Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby coop500 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:19 am

Image Vincent Keller from the 2012 TV show 'Beauty and the Beast'.

He's pretty nice/sweet most of the time, but they don't call him the 'Beast' just because of the little scar on his cheek. Having been experimented on by scientists, he's a bit of a 'escaped super soldier'. When he's angry, excited, or can even turn at will, he can become a Beastly version of himself. Growing claws, his eyes turning a golden glowy color, getting big/jagged teeth, and his voice becomes far more growly and feral sounding. He (later in the series) is a doctor and often uses his Beast abilities, namely the ability to smell and hear extremely well, to help patients in need. When he's not busy running/fighting for his life or trying to save someone else, he's often pretty lax and would totally be the kind of predator to relax in a chair with a cute little prey in his tum~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:43 am

Chameleonette wrote:So here we are in October.

Spooky pred boy ideas/preferences? New boys or monsterbois you've taken a shine to?

I am have preference for male harpies and rabbits/bunnies as demi-human preds, especially specific harpies: Hawk/eagle birbs. And especially if that hawk harpy is my favourite predator, Guildias.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:54 am

Omen from Valorant recently caught my attention. He’s a very mysterious character who no one knows anything about, but his appearance and deep growly voice were enough to get me interested.
Attachments
CA87DCE8-918F-4AE2-82C2-D7DDD6B8D5F5.jpeg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:05 pm

Favorite potential male preds in 2021 thus far? (Or carrying over from 2020.)

I've been dabbling into a few recent otome games, and there's DEFINITELY some good potential for pred (mafia) boys in Piofiore. I'm partial to Nicola Francesca, but I haven't seen most of the other boys' routes yet. Cafe Enchante has monster boys and that's got hella potential, as well. Can't wait to get into it.

Genshin seems to be getting a lot of traction, too. I've been leaning toward Zhong Li (who has my huspred's VA, too--big bonus) and Childe as potential preds. Granted, I'm going off of appearances plus what info a friend of mine has been telling me about the game/characters. Not familiar with the game yet, but I plan to try it out this year!

Oh yeah, and I gotta add in Gra'ha Tia, as well! I'm still making my way through the FFXIV storyline, so I'm only familiar with his ties to the Crystal Tower stuff, but I LOVED what I've seen of him so far and have been told he'll be back when I get to Shadowbringers. (No spoilers, please!) I'd love to look up art of him, but have been warned that he's riddled with spoilers, so my hands are tied for now. But I'm happy the game provided a really cute Miqo'te boy and I love him.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby doomed » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm

hmmm, I'm a very complex and twisted individual.
however, I like most types of preds. but not really into overly masculine preds.

venti from genshin impact has curried my favor
https://www.google.com/search?q=venti+g ... nG2dDFnh2M

but I'm always looking for more femboy preds and a few cute chubby ones too.

I'm not really attracted to men , but the thought of becoming nothing but a part of a cute male pred.... that is a great life
doomed
Participator

Postby PhantomWolf » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Here's a male pred I feel hasn't gotten much attention. Hanon from Law of Ueki
Attachments
Anon-the-law-of-ueki-32847322-475-356.jpg
Anon-the-law-of-ueki-32847322-475-356.jpg (28.56 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Last edited by PhantomWolf on Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby naga07 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:30 am

PhantomWolf wrote:Here's a mal pred I feel hasn't gotten much attention. Hanon from Law of Ueki

i remember him. he's so cute cause he's often so curious
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:32 pm

I've been playing Hades a lot lately and have taken a shine to Zagreus and Thanatos. Zagreus just has a lot of charm to him and Thanatos, being the god of death, I can see having little problems with eating someone as long as it gets the job done. You occasionally get into friendly competitions with him in-game to see who can kill the most enemies, so the vore potential there speaks for itself.

I also picked up the mobile otome game Obey Me a few months ago, and all of the demon brothers would make great preds. They make multiple comments about eating the player, and Beelzebub (the avatar of gluttony) in particular is always hungry. There's also the demon lord himself, and the angel Simeon and human Solomon qualify as well.

Another is Robo Fizz/Fizzarolli from Helluva Boss. Robot preds typically don't appeal to me but I gotta admit this clown is cute and has promise, plus there's also the real Fizz who has yet to appear.

Those aside, I'm still utterly obsessed with Alastor lol.
Attachments
ezgif-3-b889e85c96db.jpg
ezgif-3-5a65f8858fb0.jpg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby TriloQuist » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:00 pm

Hello! I'm pretty new at this site, especially new at replying in these forums. I've lurked here since... I don't know, 2017? And made an account around October of last year.

I'm a male and personally, I like to be the "observer" on vore scenarios. I like to see the predator devouring the prey in a different POV, and see the pred's reactions. I don't mind being prey though, but I don't like to be the predator.

As for what I like in male preds, I like them average and not too special. I personally go for unaware giant preds in their apartments/rooms, haha, with me being a mischievous tiny that's small enough to mess with their lives. If the pred is aware, I go for semi-willing guys. I want the prey to be the dominant one and punishes the pred from the inside.
I'm gonna steal your idea and write it into mine! Muahahahahah!
TriloQuist
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:41 pm

TriloQuist wrote:Hello! I'm pretty new at this site, especially new at replying in these forums. I've lurked here since... I don't know, 2017? And made an account around October of last year.

I'm a male and personally, I like to be the "observer" on vore scenarios. I like to see the predator devouring the prey in a different POV, and see the pred's reactions. I don't mind being prey though, but I don't like to be the predator.

As for what I like in male preds, I like them average and not too special. I personally go for unaware giant preds in their apartments/rooms, haha, with me being a mischievous tiny that's small enough to mess with their lives. If the pred is aware, I go for semi-willing guys. I want the prey to be the dominant one and punishes the pred from the inside.

Hey there, your whole post is like the way I might describe myself. What element of vore feels most important for you? You say that a predator being dominated by someone is fun, so is power your big focus or a minor layer to play and tease into for extra fun?
Last edited by Zeepher150 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby TriloQuist » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:35 pm

Zeepher150 wrote:Hey there, your whole post feels like the way I might describe myself. What element of vore seems most important for you? You say that a predator being dominated by someone is fun, so is power your big focus or a minor layer to play and tease into for extra fun?

Harrmless teasing and play is nice but I'm more in favor for the prey that induces either discomfort, pain or damage to the insides of the predator, and possibly escape; a tough fighter prey. I don't really consider power as a focus, I think? I think it's more of survival and just trying to escape from the clutch of the pred.

An important element of vore for me is the reactions of the pred. I really like it when they feel uncomfortable feeling the prey struggle a lot inside of them, or in an unaware pred's case, feelings of "weird, I think something is inside me".
I'm gonna steal your idea and write it into mine! Muahahahahah!
TriloQuist
New to the forum

Postby Merodi » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:31 pm

Since Cells at Work is coming back, I hope there's gonna be more vore of White Blood Cell U-1146 and Killer T Cell. Especially the former has so much pred potential (phagocytosis!! Neutrophils literally eat bacteria, viruses and such!), and Killer T just is handsome and boisturous, perfect for a "wilder" pred.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Mecho » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:20 am

*Hands down* Adam Smasher from cyberpunk. He is a big, bad scary cyborg dude. Nothing more to say really.
And I know, I know. He can't eat. Probably doesn't have a belly at all.

But one can dream, and i'm a big dreamer :D
Mecho
---

Postby PhantomWolf » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Here, is one more male Pred with vast potential, that I feel has been very underrated and underappreciated in the vore community; Fukuro of Fairy Tail ( :roll: Although I'm currently in the process of rectifying rthat :lol: ) He had one of the best-animated vore sequences in anime. PLUS an internal shot. As a not-so-wise man said; "Why are we not funding this?!"
Attachments
Fukuro_Avatar.jpg
Fukuro_Avatar.jpg (17.93 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:07 am

It's not really my thing, i don't however accept the idea of shaming other's for their preferences
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:09 am

Mecho wrote:*Hands down* Adam Smasher from cyberpunk. He is a big, bad scary cyborg dude. Nothing more to say really.

*Cyberpunk music starts*
In nighcity you can be com-
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomdude5 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:29 am

I have recently started watching Jujutsu Kaisen(sorcery fight) and I think Sukuna would be interesting cruel pred. As for his prey Nobara Kugisaki would have angry reaction.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby inkiighost » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:17 pm

I’ve been following Eka’s for a long time, but only recently started getting into male preds. I’m not really sure why it took me so long to really appreciate them, but hoo boy. They just hit different. <3
I consider myself to be a pred (F), but I’m not sure if a pred/pred dynamic really works out well. I think the power struggle would be interesting in itself, but I sort of like the idea of just two preds gorging themselves together.
inkiighost
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:31 pm

inkiighost wrote:I’ve been following Eka’s for a long time, but only recently started getting into male preds. I’m not really sure why it took me so long to really appreciate them, but hoo boy. They just hit different. <3
I consider myself to be a pred (F), but I’m not sure if a pred/pred dynamic really works out well. I think the power struggle would be interesting in itself, but I sort of like the idea of just two preds gorging themselves together.

Only your imagination is the limit. If you want it to work, it will :3
Preds what gorging themselves in pairs sounds wonderful~
Mecho
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Mecho wrote:*Hands down* Adam Smasher from cyberpunk. He is a big, bad scary cyborg dude. Nothing more to say really.

I second this. Also the Maelstromers, they're more manic than Smasher and would be more likely to do that kinda thing.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion