Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Filan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:42 pm

I think I should toss giant nobles in here too. I really love that theme size based on social status and peasants are easily swallowed morsels to royalty and nobility ( along with any staff they grant equal scale too ).
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby kaneruNTchan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:06 pm

I like male preds as long there's no muscles or manly-ness
Last edited by kaneruNTchan on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
愛爱日式畫
kaneruNTchan
New to the forum

Postby AlgerHiss » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:31 pm

I don't know if we're allowed to request things in this thread, but if we are, does anyone have any good M/F recommendations where the prey is a mermaid?

I've been drooling over YoukaiChan's stuff lately (loving "The Wishing Mermaid"), and stumbled over "Delicacy" by Dragonic_Wolf. However, trying to tag browse has turned up very little M/F with mermaid as prey; not even one whole page of stuff.

Anyone know of any good ones? Stories or pictures, either is good.
What do you mean "You're not supposed to be food"? Everything is food for something!
AlgerHiss
Somewhat familiar

Postby Filan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:01 pm

I’d add this is one of my giant mage fantasies I could go for this while really small
Attachments
03E8F593-8E2A-4181-9D32-590EB2402261.jpeg
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Filan
???

Postby Assimilation » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:36 am

Just here to share a bit:

1. An orc lifeguard having fulfilled his daily duty, by Izzard.

request_stream 2018-05-06 v589 mage barbarian.png
This was a request I won by lottery on a Picarto stream by Moebius. It's been languishing in my folders, but I plan to use it in a homebrew D&D 5e class document... soon.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jack27 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:27 am

Filan wrote:I’d add this is one of my giant mage fantasies I could go for this while really small

Well dayum... *drools
jack27
Been posting for a bit

Postby Filan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:39 pm

jack27 wrote:
Filan wrote:I’d add this is one of my giant mage fantasies I could go for this while really small

Well dayum... *drools

He’s mine darn it, or well at least wait till next meal I claim joining him for dinner!
Filan
???

Postby knt27 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:38 pm

For the longest time, I've only been into F/M content (and it's still my primary go-to). But I guess my tastes have gotten a little more varied over time. I've played around with some M/M and M/F scenarios in my writing and really enjoyed it. So far this is has been limited to monstrous male preds like trolls and ogres, but I might try out some other stuff if I ever have time to get back to writing.

Here's a link to a chapter of my illustrated interactive with a male pred: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=48&story=498 . The two different branches from this point in the story both end in the belly of an ogre named Grort. There's also a chapter elsewhere in my interactive where a troll eats the reader (in the world of my story, trolls are basically just thinner, shorter, greener ogres). That chapter's a bit steamier on the M/M side of things, and it starts here: https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=6&story=498

Anyways, that's it! Just wanted to share! :gulp:
Attachments
knt27-396406-grort+end+color.jpg
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Overwatch added a new guy that might spark some pred potential...
Attachments
baptiste-concept.jpg
Filan
???

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Filan wrote:Overwatch added a new guy that might spark some pred potential...

I know he's a support, but I could see him eating Widowmaker or Moira as a sort of "take that" to Talon. Particularly Widow since they both speak French.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Filan » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:46 pm

That could work yes.

And I have so not already had Macro/Micro vore fantasy about ending up on the menu for him.

/innocent
Filan
???

Postby Filan » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:58 pm

On a side note despite not having latched onto the music itself, I have found some of those kpop and jpop guys can be really damn hot and would be wonderful to end up in the belly of. Well provided they are all actually over 18. M/m is a lot of fun with this because one could have it e kinda forbidden love, no way he could ever be outed so he shrinks he one night stand guy has some fun with them and then swallows them whole. Maybe even apologizing about not ever being able to let this desire get out so digest the witness..
Filan
???

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Playing Episode Ardyn has reignited my thirst for this smug mofo.
Spoiler: show
You kill a LOT of people as him, and the finishing move he does? It almost looks like absorbtion. What's more, he always mocks his victims afterwards.
The guy is sassy as hell and just doesn't give a fuck.
Attachments
tumblr_pngreyiqMG1qgio5qo2_540.gif
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby EnDes13 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist is my top male pred! (Yes I know he's technically genderless but whatever). I really wish there was more vore artwork of him there is so much potential with his shapeshifting abilities and he's too damn sexy.
Attachments
816768_1314487196183_full.jpg
816768_1314487196183_full.jpg (36.29 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
EnDes13
New to the forum

Postby EnDes13 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:40 pm

Also would anyone be able to help me track down the full version of this artwork of Envy. I literally can't find it anywhere else besides on Pinterest and the artist seems to not have it uploaded anywhere else. Hope someone has the full version because it keeps showing up whenever I search for Envy vore on Google and it does indeed look to be hinting he ate something or someone!
Attachments
eeb0fc14be64d07b3122b3e857cb35a2.jpg
eeb0fc14be64d07b3122b3e857cb35a2.jpg (14.51 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
EnDes13
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:01 pm

After watching Gotham for the past few months, I think I found my first official human pred. Jeremiah Valeska from Gotham or as I call him while the show doesn't (let me be in denial haha) The Joker/Proto-Joker :D I hope I'm not the only one on here that knows of the show or likes him for that matter.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:58 pm

EnvysDesire wrote:Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist is my top male pred! (Yes I know he's technically genderless but whatever). I really wish there was more vore artwork of him there is so much potential with his shapeshifting abilities and he's too damn sexy.

You, my dear, have excellent taste! Envy is one of my top huspreds and I'd also love to see more content of him.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Very » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:06 pm

Last edited by Very on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Devourerita » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:55 pm

As a person that likes only males as predators (and is a male pred himself), I'm happy that this website is finally becoming more accepting about us. Let's hope that the situation will constantly improve
Spoiler: show
Bonus fun fact: I came to this site from furaffinity, where male preds are dominant and there are very few female preds (and obviously no human preds, that I don't like anyway) and I was weirded out by the different preferences there
Last edited by Devourerita on Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flyingmanatee » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:52 pm

Alright, I'm gonna be honest, Male Preds are Criminally Underused!
Flyingmanatee
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion