Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Dolsilyol » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Heh, I’ll throw in my two cents. I’m a guy, and like being a pred cause of the domination aspect, being totally in control. Though that doesn’t mean I just like the harder side of vore. Endo is a ton of fun, especially if it’s willing! I’m also into it just cause I really like food, and the thought of eating some tiny girl, being stuffed full of a tiny wiggling treat, is a ton of fun.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiAngel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 pm

I've always leaned towards the F/F end of things but lately have been wanting to try falling prey to a male pred.

Anyone hungry? Lol
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HungryScorpion » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 pm

OppaiAngel wrote:I've always leaned towards the F/F end of things but lately have been wanting to try falling prey to a male pred.

Anyone hungry? Lol

I’m always hungry ;9
HungryScorpion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 pm

What are your guys opinion on Katakuri from One Piece?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby jacobgr05 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
GreenEyesDarkHeart wrote:I'm gonna post here. Even though most of my guy preds won't work for most people. But they do for me.

I remember my first ever comm was a Halloween themed one and the suggestion of it is making me want to order another this year.

Feel free! Any and all male pred prefs are welcome to be enjoyed/discussed here.

jacobgr05 wrote:I usually love the idea of being prey, but recently something has changed with my tastes. I now really love the idea of being a male predator seducing submissive prey girls. No idea how it ended up happening but I think it's now my new favourite thing to rp about vore. It doesn't seem to work for me when I roleplay a character that is male, but when I roleplay as myself boy it gets my body excited.

Hey, no shame in that! If you like something, enjoy it as you please! There's nothing wrong with indulging yourself. Hell, my main prey character is basically a sona/self-insert. Self-indulgence is fun. At the end of the day, it's about whatever makes you happy.

There's no shame about it. I've been finding it a lot of fun, I hope it's as fun for the girls I eat as it is for me XD
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Bright wrote:What are your guys opinion on Katakuri from One Piece?

He's definitely got dem legs, but that might just be the art style. Definitely wouldn't mind him as a pred, though.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 am

We need some more male pred positivity!

So how about some more discussion, guys?

What are some of your favorite qualities/traits in male preds?

For myself, a confident man is key. I absolutely love preds that exude confidence and control. (Though it's also fun when hunger/intense desire makes them lose that control and give in to their wildest urges. Boye.) I'm all for a pred that knows what he wants and how to get it. That has always been really appealing to me.

Preds that tease and toy with their prey is another big plus. It piggy-backs on my love of a confident male pred---when he knows he has his prey in the palm of his hand, but enjoys flustering and unnerving them (or scaring them, as fearplay is also something I vastly enjoy). This can walk into hand with cruelty in some aspects, but I don't like extreme physical cruelty so much as the emotional kind where they toy around with their prey.

I also enjoy a pred with charm. Gentleman preds are a big weakness of mine. Sweet and caring, the very picture of chivalry. And they can almost effortlessly get the defense of their chosen prey down with the right words and actions. I love it when they're harboring hidden intentions/desires and yet can keep that gentleman on the surface intact and beguile their prey, using a silver tongue and appealing to them, luring them, gaining their trust, sensually seducing them. That's A+ pred material to me.

My big oof button is definitely possessiveness, though. I can't get enough of possessive male preds that are driven to have and take the entirety of that special person that they want to have with them (and in them) forever. In my case, that's a special lady, but preferences vary.

I think those are a lot of my main vices and big appeals, but feel free to share yours!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Sadistic, teasing preds make me oof. I love it when they wear satisfied smirks while tormenting the prey, relishing all of her fear, anger and struggles. Her pain is his pleasure. And preds who actually get aroused from the prey squirming inside them? Hoooo boy.

On that note, I love pervertedness too. Preds who lick and grope their prey all over, savoring her body before finally gulping her down.

But above all? Domination. He’s bigger than her, more powerful than her, and she is not going anywhere but his stomach. He makes sure she knows her place, that she belongs to him and him alone. Fighting back will only make him want to break her more.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby coop500 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:07 pm

For me I like a confident yet gentle predator, someone willing to do what he thinks is right, especially when it comes down to protecting someone in need. But he keeps in mind that his methods may not be well received by the prey and does his best to be gentle about it and console them afterwards. But it's not to be mistaken for a pushover, a powerful pred that throws his weight around at the right times and withholds it when he doesn't see the need is lovely to me.

A good sense of intimidation appearance wise is also nice, tall, gruff and armed, usually with some facial hair to give a sense of rugged-ness. Geralt of Rivia is a good well known example of all the features I've stated.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:21 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Sadistic, teasing preds make me oof. I love it when they wear satisfied smirks while tormenting the prey, relishing all of her fear, anger and struggles. Her pain is his pleasure. And preds who actually get aroused from the prey squirming inside them? Hoooo boy.

On that note, I love pervertedness too. Preds who lick and grope their prey all over, savoring her body before finally gulping her down.

But above all? Domination. He’s bigger than her, more powerful than her, and she is not going anywhere but his stomach. He makes sure she knows her place, that she belongs to him and him alone. Fighting back will only make him want to break her more.

Sadism is definitely another nice touch with preds. That pleasure they take in what they're doing is just... good shit. (That goes for pred arousal, too. Oof.)

Also seconding the dominant aspect like whoa. Yes to all of that.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Merodi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:36 pm

It really depends for me. I like tough, fun, rough boys who gobble up a guy they like or a friend just to mess with him a little, and cool, collected guys who do it for revenge or to give someone, what they deserve. I also like shy, soft boys, who do it relucantly, or maybe even a megalomaniac who gets a kick out of it? All is really fun!
Merodi
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:28 pm

That's good, though! Having a wide variety of what you enjoy makes even more preds appeal! I'm a little envious of that. Really opens the doors with a wider range.

But now that you mention that, I also want to say that I think tsundere preds can be cute, too. Not my biggest appeal, but seeing how much the pred wants his prey and tries to deny it and be grumpy about it (even while refusing to let them go and while all signs point to how much he really does want them) can certainly be fun.

Chameleonette
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:20 pm

I totally agree! While tsundere preds aren't my biggest preference either, I love how the predator tries to act like he doesn't want to eat his prey, trying to suppress his appetite and his instincts, but in the end, it won't be enough to resist...
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dolsilyol » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Playing a ‘unwilling’ pred is a ton of fun, and something that I don’t get to do often enough. “What? Of course I don’t want to eat you. It’s not like that dress of yours makes you look delicious or something.” “What do you mean I drool when I look at you? Maybe I just have a drooling problem! I’m certainly not imagining you squirming in my gut or something weird like that.”
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 pm

I'm making a Warlock pred who uses dark magic to either shrink his prey, or turn himself into a dragon, I only have drawings on my sketch book, but I'll draw him eventually.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FemmiK » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:17 am

This was something I myself have been considering and wondering about. Although my preference is mostly towards female preds (and any kind of prey really), a few artists on this site have been getting me more interested in male preds, so I was likewise considering doing a bit more male pred artwork as well (main reason I haven't yet was just that I find it easier to draw women than men), but was worried about the potential backlash.

Ultimately I don't see why the community is attacking its own self, due to our community already being one of the lesser liked ones. It's very odd.
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:26 pm

StufferVore wrote:This was something I myself have been considering and wondering about. Although my preference is mostly towards female preds (and any kind of prey really), a few artists on this site have been getting me more interested in male preds, so I was likewise considering doing a bit more male pred artwork as well (main reason I haven't yet was just that I find it easier to draw women than men), but was worried about the potential backlash.

Ultimately I don't see why the community is attacking its own self, due to our community already being one of the lesser liked ones. It's very odd.

If you want to do it, I say go for it! I can't promise that people either will or won't lash out at you for it, but the people that support you doing what you choose to do are always the ones that matter. I try to keep that in mind when people tell me things like 'you should draw this because it's popular/more people will like it', etc. And the end of the day, it's about what you want to do. And unless it's a commission that someone paid for, they have no say in the matter. Embrace whatever it is that you feel like doing!

Yeah, I don't get it, either. But a lot of folks will try to sweep it under the rug like it's not happening. I'll call it out when I see it, and it also just drives me all the more to create the content that I want to make. There's something very uplifting about knowing that even if a large part of the community doesn't approve or tries to loudly badmouth what they don't like, it can only stop you if you let it. I like to focus more on positivity and threads like these, and discuss/involve myself with people who feel the same.

Anyway, sorry to get a little rambly there, but no matter what your prefs are, I support doing what it is that you love. If you want to do both, do both!

Chameleonette
---

Postby Oligan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:03 pm

For the question about what I prefer in a male pred. I must say that the first reason is because of the drawing preference. I really enjoy vore when the pred have a shotaesque / bishonen appearance. And it's even better when they're swallowing cute girls ~

As a shota lover, I also like when a male pred is acting carefreely and merrily when they are doing vore ! :p I also sometime enjoy the bully / tsundere cliché on a pred !
Oligan
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm

My male preference generally speaking is even more in the minority than just liking male preds in general.

Older. No muscles. Realistic looking human.

I have a couple of younger male characters but not one of them is "cute "

I like realism in my human predators...

And my aliens are just downright scary
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:57 pm

GreenEyesDarkHeart wrote:My male preference generally speaking is even more in the minority than just liking male preds in general.

Older. No muscles. Realistic looking human.

I have a couple of younger male characters but not one of them is "cute "

I like realism in my human predators...

And my aliens are just downright scary

Yeah liking non-cute male preds is pretty rare.... it's also not very nicely taken by the majority of the M/F community
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion