Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:49 pm

I'm also hoping the situation will continually improve! And yes, they most certainly are underused. And under-appreciated.

Hence this discussion thread. : )
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:58 am

^ I've liked Mystique because of her blue skin and shape-shifting ability and that made her hot to begin with, plus can become anything you want. I share the same thought about Envy. Except he isn't blue but he's still pretty hot and would be a great male pred. But I wonder, if his true form is large enough to swallow a human whole, could he be able to transform into a giant human or is the true form the only way he can become larger? (not that we can't screw the rules and make it so for the sake of vore anyway)
Kitsouille
???

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:11 am

Kitsouille wrote:^ I've liked Mystique because of her blue skin and shape-shifting ability and that made her hot to begin with, plus can become anything you want. I share the same thought about Envy. Except he isn't blue but he's still pretty hot and would be a great male pred. But I wonder, if his true form is large enough to swallow a human whole, could he be able to transform into a giant human or is the true form the only way he can become larger? (not that we can't screw the rules and make it so for the sake of vore anyway)

Given Envy’s a shapeshifter I’d say anything goes. In the 2003 anime he transforms himself into a giant serpent (and he was also originally male), so you can go off of whatever you want. I think he probably could make his preferred form larger if he wanted to.
Last edited by MidnightRose on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby iikay » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Oof I need to catch up to this thread! I got about as far as Diabolik Lovers being mentioned until I couldn't help myself and need to make a comment anyway!

The games aren't translated, but they are so much more naughty than the anime. The voice acting is PHENOMINAL. There are also a few drama CDs with directional 3D audio involving scenarios with the Sakamaki boys and lots of delicious teasing and predatory behaviour. I suggest looking up a translation and following along your first time if you decide to listen. They're QUITE good.

Will check back in after I have caught up with the thread some more, I don't want to repeat things that were already said haha. >w<
iikay
New to the forum

Postby EnDes13 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Yeah I don't see why Envy couldn't just grow his human form larger it would be possible canonically due to his mass. I wish there was more vore content of him experimenting with his shapeshifting abilties. He could grow huge to swallow normal sized humans whole. He could expand his cock to cockvore someone. He could even alter his gender just to unbirth someone if he wanted. He's under appreciated yet he did attempt to eat Edward Elric in Brotherhood so vore with him is technically canon. Also he's always showing his belly it would be great to see it filled more often with struggling prey. Envy has the perfect pred personality since he's sadistic and I imagine he taunts his victims.
EnDes13
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Speaking of FMA...
I remember that scene long ago (haven't watched FMA in its' entirety nor have I seen it in some time) where Gluttony ate a person, though that would qualify as cannibalism, it certainly opens the door with a fierce boot kick for more with that character.

I forget who Envy is (I actually don't remember a lot of the story as it has been that long), but I do seem to remember a fit feminine character that the Elric brothers come to realize that their attempt at reviving their own mother became that character. Is this the same one?

Anyway, leaving that discussion, I do believe I'm overdue for weighing in on this.

Despite my preferences, I can think of some 'male' preds I have appreciation for, the main reason I appreciate these is because everything else is written in very well, everything fits together to make something worth perusing, even if I grew away from this facet of the fetish.

Why did I put male in quotes? Because the male/female binary is stupid, primarily, but the details go beyond the scope of this topic.

I am a complex person; I can insert myself as a character into any fantasy or story, and mesh my own persona into that setting rather easily, and in that, my preferences for kinks remain, but the same is not true for any of my OC's.

I use my OC's to explore other facets of kinks, because that's me trying to mature, lol

Alexis Rose, one of my OCs, is a switch who has as much fun with a 'male' pred as she does with any other pred. I'm currently in the process of finishing my next chapter with her, and if I go for two vore scenes within the next chapter (depends on if the length is too long or not after the first), there will be Alexis' first scene as prey, with a male pred.

Why did I grow away from this facet of the fetish?
It's a complex, convoluted list of interwoven reasons, explaining this would definitely go beyond the scope of this topic.

My personal preferences are not necessarily tied to my OCs' preferences, at least, I try to not let them be. This in itself is a lot harder than most would think. Alexis is just one example where the character has little relation to the authoress.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:17 pm

EnvysDesire wrote:Yeah I don't see why Envy couldn't just grow his human form larger it would be possible canonically due to his mass. I wish there was more vore content of him experimenting with his shapeshifting abilties. He could grow huge to swallow normal sized humans whole. He could expand his cock to cockvore someone. He could even alter his gender just to unbirth someone if he wanted. He's under appreciated yet he did attempt to eat Edward Elric in Brotherhood so vore with him is technically canon. Also he's always showing his belly it would be great to see it filled more often with struggling prey. Envy has the perfect pred personality since he's sadistic and I imagine he taunts his victims.

Envy attempts to eat Ed in Conqueror of Shamballa as well. Hell, Hohenheim dies between his jaws.

And yes, I love that his stomach is always visible. Crop top + long hair + sadistic personality = I'm sold.

sweetladyamy wrote:I forget who Envy is (I actually don't remember a lot of the story as it has been that long), but I do seem to remember a fit feminine character that the Elric brothers come to realize that their attempt at reviving their own mother became that character. Is this the same one?

You're thinking of the 2003 anime Sloth. In the same adaptation, Envy is revealed to have been Ed and Al's half brother when he was human.
Last edited by MidnightRose on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Filan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:22 pm

I have seen envy as a pred before in fan stuff, At one time there was an interactive story site called writing.com and there was one featuring a path that resulted in one becoming stomach goop in him.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:36 pm

MidnightRose wrote:You're thinking of the 2003 anime Sloth. In the same adaptation, Envy is revealed to have been Ed and Al's half brother when he was human.

I definitely missed a lot of the story; don't recall the Elric brothers having a half-brother at all, lol

MidnightRose wrote:Crop top + long hair...

That's hot, period. lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 pm

iikay wrote:Oof I need to catch up to this thread! I got about as far as Diabolik Lovers being mentioned until I couldn't help myself and need to make a comment anyway!

The games aren't translated, but they are so much more naughty than the anime. The voice acting is PHENOMINAL. There are also a few drama CDs with directional 3D audio involving scenarios with the Sakamaki boys and lots of delicious teasing and predatory behaviour. I suggest looking up a translation and following along your first time if you decide to listen. They're QUITE good.

Will check back in after I have caught up with the thread some more, I don't want to repeat things that were already said haha. >w<

Oh, definitely. I have a friend who was interested in one of the DiaLovers boys and I sent her links to his game routes (with translations). The dummy mic things they do with those games (and the drama CDs and even NC-17 teasing) are super good. And there are even translations for a lot of them, like you said.

But yeah, seconding this a lot, because they create very sensual scenarios with lots of biting, licking, and language that goes along perfectly with a listener who enjoys vore. They straight-up refer to the MC as their prey a lot, too. It's reeeeeeeeeally good.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby EnDes13 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:16 pm

Filan wrote:I have seen envy as a pred before in fan stuff, At one time there was an interactive story site called writing.com and there was one featuring a path that resulted in one becoming stomach goop in him.

Nice I'd love to be able to read that!
EnDes13
New to the forum

Postby Filan » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:21 pm

Technically the site does still exist but unless you are registered and paying them GL finding anything or accessing anything.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby justinrpg » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:16 am

I do have a few male preds. The two most notable male preds for me are, Lugia and Black Kyurem. most male preds for me are not humans. However, there is an animal male pred that I like, male lions. I could also imagine myself get eaten by Macavity from Cats the Musical the way he appears in the stage performance. I know that it is just a person in costume, but I imagine Macavity looking exactly like that but the fur and everything is real and that is the species of Jellicle cat.

However, there is one male human pred that I am so into, and that is Sephiroth.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Sometime I keep thinking, what if Envy was the sin of gluttony and was the one eating people? Same with Lust. It would fit him so well to lick his lips, have frequent stomach growling, putting his fingers in his mouth and swallowing people whole and keeping a flat midriff afterward. But then he couldn't have the power to shapeshift but his normal form is very attractive anyway.
Kitsouille
???

Postby EnDes13 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Sometime I keep thinking, what if Envy was the sin of gluttony and was the one eating people? Same with Lust. It would fit him so well to lick his lips, have frequent stomach growling, putting his fingers in his mouth and swallowing people whole and keeping a flat midriff afterward. But then he couldn't have the power to shapeshift but his normal form is very attractive anyway.

Yeah I can certainly imagine Envy just digesting someone into nothing, not even leaving pudge on his belly since he doesn't feel the need to gain weight so he uses his shapeshifting to stay slim. What if instead of Pride, Envy got to absorb Gluttony and gained his insatiable appetite? I think that would be interesting and I guess it is possible since he absorbed the mannequin soldiers to regain his full strength near the end of Brotherhood. I'd love to see Envy with a full belly of a human sacrifice he was told not to kill with Lust looking annoyed in the background yelling at him.
EnDes13
New to the forum

Postby hauntz » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Lately I've been obsessed with the musical 'Hamilton' and have been thinking about the titular character (completely separate from the actual man who existed, at least in my mind lmao) being a pred
I think he's a really good fit tbh. While he's not necessarily cruel, he is very hasty, rash, and will take every shot he deems fit. So in a universe where vore is possible I think that him eating his political enemies/those who dislike him as a sort of scare tactic would be very likely. Along with this, he also has a lot of suave and charm, so I could envision him wooing someone only to eat them when he deems fit. (That sorta sounds more cruel than I intended, whoops ^^")

I have weird niche tastes when it comes to vore a lot of the time but I thought yall would like to hear at any rate ;)
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:59 pm

I have a name for my saiyan oc, he's named Nopal (from the nopal cactus) a chaotic neutral space pirate. He would go on rampages in his Oozaru form, devouring unfortunate victims, and then resting them off in his normal form.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:53 am

EnvysDesire wrote:What if instead of Pride, Envy got to absorb Gluttony and gained his insatiable appetite?

The fact that it could be possible in canon (in his true form, then change back to normal) gave me shudders.

Also I had the quick thought of Envy bringing a tiny Ed to his lips and telling him "you're a real pipsqueak now" before tasting him. You can only get so angry and berserk when a giant tongue is slurping you from head to toe.
Kitsouille
???

Postby EnDes13 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:53 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
EnvysDesire wrote:What if instead of Pride, Envy got to absorb Gluttony and gained his insatiable appetite?

The fact that it could be possible in canon (in his true form, then change back to normal) gave me shudders.

Also I had the quick thought of Envy bringing a tiny Ed to his lips and telling him "you're a real pipsqueak now" before tasting him. You can only get so angry and berserk when a giant tongue is slurping you from head to toe.

I would love for Envy to just swallow Ed whole either shrunken or samesize but be unable to digest him due to pipsqueak being an important sacrifice. Envy would just mess with and carry him around for days.
EnDes13
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:25 pm

Do any MK fans wanna talk to me about Erron Black and Noob Saibot? Because goddamn if I haven't been thirsting.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion