Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Demi-humans and humans for me. The specifics don't matter regarding the former, I welcome and love all types of monster boys. Giants... Eh, not my thing. I like size differences but really only if the prey is tiny or shrunken.

I can appreciate anthros on occasion, it depends on how they're drawn.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Lots of interesting perspectives and points of views on this! Thanks for sharing, guys.

I'm still seeing that same tendency of lean with prey types more toward humanoid male preds, and those in pred/observer-leaning enjoying the anthro/monstrous depictions more. I wonder if it has much to do with putting oneself into those shoes in the fantasy or something else entirely.

I actually used to be strictly observer type for many years, though my preferences still remained a lot the same.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:43 pm

----
Last edited by Ghrelin on Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 am

To me, having an attractive predator is essential to the experience. If I`m not attracted to the predator at least a little bit, then I don`t want to be eaten by them. The pred`s appearance matters a lot to me, mostly because vore is often a sexual experience for me, and even when it`s not, I still want a predator that appeals to me in one way or another.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:To me, having an attractive predator is essential to the experience. If I`m not attracted to the predator at least a little bit, then I don`t want to be eaten by them. The pred`s appearance matters a lot to me, mostly because vore is often a sexual experience for me, and even when it`s not, I still want a predator that appeals to me in one way or another.

I second this whether I'm prey or pred.
Kitsouille
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:59 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:To me, having an attractive predator is essential to the experience. If I`m not attracted to the predator at least a little bit, then I don`t want to be eaten by them. The pred`s appearance matters a lot to me, mostly because vore is often a sexual experience for me, and even when it`s not, I still want a predator that appeals to me in one way or another.

This, as shallow as it may sound. I wouldn't wanna have sex with someone I find unattractive and the same idea applies to vore.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Assimilation » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 pm

I don't really like the aesthetics of "beautiful men," either the kinds that are suave and tall but thin, or a toned physique with perfect hair and eyes. My preferred male predators encompass everything else, from thickly-built strongmen to hairy fat creeps to innocent petite boys. For me, that means a lot of the M/F and M/M content on this site *isn't* to my preferences, but I'm still just as interested in F/F and F/M so I can't really complain about a lack of content. ^^;
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Licklash » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:26 am

NecrOOOOOOO'd

I'm not fussed with gender in terms of Vore; I like all combos, but I do find myself leaning slightly more towards males. They're more comfortable for me as I feel they can slide into the role of a predator without it being as jarring or too much of a contrast if it was a female, and I'm more used to drawing them.

I like my males to be between 19 to around the early 60's in terms of age (At least, when it correlates with their appearance). I'm into Jocks, Greasers, Big brother types, mysterious stranger sorts who possibly cross the line into secret serial killers and father figures esepcially, and my preferred races are caucasians, eastern Asians, African guys and Indian guys, but I'm open to any nationality. ^_^
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:41 am

Did you know that male stomach produces 30% more gastric juice than female one? :P
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Emi wrote:Did you know that male stomach produces 30% more gastric juice than female one? :P

Hmm, so that means prey would get digested faster. Just proves even more that males are natural predators.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks for sharing, Licklash! And don't worry, I wouldn't say this thread was necro'd. It's not been that long since the last post, really.

minakotomoka14 wrote:Hmm, so that means prey would get digested faster. Just proves even more that males are natural predators.

...Can you please not bring those kind of ultimatums in here? It's all people's preferences when it comes down to it and I don't like the idea of claiming that one is better or more natural than another. We all like what we like and prefer what we prefer, and that's all it is. It's fine to say it as an opinion, but claiming it like fact is just going to cause tension and I don't want that in this thread. Thank you.

But thanks for the statistic, Emi! That's really interesting. I may have to incorporate that into my work sometime...

Chameleonette
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Thanks for sharing, Licklash! And don't worry, I wouldn't say this thread was necro'd. It's not been that long since the last post, really.

minakotomoka14 wrote:Hmm, so that means prey would get digested faster. Just proves even more that males are natural predators.

...Can you please not bring those kind of ultimatums in here? It's all people's preferences when it comes down to it and I don't like the idea of claiming that one is better or more natural than another. We all like what we like and prefer what we prefer, and that's all it is. It's fine to say it as an opinion, but claiming it like fact is just going to cause tension and I don't want that in this thread. Thank you.

But thanks for the statistic, Emi! That's really interesting. I may have to incorporate that into my work sometime...

Jeez, don`t get your panties in a bunch. It was just my personal opinion, that`s all.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Licklash » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:19 am

[quote="Chameleonette"]Thanks for sharing, Licklash! And don't worry, I wouldn't say this thread was necro'd. It's not been that long since the last post, really.

You're welcome! I might share one or two of my male pred OCS sometime, if anyone's alright with that. :)
Ah, that's good! I was worried that I was going to annoy someone by bringing back threads that hadn't been active for a while, but this thread is absolute gold and I don't want it to die. :-D
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:
Emi wrote:Did you know that male stomach produces 30% more gastric juice than female one? :P

Hmm, so that means prey would get digested faster. Just proves even more that males are natural predators.

I'm not sure about "faster", actually, there's no need much juice to digest one prey (well, depends on size, of course). But I'd say, males can digest more preys at the same time. The size of male stomach is bigger too and in most cases it's more stretchy. But this is mostly because males eat more and like to stuff the stomach to feel full:)

Chameleonette wrote:

That was not about "options" or "preferences". Fetish is a strange thing, and everyone is ready to bring some fantasy/imaginary elements and draw it away from realism to reach the needed fetish effect. That's right. I am only sharing biological facts (I was learning gastroenterology for years) and telling how is this in real life, but it's up to you to accept this or imagine what you like more:)
I think, this is... the same as in anime drawing. Animeish/manga characters are looking cute and cartoony, like cute dolls with their big eyes, long legs and ideal slim bodies. But professional anime artists are learning real human anatomy necessarily, they know how all muscles and bones work. Even though we don't see this in drawings, but this knowledge make their arts look more... persuasive. Make you really BELIEVE that these characters are real even though they don't look realistic. This is why I think - deep (or at least - basic) knowledge about GI-tract is absolutely necessary not only for every vore artist, but for every vorarephile.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:39 am

Alright guys, can we move on? Clearly not everyone sees eye-to-eye on the subject and it's detracting from the purpose of this thread. I personally agree with Chammy; let's try to avoid talking like our opinions are facts.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:00 am

Licklash wrote:You're welcome! I might share one or two of my male pred OCS sometime, if anyone's alright with that. :)
Ah, that's good! I was worried that I was going to annoy someone by bringing back threads that hadn't been active for a while, but this thread is absolute gold and I don't want it to die. :-D

By all means, feel free! : )

Don't worry, I wouldn't let this thread die. Hahaha. I bump it every so often. But I'm happy for the interest in it, nonetheless!

That said...

How about holiday vore scenarios with male preds? Anyone have something they'd like to see for the season or ideas revolving around that? Thanksgiving is coming up (for the USA folks) and Christmas not too far after.

I kind of like this silly idea I had of a pred guy getting an ugly Christmas sweater from his girlfriend. And she asks him to wear it for Christmas, although he's clearly not eager to even try it on. But then he unexpectedly agrees to wear it if she'll wear it with him. And she thinks that insinuates cuddle time in the sweater, so she happily agrees----only to get swallowed alive to share it more directly, instead. Can either work with same size or macro/micro / size difference. It was just something silly I thought I'd share.

Chameleonette
---

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:35 am

Girl-stuffed turkey? Lmao Idk
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby BeGad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:58 am

MidnightRose wrote:Girl-stuffed turkey? Lmao Idk

Well just be careful of the wording if any predators invite you over for Thanksgiving dinner....
BeGad
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion