Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby TheDevilKira » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:59 am

PlasmaTech225 wrote:Is there a M/M vore Discord?

The closest thing I know to M/M human vore group isn't on discord, but a website called Voreplay. It can be dead at times, but it's the only thing that comes to mind, that is if you haven't already heard of it.
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Filan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:13 pm

does anyone else enjoy very casual male preds(specifically in fatal macro/micro situations)?

Like where a giant guy will use and then consume his prey like its no big deal and society does not even turn an odd glance at such.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
---

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 am

Filan wrote:does anyone else enjoy very casual male preds(specifically in fatal macro/micro situations)?

Like where a giant guy will use and then consume his prey like its no big deal and society does not even turn an odd glance at such.

I love that idea! :D
In my world, there is only the State. In Cordon 27, there is only one destiny for humans- to be eaten by Giants. In the end, I will be nothing more than prey.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion