a port does come out eventually
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby wakkoratti » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm

I have started work on a vore mod for Fallout 3 involving micro vore. It is still in the very beginning stages but I do want to let people know that there is one in progress. I have also spoken to some people about a port for Skyrims' Devourment mod and it has been made very clear that porting the Devourment mod is highly unlikely and dang near impossible to do due to the fact that Fallout does not have a shout system. Not to mention that making a port of that mod by yourself is breaking a few rules or at the very least is highly frowned upon. That being the case the mod I am making is simply a quest and a perk and a whole lot of running for your life due to your size and likely hood of being eaten. Note, don't expect anything to come of this post for at least 6 months as I am still new to the coding of Fallout mods, but I am determined to do this because I really want it and I know others do too.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redatheart » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:02 am

wakkoratti wrote:I have started work on a vore mod for Fallout 3 involving micro vore. It is still in the very beginning stages but I do want to let people know that there is one in progress. I have also spoken to some people about a port for Skyrims' Devourment mod and it has been made very clear that porting the Devourment mod is highly unlikely and dang near impossible to do due to the fact that Fallout does not have a shout system. Not to mention that making a port of that mod by yourself is breaking a few rules or at the very least is highly frowned upon. That being the case the mod I am making is simply a quest and a perk and a whole lot of running for your life due to your size and likely hood of being eaten. Note, don't expect anything to come of this post for at least 6 months as I am still new to the coding of Fallout mods, but I am determined to do this because I really want it and I know others do too.

Good on you for going this work! Thank you very much!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby VertGreenHeart » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:50 am

anything new?
VertGreenHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Aces has a lot of Fallout vore writing, and Veemecelli does quite a bit of Fallout-related vore artwork.

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Aces

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Veemecelli
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion