Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 pm

PlasmaTech225 wrote:If male preds are just underappreaciated here, gay males have it even worse. At least there are perhaps a few females around for straight males. I check the roleplay forums every day to see if something new has been made where the characters aren't all female.

There's... tons of M/M content. If not just here, also tumblr and furaffinity. I suggest the former if you want human/demi male content of it. And there's lots of m prey/m pred types looking for RP in the RP ad section here, too. Dig a little deeper, perhaps? I see quite a few on the first page alone.

As a female into male preds, I have a horribly hard time finding male pred partners, much less ones with similar interests and prefs to my own. People into male preds in general are going to have it a little rough if you're not into anthros. You've just got to keep at it.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
There's... tons of M/M content. If not just here, also tumblr and furaffinity. I suggest the former if you want human/demi male content of it. And there's lots of m prey/m pred types looking for RP in the RP ad section here, too. Dig a little deeper, perhaps? I see quite a few on the first page alone.

As a female into male preds, I have a horribly hard time finding male pred partners, much less ones with similar interests and prefs to my own. People into male preds in general are going to have it a little rough if you're not into anthros. You've just got to keep at it.

I think the whole deal with anthros is pretty much true for all forms of vore. But the M/M section is almost entirely furry, unfortunately. I like humans, reptilians, and a select few feral species.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 pm

-------
Last edited by Ghrelin on Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sinsnail » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:06 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:31 pm

@Sinsnail and Erastus

I suppose you guys don't know about Fanfic Fetishist, Creamdrops, Veemecelli and several others? All of them enjoy older men preds, usually big and manly/burly and bulky. I'm friends with some of them. And Kitti does work with and likes older male preds, too. And that's just to name a few.

And all of them enjoy female prey. Some of them share their work and prefs and such on the public M/F vore discord server that I run, too. You're really not as alone as you think. That's why I endeavor to bring people who like M/F together, all different kinds, whether humanoid or furry pref, willing or unwilling prey pref, etc, etc.

We're all pretty much in the same boat. Preferences like M/F in vore, for instance, are already niche as all heck. I adore bishounen preds, sure. But I have a preference for mostly unknown ones and because I like things fatal and unwilling, that also eliminates a lot of potential for finding people to relate to. And finding content of bishounen preds in general that isn't M/M? Good luck. That's why I end up making so much of it myself.

Just keep your heads up a bit! If you make the effort, you can definitely find more people who enjoy what you enjoy. It can be discouraging on the path sometimes and there are setbacks and frustrations, but honestly, I'm glad I went through all of it and became comfortable with speaking up and reaching out. You never know who might be waiting for that hand to reach to them. And just like sinsnail said, someone else is probably into it too. And will be happy to see it.

Chameleonette
---

Postby TimberWolf25 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:35 pm

I like male preds. Well mostly lean towards male preds. I like both, but I just do what I feel whenever there is a larger range to experiment with creatively. It just happens that my work leans towards males, coincidentally or not.

When it comes to types well it goes down to this.

Humans/humanoids
I'm mixed. Humans are meh. Things like nekos, animal splices, they're ok if they are adults and visually appealing. Overall, both sexes are in the middle.

Anthro/furries
I like them but not my biggest preference. I like males slightly more in this category.

Ferals
Yes. My favorite. Male or female. Four legged creatures mostly. Though unfortunately I don't see much people like this as much or have feral focus content, let alone males.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby sinsnail » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:20 am

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaBlair » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:33 am

TimberWolf25 wrote:I like male preds. Well mostly lean towards male preds. I like both, but I just do what I feel whenever there is a larger range to experiment with creatively. It just happens that my work leans towards males, coincidentally or not.

When it comes to types well it goes down to this.

Humans/humanoids
I'm mixed. Humans are meh. Things like nekos, animal splices, they're ok if they are adults and visually appealing. Overall, both sexes are in the middle.

Anthro/furries
I like them but not my biggest preference. I like males slightly more in this category.

Ferals
Yes. My favorite. Male or female. Four legged creatures mostly. Though unfortunately I don't see much people like this as much or have feral focus content, let alone males.

hey i like feral,
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:21 am

sinsnail wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:Some of them share their work and prefs and such on the public M/F vore discord server that I run, too. You're really not as alone as you think. That's why I endeavor to bring people who like M/F together, all different kinds, whether humanoid or furry pref, willing or unwilling prey pref, etc, etc.

You're honestly doing such a great thing trying to bring folks of the m/f niche together :'v I have been wondering for a while though, if the discord server is worth joining - it seems very enticing for sure.

Thanks! I've been doing my best with that, as I've always felt the niche was estranged from the community. And I can't say whether or not the server would be worth it to you personally as that's a judgement I can't make for you. But do know that you (and anyone who enjoys and is passionate about M/F vore, for that matter) are always welcome.

Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Could you share a link to the discord server, Chammy? I’m not sure why it took me until now to decide to join it.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:43 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Could you share a link to the discord server, Chammy? I’m not sure why it took me until now to decide to join it.

Oh, sure thing! You can find the link to the post with the join link over in this submission: https://aryion.com/g4/view/443595

Chameleonette
---

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:00 pm

----
Last edited by Ghrelin on Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Just joined the Discord server! Great place, there`s tons of nice people on there. Now I finally have a place to talk about my interests!
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:36 pm

I'm in too.~
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Predator » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 pm

I just joined the Discord as well :o looks like fun
Predator
Participator

Postby sinsnail » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Is there a M/M vore Discord?
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:02 am

Thanks, guys! I hope you enjoy your time there! : ) We're happy to have you aboard!

Chameleonette
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion