Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Predator » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:52 pm

Chameleonette wrote:How about holiday vore scenarios with male preds? Anyone have something they'd like to see for the season or ideas revolving around that? Thanksgiving is coming up (for the USA folks) and Christmas not too far after.

Something that really tickles my vore fancy about these holidays and this time of year generally is how gluttony is seen as more acceptable, and is even encouraged when it comes to occasions like Thanksgiving. Makes vore stuff seem even more thematically apropos. I really like the idea of a young human-looking predator guy, a demon, say, trying to go off to college like a regular human, but when he comes home for the holiday break his parents (demons themselves) worry that their son hasn't been eating enough while he was away - just like normal doting parents might, only instead of making him lots of hearty home-cooked meals, they positively stuff him with tasty people. And a Thanksgiving or Christmas feast of even more unfortunate humans to top off days of nonstop eating, of course!

Not necessarily related to holidays as such, but I also quite like the idea of a predator being of a species that hibernates through the coldest part of the winter. In preparation for this, at this time of the year he has to glut himself absolutely non-stop on everything, and everyone, he can get his hands on, gaining enough reserve to get him through a long sleep.
Predator
Participator

Postby Licklash » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 am

Ohhhh, that is awesome! I love big feasts followed by nice, gurgly sleeps! <3

I've also imagined something; A male predator abducting prey for Christmas Eve and then gobbling them as a treat on the night, awakening the next morning with not only some gifts, but also a nice, doughy belly! Double treat! :gulp:
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Licklash wrote:I've also imagined something; A male predator abducting prey for Christmas Eve and then gobbling them as a treat on the night, awakening the next morning with not only some gifts, but also a nice, doughy belly! Double treat! :gulp:

Ohhh, I definitely like that idea! A happy pred on Christmas day. <3 And heck, for some people, it's a tradition to have one gift on Christmas Eve---perhaps he just decided to indulge with a gift to himself.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Licklash » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 pm

---
Last edited by Licklash on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Filan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:47 am

I have this odd desire for something in a setting where physical scale is related to social status and the commander of a king's royal guard sometimes like to stroll out to the peasant parts of the kingdom and pluck up a tiny man and bring him back to his place to have some fun with maybe even force the fellow to serve his towering body before putting him in a cage over night and then come morning eating the guy with breakfast and heading off on a normal patrol as his live meal slowly digests away. yes a gigantic predatory knight pred XD
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:02 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
Filan wrote:I have this odd desire for something in a setting where physical scale is related to social status

Oh I love concepts like that. Entire societies where vore is an intrinsic part of everyday life. Having who's pred and who's prey decided by size would be an obvious choice. I always imagine people would be so accustomed to it that it barely even fazes anyone when somebody gets ate. Big old pred strolling down the streets grabbing folks like snacks. Whoops there goes Jerry down the pred gut. Too bad, he was a nice guy. Shame but oh well better him than me.

I like to think as a society gets more modern though the vore gets more and more taboo...

however Imagine a site like this in the modern or scifi having not just a seeking RP section but "Seeking Meals" and "Seeking Eaters" section where folks actually seek out the real thing...
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Filan
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:13 am

Ya know, I was searching up hot anime guys to use as preds once, and I came across this guy, from Blood Blockade Battlefront, and I just thought, 'This guy is definitely a predator.' I mean, just look at him, how has he not been a pred by now? He looks like a friggin` bear. I think he`s a vampire, but I totally see him more as a giant or a werewolf. Or perhaps a giant werewolf. Okay, I`ll stop now. Either way, I`d let him eat me any day of the week.
Attachments
klausreinherz.jpg
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:17 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Yeah, I`ve been contemplating watching the show myself, just to see if he ends up eating anyone, hehe. Research is the name of the game...
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Silversepiroth » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 am

jaggedjagd wrote:
Filan wrote:I have this odd desire for something in a setting where physical scale is related to social status

Oh I love concepts like that. Entire societies where vore is an intrinsic part of everyday life. Having who's pred and who's prey decided by size would be an obvious choice. I always imagine people would be so accustomed to it that it barely even fazes anyone when somebody gets ate. Big old pred strolling down the streets grabbing folks like snacks. Whoops there goes Jerry down the pred gut. Too bad, he was a nice guy. Shame but oh well better him than me.

Man what I wouldn't give to live in a world like THAT. Got yourself a walking buffet on the street, and climbing the social ladder to success is as easy as wrestling down someone slightly larger than you. Sign me up for that kind of world, I'm down for eating the upper class to become the upper class, eating any pretenders to the "throne" that think they can get one past somebody that's made that climb.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Filan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Silversepiroth wrote:
jaggedjagd wrote:

Man what I wouldn't give to live in a world like THAT. Got yourself a walking buffet on the street, and climbing the social ladder to success is as easy as wrestling down someone slightly larger than you. Sign me up for that kind of world, I'm down for eating the upper class to become the upper class, eating any pretenders to the "throne" that think they can get one past somebody that's made that climb.

Never actually thought of it that way because I am not into small pred big prey. Of course maybe there is a way to isolate them from their scaling factor like a dart that inverts it long enough for a normal person to gulp someone down and take their place.
Filan
???

Postby Silversepiroth » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:56 am

Filan wrote:
Silversepiroth wrote:
jaggedjagd wrote:Oh I love concepts like that. Entire societies where vore is an intrinsic part of everyday life. Having who's pred and who's prey decided by size would be an obvious choice. I always imagine people would be so accustomed to it that it barely even fazes anyone when somebody gets ate. Big old pred strolling down the streets grabbing folks like snacks. Whoops there goes Jerry down the pred gut. Too bad, he was a nice guy. Shame but oh well better him than me.

Never actually thought of it that way because I am not into small pred big prey. Of course maybe there is a way to isolate them from their scaling factor like a dart that inverts it long enough for a normal person to gulp someone down and take their place.

You could always work your way up to it by eating the next person up on the ladder. I mean, if people physically grow based on status, then it's not hard to say that same size vore could be a thing.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:43 am

I know it's late Christmas wise but since winter really only started on the 21st, then this still holds.

For awhile I often imagine Christmas to be a happy time for both parties, though I see lots of digestion ideas, I feel this thread could use some for us few non-fatal fans.

Orphans for example, could definitely use some Christmas cheer, especially during the cold. Their Christmas gift could be stumbling into the wrong neighborhood, or alleyway or whatever late at night, looking for a safe place to sleep only to be found by a gentle but hungry predator, getting a warm snugly stay in his tummy. The predator also gets a yummy full belly too~ And could either keep the little one until Spring, going about his day with no one any the wiser besides it looked like he packed on a few pounds, but who doesn't during winter~? Or let them out in the morning of the same day, only for the kid to come back the next night, if reluctantly and nervously, the warmth and safety was too much to pass up during winter though.

It could be a gradual thing too, the predator keeping them longer and longer each time until he decides to may as well keep them until Spring.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby xmarkx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:53 pm

For me, when it comes to vore art/games I only like male preds. I will also tolerate genderless preds. Just a personal preference for me. The prey can be anything.

I have nothing against people that like female preds but I just can't associate with that crowd.

I prefer male preds that are bigger than their prey and that they are monstrous humanoids like orcs, ogres, giants (the rugged kind), demons, minotaurs (anything with horns really).
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZdarLighT » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:35 am

Love male preds, though being a furry with a fat fetish on top of that means that a lot of the male predator stuff on this site doesn't interest me quite as much. Humans can be fine too, but I like them when they're big (in the sense of being fat or a musclegut or something along those lines, not macro), hairy and older generally.
ZdarLighT
Somewhat familiar

Postby yourprey » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:03 am

I never thought of male preds till I saw art of it here tbh, but I discovered aryion at 18 and didn't even know wanting to be eaten had a fetish. I love male press myself but I'm rather picky, I'm a pre-Trans woman (so technically male) also bi, but ive always liked fem guys, emo guys, just not into the more bear style of guys. I also just don't like the musky smell fetish some like which is fine, just not for me. Always same size male preds and oral, anal, and, cock vore are all welcome. Though lately I've been into more of a pred mood, and I chose the wrong username haha
To eat, or not to eat? Eat!
yourprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:59 am

This needs a big, healthy bump!

And some healthy, hungry bois that certainly need to be fed! Am I right~?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Chameleonette wrote:This needs a big, healthy bump!

And some healthy, hungry bois that certainly need to be fed! Am I right~?

I totally agree! That being said, I discovered a new male anime pred not so long ago, and he`s quickly become one of my favorites. I`ve even written a short story with him, although I haven`t posted it here on Eka`s yet. His name is Karasu, and he`s from a rather obscure anime called Noein: To Your Other Self. I won`t get too deep into his character for spoiler`s sake, since it is a great anime and I highly recommend you watch it, but he`s a tough guy, a bit of a loner, and a rather angsty fellow who is very protective of the show`s main heroine. I`ve even included a picture of him down below, so let your imaginations run wild! What type of vore scenarios would you picture him in?
Attachments
Karasu.jpg
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:26 pm

If male preds are just underappreaciated here, gay males have it even worse. At least there are perhaps a few females around for straight males. I check the roleplay forums every day to see if something new has been made where the characters aren't all female.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion