Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby incubite » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:18 pm

yummyyoungnorski wrote:Well they're just going to have to grow up! People will sometimes look down on you. You are not entitled to any acceptance from anyone. If you decide that means you shouldn't speak, because you're afraid, then you'll just have to accept the consequences for that. Lord knows its not the only bad thing we have to accept consequences for in this world.

This would hold some sort of bearing if anything the person said was legitimately cruel or hurtful. No, people don't have to like you, but actively scolding you for having an opinion that doesn't hurt anyone is completely uncalled for. ESPECIALLY when we're supposed to be a community.
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordStorm » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Well, I mostly identify as a male pred,Though I don't really feature myself in any of my works, my preds are almost always male. I tend twored female prey personally. I'm heterosexual and since I enjoy the pred aspect I tend to enjoy the prey being the thing I find sexually attractive, the female form. I enjoy a lot of peril and cooking scanarios in RP and my own comics. I blame it on a childhood spent on horror movies and old cartoons :lol: . I'm more of a niche form of vore to be sure, but I enjoy my hobby and fetish and have met others who share my kink or at least a close enough approximation :silly: so I consider my time here at the portal well spent.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bitter » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Contrary to the impression you might get from my stories (which run the gamut in terms of themes), I'm really into the moe aesthetic, and that extends to men as well as women. I love long hair, slender builds, and frilly clothing. So, in that sense, I love traps as predators, either as predator to willing prey or using some more mystical or charismatic means to get the girl (... or guy) into their gut. So, there's another style that someone might like.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby naga07 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:29 pm

I've always been a fan of male preds. Mostly have to be human or humanoid (demon,naga,taurs, you name them). Just love how either they're sweet as can be to those they care about or sadistic bastards who love to torment their prey before eating them.
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:33 pm

yummyyoungnorski wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:The real kicker was when more than one person that I have RPed with on this site, said they never post in the forums or talk about their preferences because they are afraid of backlash, afraid of being looked down upon, and afraid of scorn from their own gender and the other, afraid of being labeled as sexist, etc. This being primarily those who favor male predator role with female prey.

Well they're just going to have to grow up! People will sometimes look down on you. You are not entitled to any acceptance from anyone. If you decide that means you shouldn't speak, because you're afraid, then you'll just have to accept the consequences for that. Lord knows its not the only bad thing we have to accept consequences for in this world.

...I had to consider whether or not I even wanted to respond to this.

Those are a bunch of unfounded reasons to try to shift the blame onto those guys who feel alienated. Vore is not always something easy for people to be open about or accept about themselves in the first place. Imagine that on top of that, you go into the vore community and find that the kind you like is openly hated upon, treated unkindly, and widely NOT accepted by the community. Are YOU going to feel like wanting to join the discussions and talking with others? I think not. And I have SEEN the things that people say about male preds and the guys who play them. I have been linked to old threads where they were verbally bashed and shamed. I do not blame ANY guy who does not want to put up with such blatant judgment and rude as hell people who can't keep their nasty comments to themselves. Not entitled to acceptance? So it's okay to demonize them and speak badly about them and their preferences and they don't deserve to be treated respectfully for what they happen to like and they should just put up with it? And within a fetish so widely disliked by people outside of it?

I don't follow your logic, because there is no logic here. I really have nothing more to say to this or to you.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 pm

LordStorm wrote:Well, I mostly identify as a male pred,Though I don't really feature myself in any of my works, my preds are almost always male. I tend twored female prey personally. I'm heterosexual and since I enjoy the pred aspect I tend to enjoy the prey being the thing I find sexually attractive, the female form. I enjoy a lot of peril and cooking scanarios in RP and my own comics. I blame it on a childhood spent on horror movies and old cartoons :lol: . I'm more of a niche form of vore to be sure, but I enjoy my hobby and fetish and have met others who share my kink or at least a close enough approximation :silly: so I consider my time here at the portal well spent.

I'm glad to hear that you've had a positive experience. : ) That's refreshing.

chaso07 wrote:I've always been a fan of male preds. Mostly have to be human or humanoid (demon,naga,taurs, you name them). Just love how either they're sweet as can be to those they care about or sadistic bastards who love to torment their prey before eating them.

Very agreed. I do vastly prefer the human/humanoid types.

Chameleonette
---

Postby TheStatue » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 pm

I'm a predator personally, and I play as either male or female, depending on who I'm rping with. In my stories I also write either male or female predators. I'd like to say I find it hard to believe that there are people on this site who can be so mean spirited as to shame people in the way you described, but I've seen the comments people like newenglandee write. It's disgraceful, hypocritical bullying, and I wish people would cut it out.
TheStatue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maleperduis » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:43 pm

TheStatue wrote:I'd like to say I find it hard to believe that there are people on this site who can be so mean spirited as to shame people in the way you described, but I've seen the comments people like newenglandee write. It's disgraceful, hypocritical bullying, and I wish people would cut it out.

It's also disproportionately targeted at writers rather than artists
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Eurykins wrote:
yummyyoungnorski wrote:Well they're just going to have to grow up! People will sometimes look down on you. You are not entitled to any acceptance from anyone. If you decide that means you shouldn't speak, because you're afraid, then you'll just have to accept the consequences for that. Lord knows its not the only bad thing we have to accept consequences for in this world.

This would hold some sort of bearing if anything the person said was legitimately cruel or hurtful. No, people don't have to like you, but actively scolding you for having an opinion that doesn't hurt anyone is completely uncalled for. ESPECIALLY when we're supposed to be a community.

"Bearing"? This is about what you do and how you live, not morally judging other people! If they really are that much of a pest, just stop listening to them.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Those are a bunch of unfounded reasons to try to shift the blame onto those guys who feel alienated.

Shifting blame? I'm saying that blame is usesless! There is quite a bit of logic here and it is this: blaming people will not make your own life better. Want to know what the logic is? COST BENEFIT.

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KnightleyPaine » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:48 pm

There's a backlash?

Hey everyone, I'm a male pred!

*Waits for haters*

Seriously though, I find I can get a rant off here. There seems to be this funny justification syndrome. It goes something along the lines of 'I don't like males because they have _____ in the past leading to bad experiences!'... really now? So if you had enough females irritate you you'd only play herms, and if they manage to piss you off you'd look for the genderless? What if the genderless start pissing you off? I've almost only been irritated by females, ever. Which pretty much is due to the statistic that I'm only approached by females, you don't see me turning gay because of it. Likewise, all the straight women I've been communicating with on a regular basis have been irritated by males before in someway, but they still don't turn into lesbians. I have no idea how this trend started, but I'm guessing it's because somewhere out there, someone started that trend of 'I will not play you if you don't accept males!', or maybe it's something else entirely.

What I want to say is; if you've been blaming a Nationality, Ethnicity, Religion or... oh, I dunno, a Gender (aka one half of mankind) as whole for what individuals have done? You seriously need to stop doing that.

You don't need a goddamn excuse to prefer a gender over the other for your fetish. Just say you're a straight guy or girl or prefer men or women, or that you're on an alt that doesn't match your gender - it's not a problem, whoever get's offended by that isn't right in their heads; I personally don't think anyone can make a gay person straight with any amount of logic, because his penis isn't going to listen to you.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 pm

KnightleyPaine wrote:Hey everyone, I'm a male pred!

Don't eat me! :lol:

yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 pm

NezumiNom wrote:Tall, lean, powerful, seductive, manly(lol), charming, devilish, sexy, and intellectual. A classic combination I suppose, and it's my generic preference.

And intellect in a predator is especially nice when, say, the predator is a professional of some sort. Not like eating others is his job(though a connoisseur like that could be intriguing regardless), but where, say, he's a professor, like in science or biology or something, and can overpower the prey in wits as well as strength.

Any other predator types anyone wants to discuss? I know there's more out there!

That's a great combination, in my opinion. XD

And I like preds in professional careers, as well. That ties into my love of authority figure!preds. They already have a sort of innate power in society, and to bend that even more is just irresistible to me.

As for other types... hmmm. They're not personally my thing, but gentle predators can be nice, too. They would kind of go hand-in-hand with the charming types that lure the ladies (or men, whatever your preference) into being their meals, but be awfully careful about it.

I prefer the more dastardly types, but all types are more than open for discussion! I can see the appeal, either way.
Last edited by Chameleonette on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chameleonette
---

Postby DemyanTheVolf » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Oh, wow.
I mean, I suppose I've seen some fine examples of a hatred for male predators(on art, and against attack on titan for the 'predators' looking male, in forums), but I'm relieved I haven't had any first-hand flame about it. I rp often, and I've never found any hatred about male predators from partners(even male ones). Though I guess when I was first here I immediately thought I was supposed to take a prey role because it seemed that was how it worked: no male predators, males are prey only. Luckily I was told being a predator was fine, otherwise I may have given up about it.

Ah, as for male predators themselves? I love power displayed, and dominance asserted. The typical apha-male stuff. Though not to the point where it's too sexist or against female rights or anything(now being sexist and acting upon those terms, I've been accused of. It's not that I believe females should be submissive, it's that I prefer to be dominant.) That's probably the maximum amount of 'abuse' I've had, I suppose. But I do fear for the role of the male predators out there. I understand most males(and people) would rather be prey or submissive, but it's really odd to be against a certain gender as the predator. Male or female, you're still getting your oddest fantasy fulfilled, right?

On that note, I am a completely straight male, and the gender of my partner doesn't matter to me. Heck, I've even gotten used to if the prey does flirt or act homosexually toward me(though not to where it really gets sexual). I'll support the equal rights, regardless of my own preferences.
I feel terrible because, after seeing on forums and posts that male predators are so cursed and female predators are a requirement in most cases, I nearly despised the idea of a female predator(I still don't think I'd rp with one, but I still wouldn't hate on them either).
Gender shouldn't have to be an issue here. We're all people, right? We're all sentient and caring, yeah?

Though I suppose I'm preaching to the choir here; hopefully there's some who were against male predators that are now scrolling the topic and being persuaded into equality, lol.
DemyanTheVolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby incubite » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm

I chimed in with a haven't you people ever heard of how attractive men in uniforms are? e H e;;

UNF. *gushes*

Any man that wears a uniform and is also a predator is basically an automatic win in my book. ; H; I don't think you even need a uniform kink to appreciate well-dressed predators, particularly if the uniform is militaristic in some fashion. I love the sense of authority that comes with that sort of attire. :'>

And on the topic of clothing, I also love it when male predators wear some sort of clothing with buttons on it--vests, shirts, whatever--and then those buttons come close to popping off when the prey draws the predator's clothes taut. If I recall there was a popular artist here that drew that sort of thing rather frequently, but I can't remember their name. :Y I think it was Spiderbones or something like that?
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Postby PocketHero » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Eurykins wrote:I chimed in with a haven't you people ever heard of how attractive men in uniforms are? e H e;;

UNF. *gushes*

Any man that wears a uniform and is also a predator is basically an automatic win in my book. ; H; I don't think you even need a uniform kink to appreciate well-dressed predators, particularly if the uniform is militaristic in some fashion. I love the sense of authority that comes with that sort of attire. :'>

And on the topic of clothing, I also love it when male predators wear some sort of clothing with buttons on it--vests, shirts, whatever--and then those buttons come close to popping off when the prey draws the predator's clothes taut. If I recall there was a popular artist here that drew that sort of thing rather frequently, but I can't remember their name. :Y I think it was Spiderbones or something like that?

Well... I'm not exactly the uniform loving type... but I do like wearing leather jackets, scarves, gloves and cool boots. =p And now that I think about it... hats, bandanas, and vests are also favorite things of mine~
Last edited by PocketHero on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PocketHero
Participator

Postby CMPunkBITW434 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Eurykins wrote:I chimed in with a haven't you people ever heard of how attractive men in uniforms are? e H e;;

UNF. *gushes*

This! A thousand times this!

Then again, I do have a fetish for uniform and suits, so a male pred wearing one is sure to make me squeal on the inside. I adore men (especially fit, attractive ones) in vest suits and I think anything that is a combination of red, black and white is the sexiest thing ever.

Okay, I'm going stop now otherwise I'll never shut up! :lol:
CMPunkBITW434
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 pm

DemyanTheVolf wrote:Oh, wow.
I mean, I suppose I've seen some fine examples of a hatred for male predators(on art, and against attack on titan for the 'predators' looking male, in forums), but I'm relieved I haven't had any first-hand flame about it. I rp often, and I've never found any hatred about male predators from partners(even male ones). Though I guess when I was first here I immediately thought I was supposed to take a prey role because it seemed that was how it worked: no male predators, males are prey only. Luckily I was told being a predator was fine, otherwise I may have given up about it.

Ah, as for male predators themselves? I love power displayed, and dominance asserted. The typical apha-male stuff. Though not to the point where it's too sexist or against female rights or anything(now being sexist and acting upon those terms, I've been accused of. It's not that I believe females should be submissive, it's that I prefer to be dominant.) That's probably the maximum amount of 'abuse' I've had, I suppose. But I do fear for the role of the male predators out there. I understand most males(and people) would rather be prey or submissive, but it's really odd to be against a certain gender as the predator. Male or female, you're still getting your oddest fantasy fulfilled, right?

On that note, I am a completely straight male, and the gender of my partner doesn't matter to me. Heck, I've even gotten used to if the prey does flirt or act homosexually toward me(though not to where it really gets sexual). I'll support the equal rights, regardless of my own preferences.
I feel terrible because, after seeing on forums and posts that male predators are so cursed and female predators are a requirement in most cases, I nearly despised the idea of a female predator(I still don't think I'd rp with one, but I still wouldn't hate on them either).
Gender shouldn't have to be an issue here. We're all people, right? We're all sentient and caring, yeah?

Though I suppose I'm preaching to the choir here; hopefully there's some who were against male predators that are now scrolling the topic and being persuaded into equality, lol.

If I may say so, you play an excellent male predator, too. I don't find that way of thinking to be sexist at all. As was mentioned on this thread already, having preferences and likes doesn't make anyone sexist. It only crosses the line if they're assholes about it and extend their likes to the point of belittling/disrespecting others.

But I largely agree with what you've said and I'm glad you haven't gotten too much flack over it. At the base of things, you're absolutely correct. We're all people and all people are going to be different, have different likes and dislikes, but at our core, we empathize well with others. It's part of what makes us human.

UNF. *gushes*

Oh god, I love uniforms and I love authority!figure male preds. They're incredible. And what you've depicted with the buttons/shirts growing tight or popping loose is definitely something I really appreciate in vore. I love the belly expansion aspect.

Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:22 pm

For me, I love tight-fitting clothing that show off the guy's abs. And shirts that reveal his midriff... *_* Leather's hot too.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Dragga » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:25 pm

I have fun with pretty much any gender, though I have a preference towards males. Plus, I'm male and typically fall more reliably in the predatory role. Most of my commission work has kinda shed light that, yes, Eka's does favor female preds and F/M, even when the artist is know for predominantly drawing males, haha. =P

I can say, I adore fembois as preds, and I enjoy a blend of a loving relationship combined with vore and domination. I'm very much a hedonist, so I enjoy a lot of blends of pleasure and enjoyment on both ends. It works marvelously to me, with a relationship that mixes ideals of making your partner into basically a toy for whatever whim you have, while being genuinely loving to them.
Signature art by SolidScale~ <3
Dragga
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion