Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:44 pm

While I have no particular objection to playing a male predator (and have in past role-plays), I don't usually play human predators because (a) I dislike same-size vore, and (b) I dislike the majority of shrinking scenarios. So I don't often end up role-playing that sort of thing much. I prefer playing, or playing prey to, predators that can reasonably swallow human prey whole. There are workarounds that I can accept, but only within a fairly narrow range.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:15 am

I enjoy male preds when they are done right, it oddly sexy when you see a male swallow a female or another male whole it even more fun when they digest their prey and got a pudgy gut afterword.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:24 pm

I'm so confused where the M/F stigma even comes from. Is it misguided feminism or an attempt at virtue signaling?

So many people who are into vore like it non consensual and fatal so once you get to that point it's hard to see why the sex of the predator is even relevant any more, from a moral standpoint. If it were real (and it isn't) I doubt that a person being eaten against their will (and we'll assume they dont have this kink either) would somehow find it more agreeable if the person eating them was a woman instead of a man.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:18 pm

merlovinit wrote:I'm so confused where the M/F stigma even comes from. Is it misguided feminism or an attempt at virtue signaling?

So many people who are into vore like it non consensual and fatal so once you get to that point it's hard to see why the sex of the predator is even relevant any more, from a moral standpoint. If it were real (and it isn't) I doubt that a person being eaten against their will (and we'll assume they dont have this kink either) would somehow find it more agreeable if the person eating them was a woman instead of a man.

This is the last thing I'm going to post in this thread. Yes I believe it stems from some form of misguided feminism and I apologize if I came across as doing that. The biggest problem I think at least half of society has against man on woman anything is the fact that men (straight cis in particular) as a majority these days tend to be violently aggressive and not take no for an answer (shit the current POTUS even has this "grab 'em by the pussy" mindset). It also might not help that I tend to watch incel dissection (for lack of a better term) videos on youtube furthering my distaste for my own sex/gender.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby merlovinit » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:43 pm

This is the last thing I'm going to post in this thread. Yes I believe it stems from some form of misguided feminism and I apologize if I came across as doing that.

Dont be too hard on yourself you clearly want to do the right thing so that's worth something.

The biggest problem I think at least half of society has against man on woman anything is the fact that men (straight cis in particular) as a majority these days tend to be violently aggressive and not take no for an answer (shit the current POTUS even has this "grab 'em by the pussy" mindset). It also might not help that I tend to watch incel dissection (for lack of a better term) videos on youtube furthering my distaste for my own sex/gender.

It's definitely a touchy time right now. There's a lot of bad shit going on all over the place. Not to dive into politics, but the stuff going on with Kavanaugh for example just makes me sick.

Also incels are crazy and make me scared for humanity sometimes. This is pretty grim and I won't go into specifics, but many of the radical incels that have done something violent have been very surprising to me. I'll see their picture on the news and be confused because a lot of times these are physically attractive men that were only alone because of their amazingly toxic personalities.

Anyways the M/F vore thing also reminds me slightly of some of the drama and controversy that goes around the feederism fetish. A few high profile stories came out in the past about how some feeder guys made overweight women feel good about themselves, but then pressured them to gain even more weight even though the women didnt want to. It was spun as this whole thing of "oh he only wants me for sex and the whole feeder community is just predatory," but that angle is ignoring women who actually enjoy it and identify as gainers. Any time that we label a fetish as bad for women then were taking agency away from the women who actually want to partake in it.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Gabriel0813 wrote:I enjoy male preds when they are done right, it oddly sexy when you see a male swallow a female or another male whole it even more fun when they digest their prey and got a pudgy gut afterword.

Oh gosh, I could not agree more! Fatal M/F and post-vore weight gain with humanoid/human preds is my freakin' JAM!

merlovinit wrote:I'm so confused where the M/F stigma even comes from. Is it misguided feminism or an attempt at virtue signaling?

It's not misguided feminism in ANY way and I'll tell you why: The majority of female pred content is very Male Gaze driven---the women are sexualized blatantly and a lot of guys use them as sexual and masturbation material. They're often in skimpy clothes or naked, have little to no personality in many cases. So any attempt for someone to say that dislike of M/F stems from 'feminist' roots? They're completely full of crap.

There is a bad stigma linked with the RL stigma, but that's a cop-out. Straight up. As I explained before about how people can like fatal and not be labeled 'killers', it's the same thing.

I'll tell you what it is, plain and simple. You see it all over the internet: It's people discrediting something that they don't like by trying to make it seem 'toxic' or 'morally wrong', and banding with people to hate it and put it down by using those reasons to cover up their own dislike/hatred toward it. The fact of the matter is? Nine times out of ten, it's linked to the fact that they don't get off to it. It's not their preference and not what they personally want to see. And they will do all in their power to make people seem wrong for liking it and to discourage it because they personally do not like/agree with it. Are there some cases where people are uncomfortable with it for their own reasons? Of course. But in my opinion, reality and real world morals don't belong in a fantasy fetish like this where we are exploring something in a harm-free and safe manner. Trying to inject that stigma into it and force those views onto the people who clearly enjoy it is misplaced entirely. I don't buy the excuses for it. If they don't like something, they can avoid it. Getting on pedestal to explain reasons why they think it's 'wrong' or should be viewed in a negative light is just downright rude and unwarranted behavior. Things that are not enjoyed in the fetish can easily be ignored and avoided. Anyone who feels the need to speak up about their dislike, especially in places where people gather who love it, is actively looking to discourage and discredit their fantasies.

It's also, in some cases, about insecurity. I have been viewed as a downright threat to some, because I'm a woman and outspoken about my love for M/F. To people who expect women to want to be and play preds, I'm exactly what they don't want to see. And many do not avoid the issue---over five years in this fetish, I have countless stories of harassment, belittling, actively discouraged, called misogynist and other extremely unkind things, sent hate Asks on tumblr, you name it. I stand for what they fear: That there are women who are not afraid to express their fantasies of wanting to be eaten by a man, dominated, and even moreso because I love fatal and other dark things involved. And it's by no means just me---I have friends who enjoy the same who have also dealt with lots of backlash, and some who won't even come out of lurking because they are afraid of said backlash. It's sad. And people will keep making excuses, but there are very simple solutions: Don't shit on things you don't like. Avoid them. Don't make a fuss about them. Let the people who like them enjoy them and let them be. Don't harass people. Don't push your personal and misplaced 'moral' views on them. Respect. Live and let live.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby merlovinit » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Nine times out of ten, it's linked to the fact that they don't get off to it. It's not their preference and not what they personally want to see. And they will do all in their power to make people seem wrong for liking it and to discourage it because they personally do not like/agree with it.

You make a good point. I find it a little but disturbing just how often we see new threads from people losing their minds about how the tagging system hasn't made it impossible for them to encounter something that they dislike. I guess in the case of M/F it's probably not uncommon for the thumbnail to show the part with the girl and then to have the male pred be a surprise when they view the full submission.

I wish people wouldn't be so weak about this though. Some straight men just freak out when they see a male body. Now that you mention it, I've witnessed that sort of thing plenty of times. There are guys out there who are seriously afraid of turning gay if they ever catch a glimpse of a man in any sort of sexual context. Could you imagine the riot there would be if they put an all male cheerleading squad into the NFL? :lol:

My experience in the vore community has been that I've had to go to content that is way outside of my preferences sometimes because what I liked was very difficult to find. Certainly any trip through the gallery will result in 99% of it being completely uninteresting to me. But it's just not that big of a deal.
Last edited by merlovinit on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:45 pm

merlovinit wrote:I wish people wouldn't be so weak about this though. Some straight men just freak out when they see a male body. Now that you mention it, I've witnessed that sort of thing plenty of times. There are guys out there who are seriously afraid of turning gay if they ever catch a glimpse of a man in any sort of sexual context

Imo it seems to be the main issue. Why else would they be angry if female preds is the most prevalent pred out there? I dunno...
Kitsouille
???

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52 pm

I do want things to get back on topic here, though!

This thread needs more male pred love. More celebration. More embracing those wonderful preds in all of their glory!

So, I'll toss a question in here:

Favorite recent vore crush (or just strong interest) male pred? OC/canon/etc---just curious! Feel free to gush as much (or as little) as you like! Why you like them, what appeals about them as a pred to you, what kind of scenarios you have imagined with them, etc!

Chameleonette
---

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Felix Argyle. I'm mostly into female preds but a few males get a strong interest from me, although Felix is much more female in appearance than female but he still counts right? I'm not sure what exactly attracts me in him. I'm guessing he is feminine enough that my preferences would accept him as a valid pred, but I also like the idea that a male pred would eat unwilling straight males. It's not out of spite or hate toward male preys or anything (maybe subconsciously), I just find the idea funny because the whole gender confusion going on with "traps" gets to me. Also he has cat ears and a tiny fang so he gets pred points for me.
Kitsouille
???

Postby 2inchlich » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Favorite recent vore crush (or just strong interest) male pred? OC/canon/etc---just curious! Feel free to gush as much (or as little) as you like! Why you like them, what appeals about them as a pred to you, what kind of scenarios you have imagined with them, etc!

oof there's a few, but they're anime weeaboo trash husbands. I don't really like imagining characters that aren't my own as preds, so this isn't comprehensive. And obviously my significant other is my "huspred", but I mean...

• Yautjas (the aliens from the predator series). Idk why, but something about imagining myself tiny and just getting ate by one of those big boys just gets me.
  • Rohan from JJBA. The only twink pred I'll accept. He wears belly shirts, so really it looks like he needs a tiny in his stomach.
  • Jonathan from JJBA! A good guy makes a great pred tbh? He'd be so gentle and good and ahhh omg just imagining him gushing over the prey before swallowing her would be so cute.
  • Joseph from JJBA, either in his 20s or in his 50s, idc, he'd be amazing as a pred
  • Avdol from JJBA, because seriously, again, I need gentle male preds. I love hard vore and rough/cruel preds because I'm weak for fearplay, but gentle guys have just been my vibe lately.
  • The Medicine seller? from Mononoke/Samurai Horror Tales. He's so mysterious and may or may not be a kitsune or something?
  • Shinobu Morita from Honey and Clover. Idk because I'm just getting into this series, but something about him is just... really my type???
  • uuuhhhh I'm sure there's others but I... love those...
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Postby YoukaiChan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Since we're on the subject of confessing pred-crushes -

- Zack Foster from Angels of Death. The first thing he does when meeting the MC is try to fucking chase her and kill her. His ax-crazy manerisms would, frankly, be absolutely perfect for him to be pred tbh!

- Dabi from My Hero Academia. In all honesty I blame friends and tumblr anons for making me develop a pred-crush on him but....good fuckin' lord I've just gotten so smitten with him it's not even funny. I guess because villains are much easier to depict as preds (especially if unwilling and fatal vore is involved), but also because he has a calmer demeanor but still retains a mean streak. Plus I guess I have a weakness for fire-powered guys in pred role? :silly:

The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Merodi » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:52 am

Recently, I've been extremely into the idea of Endeavor/Todoroki Enji (BNHA) as a pred. Originally sparked by me being childish like "Hehe... Endeavore..." but lately I've been super into him a pred. He's tall and an asshole and hot, and because his strict demeanor would make for a good, strict pred.
Merodi
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 am

My most recent is honestly too embarrassing to name or go in detail about, but, uh... I will say that he’s not my usual type and I was surprised at how quickly I fell for him. (Though if you’re a member of the M/F Discord server you may know who I’m referring to lmao.) He’s... idk. I started off just liking him as a character and then realized it was more than that. My thirst has been quite strong, to say the least.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby merlovinit » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:42 am

This is a pretty minor character from Trigun, Brilliant Dynamites Neon. He's mean and somewhat sadistic and huge and muscular and has sharp teeth. It's pretty rare for me to see TV show characters as preds but this guy is just right.

I want to feature him in a comic someday.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:58 am

While it's not exactly a vore crush for me and it's more of an interest, I did finally watch Heathers---both the movie, and the musical. And now I can absolutely see why J.D. is embraced as a pred. He has the great makings of one, especially with his chaotic factor and just how far he'll go to remove someone for his socially-twisted reasons. And vore would basically be a free ticket to crafting yet another 'fake suicide'. (And frankly, I'd love it if he ate Veronica. Boooye.)

He's not really my type of pred, given his nature and seeking to perform his own kind of 'social justice', but he is fantastic pred material as a character. He has the drive, he's no stranger to killing, and he'd definitely make use of a way to cover his own tracks---and what better way than digesting the body/evidence?

Chameleonette
---

Postby Filan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Uldren Sov from the Destiny franchise, I dunno why but I have had desires for him as a pred lately. And part of me wonders if hes blue on the inside too...
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher series for sure, he's got lovely yellow cat-like eyes and is already one of the best trackers in the area, able to sniff people's scent trail and hear their heartbeat just by standing near them. He makes for a lovely predator both in a protective, gentle sense and also in a scary, hunting down his prey sense. Plus with all of his extra mutations it wouldn't be much of a stretch for him to be able to eat folk.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ParisGreen » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:35 pm

TBH I don't think I have any specific huspreds that i really latch onto. I just don't really consume a lot of media that strikes that sort of cord with me. The closest would maybe be Yuri and Viktor from Yuri on Ice? Viktor is usually depicted as the pred but I think it'd be neat to see Yuri nom someone, even though he's the shyer one of the two.

I mean look at dem abs they're just begging for cuties to be trapped behind them.
Spoiler: show
ParisGreen
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:20 am

I have way too many huspreds to count, but for me, my most recent huspred would be the Tenth Doctor, from Doctor Who. That may seem like a strange choice for a pred, since I usually prefer anime characters over live action characters when it comes to my preferences, but I don't know, there's just something about him that I could imagine cute, fluffy safe vore with, since he's more of a gentle pacifist. And while he's obviously nice towards his companions, I can't say the same for his enemies...perhaps he might just eat them up if he had the chance. Plus, he's an alien, and not only do I love alien preds, but who knows, he might just be curious to see what humans taste like...
Attachments
doctor-who-.jpg
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion