Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby dragonslavegirl » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
dragonslavegirl wrote:well I just wish I can find someone to RP as him

Have you considered writing self-indulgent stories?
For instance, my favorite pred (who I affectionately call my huspred), is from a not-so-widely known series and pretty niche. And I can't really be so entitled that I just expect people to play him or want to play him. I have the option out there in my seeking thread in case someone does, but it's not a deal-breaker, you know? So I write out a lot of the fantasies and scenarios I like myself. It can be really fulfilling that way! And then I don't feel any shame for pushing some of my gross vore fantasies on him since he's a fictional character.
You might want to consider doing that if you can't find someone to play him. Writing is good practice for roleplay, as well, so it has even more benefits![/quote]

well, I would do that but I do not think I am that good at writing.

but I did get Grammarly lately so I am not sure if I can do that I love fanfics but as for writing them is a whole other story.
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Mon May 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Cal Kestis from Jedi Fallen Order. He is absolutely pred worthy and maybe some other deviant acts with a micro before dinner.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Chameleonette » Mon May 11, 2020 10:02 pm

I've been making Animal Crossing male villagers as gijinjas (humanized) and I regret nothing.

Beau was already a favorite for me. Lazy villagers talk about food all the time and have some dialogue that is WAY too easy to take into a vore context.

I also really enjoy smug villagers, like Marshal. I've also turned him into a gijinka and maaaay have already used him for vore shenanigans. No regrets.

The wolf guys would definitely work well as preds, too.

Anyone else like the AC male villagers as preds? (Anthro or not.) If so, which ones are your favorites and why?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Tue May 12, 2020 11:34 am

I do like the idea of gijinka Kyle and Fang as preds, myself. They're a couple of my favorites and I love the wolves in general.

While he isn't a villager I also love Flick's punk aesthetic and a gijinka of him would no doubt appeal to me.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Redux » Tue May 12, 2020 12:30 pm

I never thought that animal crossing and vore could cross my mind so hard. I like the ideas of gijinkas, especially the wolf characters too. Definitely into Kyle and Fang too, but I also like Colton and Roscoe. They just look so cool to me... Only know them on pocket camp tho.
Redux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Tue May 12, 2020 1:23 pm

I'm a BIG fan of Flick, ever since I first talked to him when he showed up on my island. There's a ton of gijinkas of him out there already, so I'm not sure I could do him justice and I'm not so great with punk designs. But I ADORE him and I'm happy some vore content with him has already shown up, too. He would make a fantastic pred.

Fang is an absolute favorite of mine. I'd like to do a gijinka of him, as well. The wolves definitely have a lot of potential.

Oh man, Colton would totally be one of those 'tall, princely blond' types with way too much ego. He would be really fun, too!

Chameleonette
---

Postby MrGrimlock » Tue May 12, 2020 2:55 pm

We gonna forget one very particular blonde boy who comes back on the 29th of this month? (if you know who i mean)
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Tue May 12, 2020 3:30 pm

I'm thinking about Cloud but FFVII remake is already out ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby Chameleonette » Tue May 12, 2020 3:56 pm

I'm not sure who you're referring to, either.

...But I do have to say that Cloud is also excellent pred material. I'd like to draw him eating/having eaten Tifa one day. They were such a ship for me before I really knew what shipping was.

Chameleonette
---

Postby MrGrimlock » Tue May 12, 2020 4:09 pm

Hint: red jacket.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Tue May 12, 2020 7:26 pm

I have no idea either, I'm afraid.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Zeepher150 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:05 pm

MrGrimlock wrote:We gonna forget one very particular blonde boy who comes back on the 29th of this month? (if you know who i mean)

MrGrimlock wrote:Hint: red jacket.

Him? :?
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Wed May 13, 2020 3:06 am

Dante from Devil may cry? Tho...He isn't really blonde.
Mecho
---

Postby Kitsouille » Mon May 18, 2020 9:50 pm

Terry Boggard?
Kitsouille
???

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Is that Vash from Trigun?
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 pm

Yes but I dunno if that's the character we're supposed to guess. It's either him, Terry, Dante (not blond?) or someone else.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Tetrahedra » Mon May 18, 2020 10:41 pm

MrGrimlock wrote:We gonna forget one very particular blonde boy who comes back on the 29th of this month? (if you know who i mean)

That'll be Shulk from Xenoblade. The guy I'm interested in from that game is Metal Face, though, haha. Apparently has lots of great lines about wanting to eat humans, looking forward to finally playing this game.

Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon May 18, 2020 11:55 pm

Ok I'm an idiot. I've had friends actually talked about the Xenoblade hype ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:38 am

Hello... i am decided to be stuck in here... I am do like M/F and some M/somebody for while... and i am trying to popularize it.. Eh... I am love em in various ways, gentle and caring, playful and teasy, aroused and perverted, cruel, evil and sadistic... Male preds are good for various personalities...
=
By some who know: Whats my most favourite pred? My faves are Durer and Guildias from BL game/visual novel called ''Enzai'', theyre both blondes, and sadistic, Durer is more short-temped, impatient, while Guildias is more dishonest, sly and gaving me a psychopathic vibes, very possessive~ Guildias is most fave and my content contain him for sure~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:22 pm

So here we are in October.

Spooky pred boy ideas/preferences? New boys or monsterbois you've taken a shine to?

Chameleonette
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion