Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:53 pm

The 1000th post of this thread, guys! : )

Look how far we've come in five years!

(Thanks for the heads up on this, Paris!)
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:43 am

Yay, 1000 posts! Now let's bring it up to 2000!
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:49 am

No. :P

Oh, wait…

Damn.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TinyMouse » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Chameleonette wrote:While it's not exactly a vore crush for me and it's more of an interest, I did finally watch Heathers---both the movie, and the musical. And now I can absolutely see why J.D. is embraced as a pred. He has the great makings of one, especially with his chaotic factor and just how far he'll go to remove someone for his socially-twisted reasons. And vore would basically be a free ticket to crafting yet another 'fake suicide'. (And frankly, I'd love it if he ate Veronica. Boooye.)

He's not really my type of pred, given his nature and seeking to perform his own kind of 'social justice', but he is fantastic pred material as a character. He has the drive, he's no stranger to killing, and he'd definitely make use of a way to cover his own tracks---and what better way than digesting the body/evidence?

I absolutely agree with you on JD! Though he fits my pred type perfectly, I absolutely love the potential he has with his chaotic nature. 10/10 down for JD and Veronica vore most definitely; she makes a good prey for him! It's really nice to see that some people on Eka's are seeing his pred potential! <3
TinyMouse
New to the forum

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:32 pm

I see a few posts where people point out particular male preds they find ideal. Well, it's hard for me to do that, since I am one myself! Now, thinking of prey is just as hard, since I don't discriminate much. In the end, food is just food, after all. Except I could get a little playtime out of other dudes as prey. Thinking about it now, the guys from Free! would make good preys. Cute, beefy, and often seen in skimpy speedos. What's better than that?
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Filan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:01 am

So I know normally this thread lusts for giant versions of characters and maybe some celebs but I stumbled on this cosplayer page on DA and Damn he would make a cute macro pred in my opinion.
https://img00.deviantart.net/1294/i/201 ... 83edf6.jpg
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Filan wrote:So I know normally this thread lusts for giant versions of characters and maybe some celebs but I stumbled on this cosplayer page on DA and Damn he would make a cute macro pred in my opinion.

Absolutely!
Kitsouille
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:09 pm

Filan wrote:So I know normally this thread lusts for giant versions of characters and maybe some celebs but I stumbled on this cosplayer page on DA and Damn he would make a cute macro pred in my opinion.

Oh hell yeah he would! He's damn hot!
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:05 pm

How about some male pred Halloween scenarios? Anything in mind, guys? Any demi/monsterboi preds (or human/anthro/otherwise) you'd really like to see for the Halloween season?

Chameleonette
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:19 pm

The best Halloween bois: slime bois. Also regular boys in cute skelly-themed outfits.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Not much into slime bois myself but Venom though. Also, Halloweentown-Sora from Kingdom Hearts games.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Bradleymiddler » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:56 am

Eh. Human male preds are gross, but oddly enough I'm fine with other types
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:23 am

Slime boys need more love IMO. I've also been thinking about eel boys lately.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Bradleymiddler wrote:Eh. Human male preds are gross, but oddly enough I'm fine with other types

Let's please be respectful of people's preferences and not be rude toward types we don't like. Thanks.

Chameleonette
---

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Halloween party? Allows for more cosplay-focused pairings, all sorts of 'em though. "Slutty Red Riding Hood" I've seen in stores.
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:45 am

It's a picture I've saved on another computer a few years ago and I wish I could have it to post it here, the Halloween season reminded me of it. Young-looking short guy with animal ears and wearing a kimono (I think), anyway he had this look of "I'm lost, help me" with all the bad vibes of a ravenous monster. You can almost hear his stomach growling just from the picture. I can try to find it when I have free time.
Kitsouille
???

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:54 pm

I'm gonna post here. Even though most of my guy preds won't work for most people. But they do for me.

I remember my first ever comm was a Halloween themed one and the suggestion of it is making me want to order another this year.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:11 pm

I usually love the idea of being prey, but recently something has changed with my tastes. I now really love the idea of being a male predator seducing submissive prey girls. No idea how it ended up happening but I think it's now my new favourite thing to rp about vore. It doesn't seem to work for me when I roleplay a character that is male, but when I roleplay as myself boy it gets my body excited.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Slime boys need more love IMO. I've also been thinking about eel boys lately.

Oooh, I second this! I could definitely get behind some slime boys, especially cute bishi ones drawn in a similar style to how slime girls are commonly drawn.
For some reason I'm finding myself fixating on how smooth and soft their hands could be... guess I'm craving a massage, lol :lol:

I think I'd enjoy them either as preds or as prey though. But I'm more of a pred with switch leanings now and then than prey, so I guess it makes sense.

... I'd probably enjoy them as pred playmates even when I wasn't up for being their prey, too though. Dang, this train of thought does not seem to be stopping any time soon...
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58 am

GreenEyesDarkHeart wrote:I'm gonna post here. Even though most of my guy preds won't work for most people. But they do for me.

I remember my first ever comm was a Halloween themed one and the suggestion of it is making me want to order another this year.

Feel free! Any and all male pred prefs are welcome to be enjoyed/discussed here.

jacobgr05 wrote:I usually love the idea of being prey, but recently something has changed with my tastes. I now really love the idea of being a male predator seducing submissive prey girls. No idea how it ended up happening but I think it's now my new favourite thing to rp about vore. It doesn't seem to work for me when I roleplay a character that is male, but when I roleplay as myself boy it gets my body excited.

Hey, no shame in that! If you like something, enjoy it as you please! There's nothing wrong with indulging yourself. Hell, my main prey character is basically a sona/self-insert. Self-indulgence is fun. At the end of the day, it's about whatever makes you happy.

Chameleonette
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion