Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:08 pm

Honestly, if people would just take a step back and let folks enjoy the fantasies that make them happy or that appeal to them, all would be fine. There's no need to judge---we're all into something that is already looked down upon and ridiculed in the outside world. The issue comes in when those SJW types and others get on soap boxes and proclaim that what they like is somehow better or has better 'morals' than other types for reasons like 'misogyny' 'feminism' 'I don't support murder' (for those who pile up on fatal-enjoying folks), etc. It's the idea of trying to bring in real world problems/crimes and biases to a kink/fetish that is completely fictional. It makes no sense. It doesn't belong. But some people think it gives them a 'right' to look down on things they don't personally like or agree with.

Everyone could get along if we just accept that people like and enjoy different things, and that's just a fact of life. No one's hurting anyone else or physically harming others (only then would it become a problem that needs action). It's fiction. It's fantasy. We're here to enjoy it in a safe environment. So in short... Just let everyone have their cake. And let them/their preferred preds eat it, too. : )
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Honestly, if people would just take a step back and let folks enjoy the fantasies that make them happy or that appeal to them, all would be fine. There's no need to judge---we're all into something that is already looked down upon and ridiculed in the outside world. The issue comes in when those SJW types and others get on soap boxes and proclaim that what they like is somehow better or has better 'morals' than other types for reasons like 'misogyny' 'feminism' 'I don't support murder' (for those who pile up on fatal-enjoying folks), etc. It's the idea of trying to bring in real world problems/crimes and biases to a kink/fetish that is completely fictional. It makes no sense. It doesn't belong. But some people think it gives them a 'right' to look down on things they don't personally like or agree with.

Everyone could get along if we just accept that people like and enjoy different things, and that's just a fact of life. No one's hurting anyone else or physically harming others (only then would it become a problem that needs action). It's fiction. It's fantasy. We're here to enjoy it in a safe environment. So in short... Just let everyone have their cake. And let them/their preferred preds eat it, too. : )

Or let the preds eat them after they eat their cake ;P

and I agree
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:30 pm

Haha, I had that joke originally put in the post, but I figured that since not everyone identifies as prey, I'd avoid saying that. lol

And I should add that it's not just certain people on any certain preference side, either. There's toxicity and judgement in all corners of the fetish that just really shouldn't be there.

But I think in recent years, things have gotten a lot better. I hang out and talk with a lot of folks who like fatal and non-fatal alike, who like all sorts of pred/prey pairings across the board, etc. Our interests don't define us as people. And there's no reason for them to separate us, either.

Chameleonette
---

Postby dragonslavegirl » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:27 pm

right now I would love to be in a male preds belly but so far there none that want f.prey like me :cry:

I guess I'm not that cute or have what they want. :oops: :cry:
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:11 am

dragonslavegirl wrote:right now I would love to be in a male preds belly but so far there none that want f.prey like me :cry:

I guess I'm not that cute or have what they want. :oops: :cry:

Any particular pred caught your fancy lately?
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby dragonslavegirl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:03 am

not that I can say here since I do not want to be judged for it's a character I like. like big time :oops: 8O
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:39 pm

dragonslavegirl wrote:not that I can say here since I do not want to be judged for it's a character I like. like big time :oops: 8O

Hence, why we have this discussion thread. No judgment here.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:45 pm

dragonslavegirl wrote:not that I can say here since I do not want to be judged for it's a character I like. like big time :oops: 8O

Hey, we don't judge. All male preds are valid.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby dragonslavegirl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:09 pm

he is from hazbin hotel the radio daemon the strawberry pimp that sexy hell daemon windigo.
Alastor.
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redux » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:02 am

I'd love to know what everyone's ideal pred is on here. I've been in an art block for a while now, and was wondering what I should draw, so I figured I might draw something from here. I'm kind of in the mood to draw whatever and get to know everyone's choices.
Redux
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonslavegirl » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:28 am

well I did say mine lol
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:08 am

Why would interest in Alastor make anyone judge you? I don't really know the character or series, but I actually know quite a few folks who love him as a pred. He seems really popular lately, actually.

As for my favorite pred, I talk about him way too much already, so I'll refrain this time around. Hahaha.

I am about to marry Sebastian in Stardew Valley (which I've been playing a lot of lately), though. Annnnnd I've already drawn and written vore with him now, as of today. >///>;;; I really like him.

Chameleonette
---

Postby dragonslavegirl » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:28 am

I say go see it

hazbin hotel on youtube.

he is so cool
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Redux » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:35 am

Alastor makes a great pred in my opinion, could draw him possibly. His sharky smile and fun personality kinda reminds me of characters from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea. I admit I'm kinda fangirling over that game atm, which I'm not ashamed of, hence my profile pic. :)

Anyway there's no need to be ashamed of over what character you like. I respect what you choose. And there's no need to refrain from sharing your favorite pred here.
Redux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:46 am

It doesn't seem like my sort of series, to be honest, but thanks for the rec, anyway!

And agreed---from what I've seen of him posted around between folks I know, he clearly has a lot of pred potential. I've been seeing him and variations of him pop up in the Eka's chat as of late, too.

Not to echo redundantly, but what Redux said is true. No matter what character you like, there's really nothing to be ashamed of. We all have our harmless fantasies and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean, I went through periods of embarrassment and shame too when I first got into self-indulging and self-inserting with a character(s) that I really liked. But if it makes you happy (and it certainly made me happy), that's what matters. No one should stop you from enjoying the things you like, especially not yourself. Indulge and enjoy! And feel free to share here anytime~ This is open for discussion, people gushing about male preds they really like and scenarios they enjoy, etc.

Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:46 am

Oh hon, I love Alastor, and many others do too! I'm currently obsessed with him, as a matter of fact. :lol: He has tons of pred potential and it helps that he's canonically a cannibal and a serial killer. We've already got some quality stuff of him, just search the Hazbin Hotel or Alastor tags (if you haven't already ofc).

I completely understand being embarrassed or self-conscious over your preferences; I've been there and still feel it in regards to certain preds. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Whatever makes you happy, go for it.

Also Redux, Orca is great! That one bad ending with him definitely got my attention lol.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby dragonslavegirl » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:34 pm

well I just wish I can find someone to RP as him
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dragonslavegirl » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:30 am

dragonslavegirl wrote:well I just wish I can find someone to RP as him

that would be so good.
Like if I can do this it would be like a dream I know corny as hell!
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:12 am

dragonslavegirl wrote:well I just wish I can find someone to RP as him

Have you considered writing self-indulgent stories?

For instance, my favorite pred (who I affectionately call my huspred), is from a not-so-widely known series and pretty niche. And I can't really be so entitled that I just expect people to play him or want to play him. I have the option out there in my seeking thread in case someone does, but it's not a deal breaker, you know? So I write out a lot of the fantasies and scenarios I like myself. It can be really fulfilling that way! And then I don't feel any shame for pushing some of my gross vore fantasies on him, since he's a fictional character.

You might want to consider doing that, if you can't find someone to play him. Writing is good practice for roleplay, as well, so it has even more benefits!

Chameleonette
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:01 pm

Has anyone watched Saint Seiya? There are so many sexy male characters that would make good preds.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion