Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby coop500 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:23 am

Ohhh Halloween! Me and a close roleplaying partner are going to do a scene for Halloween over roleplays.

Basically the rough idea is a group of kids egg a predator's car, predator gets upset and he's also Lucifer, yes that Lucifer. He demands the group to give one member away to be eaten, but he knows the group will probably pick the least deserving, so he plans to not hurt the given kid in his belly and scare the rest worse, but not hurt them. Then we had some mushy moments later planned, or before, between the predator and little human friends because they're having nightmares of a previous event.

Lesson for today, don't egg the Devil's car!

So probably one of the softer roleplays that will happen for Halloween, but I thought I'd share anyway!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Oooo, it IS a perfect time for Monster Boys, I agree. : ) They'll trick and then get treats!

Thanks for sharing your ideas, guys!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Assimilation » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:20 am

Have you folks been paying attention to the artist Ursa?

I am a big fan of the grotesque, and Ursa does a great job with that off-kilter atmosphere.

Some of my recommendations:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/351570
http://aryion.com/g4/view/360860
http://aryion.com/g4/view/358701
http://aryion.com/g4/view/363490
http://aryion.com/g4/view/349466

And for some humor:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/352393
http://aryion.com/g4/view/362117
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:18 am

Assimilation wrote:Have you folks been paying attention to the artist Ursa?

not gonna lie, i was just a lurker until i saw his art and made an account so i could +watch.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Any Overwatch fans here? I really love the game and some of the male heroes, well... Let's just say they tickle my fancy.

I have a particular soft spot for Junkrat. I don't know what it is about this lunatic, but I adore him. He's got a nice tongue, impressive abs and some pretty sharp canines too. >//>
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Assimilation » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Erastus wrote:

not gonna lie, i was just a lurker until i saw his art and made an account so i could +watch.

The first pieces of his that I favorited, of which there are many, weren't even vore. I just madly respect how artistic his artwork is.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:41 pm

Assimilation wrote:
Erastus wrote:

The first pieces of his that I favorited, of which there are many, weren't even vore. I just madly respect how artistic his artwork is.

aye. some nice stuff on FA that isn't up on this site, too.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AaronMooney » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:36 am

Hello, guys! In general, I'm really thankful to you for sharing such a useful information. Personally, I enjoy all gender combinations, however, I have slight preference to males than females. But there is no accounting for tastes! Best regards, http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/archetype-essay
AaronMooney
New to the forum

Postby Filan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:21 am

I should also note that I am a fan of Rule 63 Male Preds... That is characters who are canon female but gender flipped. Now that one I doubt anybody would RP LOL
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby YoukaiChan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:32 am

Filan wrote:I should also note that I am a fan of Rule 63 Male Preds... That is characters who are canon female but gender flipped. Now that one I doubt anybody would RP LOL

Ohhh yes, I've done that before in some of my drawings actually!

Mainly taking the dinosaurs from Jurassic World, which are all female in the movie, and making them male demi-humans (Because I love demi-humans and it's easier to tell they're male. ;))
http://aryion.com/g4/view/304787
http://aryion.com/g4/view/322046

Even though ideally, I would prefer to either have the pred of choice be initially male, but sometimes it makes for very interesting stuff.
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Filan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:37 am

I see it as opening horizons for more guys to nom me XD. There are many good characters out there from entertainment but many are unfortunately female. I am usually not as much into demis, but those do look like fun... I saw a gender flip of lightning from FF13, Some day I need to convince someone to play him as a macro pred XD. But do you ever play pred? XD
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Filan
???

Postby Filan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:45 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Any Overwatch fans here? I really love the game and some of the male heroes, well... Let's just say they tickle my fancy.

I have a particular soft spot for Junkrat. I don't know what it is about this lunatic, but I adore him. He's got a nice tongue, impressive abs and some pretty sharp canines too. >//>

JR is not bad... But I also hear Lucio is hosting an internal party ;) I have also pictured Hanzo as a good pred, perhaps he has an arrow that shrinks the target... XD
Filan
???

Postby Jamjo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:57 pm

Truth be told while I always adore the female form infinitelg more than male's I don't actually think about gender much at all oddly enough. Even in Roleplay, I just think with my partner about what would make for a fun, cute, or pretty scene and when it comes down to it, its almost always like "I guess ill play ___!"
While initially I was going to say I don't care much for males, Ive played and had male preds quite a few times now that I really think about it. I guess its really part of being gender neutral that makes me so not-prone to giving gender any thought (especially when it comes to non-rp stuff.. until femboys come along...).
The males I like tend to always be some kind of strange or exotic/inhuman things, and I certainly prefer ones of more feminine physique especially with outright femboys.. they are my absolute weakness *melts away in seat*
But I tend to emphasize emotion by a HUUGE first and then a faaaar distant second is bodies.. the bodies are merely conduits for the soul after all.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:25 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Any Overwatch fans here? I really love the game and some of the male heroes, well... Let's just say they tickle my fancy.

I could totally get behind Junkrat as a pred! (A lot of the Overwatch guys, really...)
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Filan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 pm

Pre-Cyborg Genji is really cute too.

I'd love to find someone willing to play the guys as preds in some kind of macro/micro setup
Filan
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:06 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bitter » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:01 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Also, Junkrat cuntboy. So much Junkrat cuntboy. So much yes. Road/Rat 4 lifeeeeeee

This suddenly and only vaguely appropriately reminded me of the exchange with Hanzo:

Hanzo: "So, thief. Where is your treasure? Certainly it cannot be on your person!"
Junkrat: "Heheh... dunno what you're talking about, mate..."
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:06 pm

So hes not winning any pretty boy awards but....

Lord Illidan Stormrage has pred all over him.
Filan
???

Postby Emi » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:39 am

Hanzo... what about Hanzo Hasashi? He looks hot:)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4kfk2 ... 00fafbffff
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby junglefooter » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:39 am

Huge, male, yet awkward preds are the best. Literally the huge bara type which blushes and says "ummm... so how do I eat you".
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion