Get yourself eaten (in an upcoming story)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Get yourself eaten (in an upcoming story)

Postby French_snack » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:37 am

Edit: Sign-ups for participation are now closed. We have enough food for quite a meal! I'll get started on the story when I have time.

= = = = =

Hi. As some of you know, I write stories. Very occasionally, I write a "semi-interactive" story - i.e., one which incorporates prior input or participation from readers. (The first such was here, if you want an example.)

I'm currently thinking of writing a follow-up to Story 119 - the one in which a young woman called Emily transforms a man into a walnut (against his will) and makes sure that he gets eaten by her unsuspecting friend.

I'd like the follow-up to be semi-interactive. Specifically, this is the basic premise which I have in mind: It's Christmas Eve. Emily has organised a festive feast for a few close friends. Namely (at a minimum) Laura (who appears in the first story), and female twins who have been her friends since childhood. Laura is married, and so is one of the twins, but both of their husbands are having to work late that day, so they're happy enough to come to a "girls-only" evening among friends.

For the feast, Emily has of course transformed a number of people into food items. And this is where you, the readers, come in.

If you see yourselves as prey (male or female), and if you would like to read about yourself being eaten up by a woman, simply request your inclusion via this thread. I'll need to know:
1) a name for you. It doesn't have to be your real one, of course. And a first name is sufficient.

2) a description of your appearance (including clothes, style…) and personality (including how you would behave with Emily, before being transformed by surprise).

3) a suggestion as to how Emily met you and trapped you. She lives in an unspecified large city (with a well developed public transport system), implicitly in the UK. She "hunts" with great care, so that nobody will remember seeing her leave with her "prey", or even associate her with them. So she tends to target people who are on their own, in a setting that's as anonymous as possible and where people won't specifically remember her. (A nightclub is ideal, for example.) It takes her only about two or three seconds to transform someone into a food item; she doesn't need to be touching them or even looking at them, though they do have to be close by. She doesn't use any gadget; it's pure "magic". One possible tactic is for her to seduce her target and take him home before transforming him, although only if she's sure not to be seen. Another, of course, is to find a discreet spot to transform her target right where she finds him, and then slip him into her handbag, for example. So what you need to do here is suggest a setting and circumstances for your meeting with Emily; to what extent (if any) she interacted with you; and when and where she turned you into food.

4) what food she turns you into. It can be anything that would logically feature at a Christmas Eve feast. It can be something very small, or very large. It can be appetiser, or (part of) the main course, or dessert. Sweet or savoury; anything you like, as long as it makes sense.

5) whom you would like to be eaten by. Do you want to end up on a specific character's plate, or are bits of you eaten by several different characters, so that you end up in several different stomachs? It's up to you.

Please note that if you are (female) pred rather than prey, I can also write you in if you like, as an additional friend of Emily's. In which case I will also need information about you, of course.

Under than potential extra preds, these are the characters present at dinner:

Emily. Short and slim (petite, harmless-looking). Soft smooth face, fairly long reddish-blond hair. Dark blue eyes. Age: 27. Lives alone in her flat. She's a vorarephile; she can only achieve sexual arousal by watching (or imagining) an attractive woman eating something. Hence what she does. She's not really a "pred", since she has no interest in eating people herself; her aim is to get people into her friends' tummies. She's in love with Laura, who knows it and doesn't mind and who sometimes gently teases her about it; they're good friends. Has an administrative office job in tax inspection.

Laura. Average height (therefore taller than Emily), ordinarily quite slender but will be seven months pregnant at the time of the story. Shapelier than Emily; fairly short dark chestnut hair, matching her eyes. 32 years old. Happily married (to a man called Rob); expecting her first child. Same job as Emily: they met as colleagues. Is not a vorarephile, and doesn't know that Emily is. She has no idea that Emily turns people into food, and has no idea that she's already eaten several people that Emily made into food for her.

The twins (whose names I haven't decided yet). Tall, dark blond, and same age as Emily (she met them in high school). One has a husband; the other is single. If you have any suggestions or preferences to flesh out their characters, I'm willing to consider them. Like Laura, they're not vorarephiles, and have no idea what Emily gets up to. Emily is physically attracted to them, though not besotted to them as she is to Laura.

And as I said, I'm willing to consider one or two additional "pred" characters.

Edit: New "pred"! Petitepred will be participating through a character: Claire. Single, 26 years old, Asian-American, working in the UK as a analyst / consultant for the Inland Revenue. Which is where she met Emily. Petitepred's description of her: "5'6" with long black hair that passes her shoulder by a few inches. She's rather fit and slim and has a cute and pleasant look about her. Her parents are Chinese but she grew up in the US. She's athletic and likes swimming and dancing". Feel free to request being eaten up by Claire!

A few things to know: As prey transformed into food, you will remain entirely conscious throughout being eaten and digested. The whole process is completely painless. Being cut into pieces, chewed and dissolved does not physically harm you, nor diminish your consciousness (though you're likely to find it highly disturbing!). You remain able to "see" and "hear" and think, but cannot move or speak.

If you agree, I may write what it's like from your perspective. In which case I'll need to know
a) what you're likely to be feeling or thinking, and
b) how far you're willing the description of your perspective to be extended. (Onto the plate? Into the woman's mouth? Into her stomach? Into her intestine? Even further (you know what I mean…)?).

Remember that in the context of this story, you did not consent to being transformed and eaten. Emily took you by surprise.

Ask if you have any questions. :)

And one last important point: I will only write this is a sufficient number of people participate, of course. If enough of you are interested and take part, I will write it, at some point in the not too distant future. Though perhaps not immediately, and I can't guarantee a specific timetable.

Edit: There are now enough participants for me to be sure to write it. I can accept a few more participants, but there's already quite a filling menu established. So new requests should focus on small food items. Such as appetisers, or parts of a side-dish. (Vegetables to go with the main course, perhaps? Or finger-foods as appetisers?)

Here's what we already have people transformed into:
Fruit:
* a bunch of grapes (appetiser or dessert)
* banana pudding (dessert)

Main course:
* turducken (composed of three people: one as the turkey, one as the duck stuffed into it, one as the chicken stuffed into that)
* red berry sprinkled onto the main course
* a mushroom (part of the main course)
* an oyster (side-dish)

Other:
* crisp (appetiser)
* gingerbread man (dessert)
* after-dinner mint or cookie / batch of cookies (dessert)
* strawberry gum (before the meal).
Last edited by French_snack on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Re: Get yourself eaten (in an upcoming story)

Postby thetrueenigma » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:04 pm

oh sign me up! =D
1) I am Kyle Patton
2) Im a pretty friendly and open guy, always have a smile on my face and a laugh ready at my lips. Im fairly short at 5'5 and usually tend to wear jeans and a t shirt, usually of a a soccer tourney i have been to or a band like A Day to Remember or Rise Against. Im stocky and have broud shoulders, a barrel chest and have muscles, but i also have a slight belly so its muscles with some fat =p i would most likely greet Emily with a warm smile and a general small talk on how her day was going and what about the weather while cracking corny jokes all the while in an attempt to be friendly =p
3) I love to go running early in the morning, and i could be running through a park at the break of dawn and happen to bump into her in a secluded spot in the park trail =p the specifics on how this happen i will leave up to you, youre the writer after all =p
4) Ok so this is a lil side request of myself, but i would love to be turned into grapes. I could be just one grape or like a vine of them, and if its at all possible im not much into chewing so could it be like swallowing the grapes whole? if thats not your style id be ok with being chewed and all if it meant being in the story but i like the idea of being swallowed whole alot =p
5) since i could be a vine of grapes i wouldnt mind being eaten by all of the female preds =p i def want to end up in Laura for the baby and def the twins and anyone else who feels in the mood for grapes =p
thetrueenigma
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fidel2323 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Awesome Idea, I definitely want to be in there :D
Edit because of more description.

1)Fidel Dossert
2)appearence: Male, dark brown hair with a high forhead, black framed glasses, black jeans and black shirt. I am from Germany and have little bit of a belly
personality: charming, too nice talking (often use the words please and thank you). I would try to get her into a conversation about sci-fi-authors, radioplays or music. To break the ice i would talk about how much i don't like Angela Merkel because of her too christian politics.(i have nothing against christians, only when i am forced to live with their rules)
3)met and trapped: i am on vacation in the UK and we met inside a public bus. I would date her at a cafe late at night and when there is nowhere around because of the late time, she could transform me. I don't drink beer (not really german from me) but i like mead and cappuccino(i would order something like that). If we would eat something i would order wild duck.
interaction: She likes me and takes me to her place. She finds a Condom in my jacket with a visible hole, made with a needle. And thats the reason she turns me into a turkey, stuffed with other birds.
4)Food: A deboned Turkey with head for a Turducken (deboned chicken stuffed into a deboned duck stuffed into a deboned Turkey) (when she stuffs me, could she make some pregnant-jokes?)(maybe the the duck and chicken could be other people or she turns me into a turkey, duck and chicken. Or just the turkey) Oh, and please don't cut me open, use one of my orifices. I would like to have a shiny, stuffed belly.
The sauce/gravy made from the juice of the roasted feast could have my conscious too.
5)Everyone who is hungry can eat me. But the head should be eaten by the twin who is single.
I agree that you write it from my perspective.
a) I would be scared when i get prepared(stuffed and cooked) and very fearfull when i get eaten. I would sob when i will be digestet because i will be turned into fecalmatter. I would be very afraid, because I don't know if I would turn back into myself. Maybe she could tell me that i will be eaten and digested and everything after. If that is the matter I wouldn't be sure if she made a joke and would hope it.
b) i like the description to be till the end, when i leave their end: Shit into the toiletbowl.

Suggestion for one of the Twins: Could the single one have a little dog? Maybe a chihuahua that she would feed with something from me. I have nothing against being turned into dog-poop. The twin could be a greedy eater and her sister would joke about her stuffed belly. Emily could make a bet with her, that she could not eat all leftovers. She could even empty a whole gravy boat into her mouth. She could call dibs on my head and long neck, maybe trying to deepthroat it.
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:15 pm

Noted, for both of you! I'll try to work in as many of your preferences as I can. (Maybe not the dog, though, because it does have to be something that I'm comfortable writing, too. ;) But most of what you're both requesting looks fine!)
French_snack
???

Postby Fidel2323 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Thats awesome to hear^^
I Forgot something: I will be really really scared as a turducken because of the hungry looks from all the women.
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:23 pm

1. James age 28.

2. Average male height with medium length brown hair. Distinguishing features are a prominent nose and chin. Semi formal attire (knit shirt, khaki pants). Quiet but friendly. Can usually be seen with a slight smile. Eager to meet new acquaintances. Likes to watch people. A little nosy at times. Being single would like to expand dating options. Therefore is always on the lookout for a potential single woman. Is a little too trusting of strangers due to love of newcomers and would be taken by complete surprise at any malicious intents.

3. I'm an American from an indeterminate part of the state of Georgia traveling to the UK on vacation. A history buff since childhood, I've come here to explore the castles, old towns, and other historical points of interest. I would likely be meeting Emily by chance encounter around the grounds of one of the castles given that they are generally empty late in the year. I decided to go a little out of the way and explore some of the areas the public normally wouldn't see. It would be there that I meet Emily and think she's a groundskeeper. I'd be scared because I'd think I would be kicked out for trespassing areas not open to the public but she quickly assures me that she also is exploring the area. We would strike up a conversation about the history of England and I would begin taking an interest in her. After moving a little bit past the small talk she would offer to give me shelter for Christmas by inviting me to her place for festivities. Not wanting to spend Christmas alone, and seeing as we have some things in common (and because of my blind trust of strangers), I accept. Transformation would occur while I'm dosing off on her furniture.

4. A Gingerbread man for dessert.

5. Probably Laura. Ever hungry due to her pregnancy, she would want me all to herself. She certainly has a sweet tooth after all. She's using her pregnancy as an excuse to eat all of me.

A). It would certainly shock me that I'm a food item. The realization of betrayal would then sink in. I would wonder what's going to happen to me. When it finally dawns on me that I'm going to be food for a pregnant woman I am stunned speechless. My thoughts race through my mind about my life and whether or not it was a good run. How ironic that I wouldn't leave any mark on history despite my love for it. Except maybe if this woman does something significant later. My only real solace is that maybe my parts will help her and her child accomplice much in the future. I would be fairly accepting although grimly that I was going to die and my existence would be snuffed out once I sorted through all that in my head. I always wanted to face my end with courage.

B). Consciousness would extend until I reach the lower intestines at which point my pieces have been completely absorbed by her body. Not toilet please. I'm already gone by that point after all.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 pm

One more thing I forgot to mention. I would be struggling to think of a way to escape. However, given that I can't move in the slightest and the fact that I'm pretty much stuck like this, the realization would quickly sink in that I really am a goner. Even so, perhaps given the circumstances, being eaten right away rather than a fate worse than death (such as a slow and long decay by microorganisms or worse preservation, in a museum or bakery) is the absolute best that can happen. Perhaps not a terrible way to go either...
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deej1011 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:34 pm

1) Jessica

2) 5' 11", 160 lbs, shoulder-length brown hair, eyes with a hazely outer ring and greenish inner ring. Small breasts, big butt. Often wear more casual wear like sweats and tees and stuff like that. Relatively shy, calm in demeanor, polite and kind to others. Would likely behave awkward around Emily, possibly a bit naive toward any of her possible advances should she go that route to luring me. Pretty easily swayed if given the right reasons (especially by playing into my moral sense) so would likely follow her to any shady corner or her apartment or alleys or that sorta thing.

3) Given my more nerdy interests perhaps she decides to go swing by a comic or video game store; especially if it's a smaller local place as not many people will be there. Maybe she can then either trap me by asking the clerk for something she knows they'd have to go in back to check for, or taking advantage of my loneliness and naivete and invite me to her place (or claim to then take me down a back alley or something)

4) I'm thinking something easy to hide on her person or in her purse if she does it in a not-so-private or hidden location; like an after-dinner mint or a cookie/small batch of cookies. If going with something more private or hidden then maybe biggish like pie or a bowl of squash or potatoes

5) Suppose I'll go with Laura then. Or her and the twins perhaps; if going with something that can be eaten by multiple people

Throughout it I'd likely be feeling a mixture of scared and curious at the same time, maybe a bit enticed. And I'd go so far as to the furthest one can go

I hope some of this doesn't sound uncertain or whatnot. It's not that but rather my trying to give a few flexible options and such. Hope that's ok
check out my DA for my writings and such:
Jessthenotsohotmess.deviantart.com
deej1011
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:05 am

EndermanTheDark wrote:4.) Well, I'd like him to be turned into... uh... something meaty. Your choice.

Well, as you can see above with Fidel2323, the main meat dish is already taken care of. ;) If you have a specific idea, though, I can try to work it in.

For everyone else: Looks good! I'll try to incorporate as much of that as possible.
French_snack
???

Postby Tastymeat » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:47 am

Damn I would love to be the main meat...unless I can wrapp around and mix...maybe I can be stuffed up someone's bum to fatten them or be eaten to make them fatter? Either like to be a pig, turkey or human eaten by all the girls. I would die and poo out of them as normal...
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:51 am

Tastymeat wrote:Damn I would love to be the main meat...unless I can wrapp around and mix...maybe I can be stuffed up someone's bum to fatten them or be eaten to make them fatter? Either like to be a pig, turkey or human eaten by all the girls. I would die and poo out of them as normal...

Sorry: Fidel has already taken the role of the main meat. The girls will be eating him as a turducken. And I imagine he'll be quite filling, so they certainly won't want a second turkey or anything. ;) But you can be a side-dish of some sort, or an appetiser or dessert… Just let me know.

Incidentally, just so that everyone knows what's on the menu: Someone has requested to be a banana pudding, via a private message. So that's at least one dessert taken care of.
French_snack
???

Postby Fidel2323 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 am

Tastymeat could be the chicken or duck inside of the Turducken/me. Then he would be part of the mainmeat. I would have no problem with that.

EDIT: By the way... could the stuffing of my turkey-self be very painfull?
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:02 am

Brill if I can be a meat stuffed inside then brill. I can do painful :)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZiLEC » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:04 am

I would like to be a part of this ^_^
1. Zilec
2. male, roughly 4 feet tall, shaggy black hair with a couple white streaks that hang in front of his eyes, black hoodie with a skull icon on the front of it with grey jeans, and a rather circular face
3. Quite shy and quiet but gets much less so when he gets to know someone. Has quite a small temper however and yells a lot. Has a New York accent and is very short for his age, hating when people state it.
4. I could meet her when I take a tour of the UK but get horribly lost and she says she'll help me find my way back. She could maybe seduce me, then because of my face being so red from embarrassment, turn me into some kind of red fruit? I don't know I'm not very creative XD
5. I'd like to end up in one character's stomach, but anyone is fine
6. Through out the experience he is ultimately confused and furious that he fell for something like this
7. I'll go as far as you want me to go ^_^

Hopefully this wasn't terrible
I LOOKED INTO THE HEART OF DARKNESS, AND I ATE IT ALL!!!
ZiLEC
???

Postby French_snack » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:01 am

Tastymeat wrote:Brill if I can be a meat stuffed inside then brill.

Granted. :)

ZiLEC wrote:4. I could meet her when I take a tour of the UK but get horribly lost and she says she'll help me find my way back. She could maybe seduce me, then because of my face being so red from embarrassment, turn me into some kind of red fruit? I don't know I'm not very creative XD

I think we're starting to approach the limits of the characters' stomach capacity… ;) They're already having grapes, and a banana pudding. Maybe Emily could sprinkle little red berries over the main course, and you'd be one of those berries?

I can continue to accept a few requests, but they'll have to be for small food items now.

By the way, we now have an additional "pred". I've edited the opening post accordingly (in blue).
French_snack
???

Postby ZiLEC » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:10 am

I'm completely fine with being a berry ^_^
I LOOKED INTO THE HEART OF DARKNESS, AND I ATE IT ALL!!!
ZiLEC
???

Postby Plasmids » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:01 am

This sounds like a fun idea! I'm in! I hope that you can find room for me in the new Pred Claire, lol

1) Ryan

2) I’m 24 years old American male, about 6.0 to 6.1 in height. I have blonde short hair that is somewhat spiky even when I comb it back. I also have bluish greenish eyes. I’m a very shy person when it comes to be around very beautiful women, but I’m also very kind and considerate as well. I like to meet new people and love to strike up new conversations with people that want to talk to me about any type of topic that they like just as much as me. The clothes that I would wear to the party would a nice black button up short sleeved shirt and a pair of long OD Green pants with brown boots. Nothing too fancy, just perfect for a causal party.

3) I have come to the UK to attend a college level course on the subject of nature and study the various fiona and wildlife of Europe. One day, I’m walking down this beautiful walking trail just taking in the beautiful morning as I walk down this trail, but I also stop and take pictures with my high powered camera of all the wild life that Europe has to offer me. While on that trail, a hiker walks down the trail and at first goes past me, but then notices my high powered camera and what I’m taking pictures of and she strikes up a conversation with me. She tells me that her name is Emily and she has been interested in the wonders of nature as well, so that’s why she always makes time to come out on this trail to hike a couple of miles a day. So, we walk together and talk about things related to wildlife, I show her some pics on my camera, and also about our jobs and lives. When we get to the end of the trail, she asks me if I’d like to spend Christmas Eva with her and a bunch of her friends as she would feel bad if I had spend Christmas alone this year. I readily agree and she gives me an address to the parties location and then she leaves. When I get to the party, she would spot me in the crowd of people and greet me as she was happy that I had decided to show up. She would then ask if I’d like to see some pictures of wildlife that she took and then she would lead me into a quiet study. The transformation would happen as I was waiting for her to pull the album off the shelf, but in reality she was using her magic to transform me.

4) I would like to be transformed into a side dish. I’d like to be an oyster for her, so that she can swallow me whole in one gulp :).

5) I would like to be eaten by Claire

a) After being transformed into my food item, I would be shocked and angry at Emily for tricking me into coming to her party just so that she could feed me to one of her guests. I would even try to move my little body and try to get off of the plate of my consumer as I don’t want to be eaten alive by her. But then as I get to listen to Claire talk and the way that she smiles so beautifully as she talks and also when she talks about her life, I can’t help but feel happy at becoming a part of this lovely woman. And knowing that a part of me will always be with her in a way. I finally accept my fate at becoming her food and go into her mouth willing.

b) I would love the whole full description of being eaten by Claire, from her being placed into her pretty mouth, being licked and tasted by her tongue and the swallow whole down into her stomach. I would like to have a description of what it would be like to be inside of her stomach for a little well as well. However, being in her stomach is as far I will go with being eaten ;).

If you have any questions about my character please let me know. Thank you :)
Last edited by Plasmids on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke
Plasmids
New to the forum

Postby Bags » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:49 pm

1. Brandon

2. I Wear a t shirt and basketball shorts. I have brown hair which is in a buzzcut and brown eyes. I am 6 ft tall. And I am nice but become really aggressive when I get mad.

3. I met her when she introduced herself to me when I was playing basketball. And I thought I impressed her with my basketball skills and wants to do it with me so takes me around a corner and bam. That's when she transforms me.

4. She would transform me into a gummy bear for dessert :)
But if you have enough desserts, I will be a mushroom that is part of a dish :)

5. The twins
a) I will be in shock of what has happened and will be angry all the way till I digest
B) anytime you want.
Last edited by Bags on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Noted the latest!

Plasmids: Emily's party is for a small group of her female friends only. So maybe she transforms you while you're both out on that nature trail. I'm faintly surprised that nobody before you asked to be turned into an oyster; that's fine! Claire will be swallowing an oyster during her dinner. ;)

Bags: I think we'll go with a mushroom. As part of the main dish.
French_snack
???

Postby Plasmids » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Sounds good to me! I look forward to being Claire's side dish, lol ;).
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke
Plasmids
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion