Vore Survey - Vore, Social Grouping and Identity

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore Survey - Vore, Social Grouping and Identity

Postby disguy » Thu May 28, 2020 9:45 pm

Neat survey! While I'd like to take a look at some of the individual answers here, I'd definitely appreciate some form of summary if you do decide to write one! Would certainly make it easier to observe some correlations between certain answers~. So here goes:

1. Do you enjoy vore?
Absolutely! I've had my moments where I 'dreaded' having it, but came to accept it eventually -- certainly did wonders for my mental health once I did.

2. What is your favorite genre of non-vore media? (Examples, fiction, non-fiction, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, etc.)
Don't have much of a favorite since I care more about 'content' above all else, but I'd say sci-fi and fantasy are my most common sources of high interest!

3. Do you play video games? What kinds? Which are your favorites?
I certainly do, and don't plan to abandon "the gamer life" anytime soon~. The same answer I gave for question two is pretty much the same case here though when it comes to genres. I'd say Resident Evil 4 is my all-time favorite specific game, while Smash Bros. is my favorite series!

4. What are you favorite tv shows/movies?
Assuming Anime is allowed as a selection, Psycho-Pass is my all-time favorite series; for movies, I'd say Tim Burton's Coraline is my favorite!

5. What are you favorite books/comics/webcomics?
I admittedly don't read any of these three mediums often enough to have a definitive favorite, I often opt for visual/interactive novels instead but they're usually in game form.

6. What is your favorite pastime/hobby?
Other than the 'easy' answer of gaming, I don't have any specific favorite hobby, if I happen to feel like doing something recreational one day then I'll just do it, and it can be almost anything.

7. Were you born on time, prematurely, or late? If premature or late, by how much? If you don't know, please ask your parents, if you can.
I'm very certain I was on-time, but since I'm not absolutely sure of this, feel free to discard this -- maybe I'll update it if I can indeed ask them sometime soon.

8. Are you male or female? What is your sexuality?
Bisexual Male, but Asexual when actual sex is involved, just not really interested in it.

9. What is your age (or your age range)?

10. What is your ethnicity? Race?
I always feel weird answering this question under my 'online persona' so I'll have to abstain from answering, apologies.

11. What country do you live in?
The U.S -- born and raised there too~

12. What is your profession/study? Are you in school?
Currently in College and studying Psychology (which makes this survey all the more interesting for me!). I'm specifically engaged in Data Analysis as my study, although too recently to have a job in it juuuuust yet!

13. What is your religion/beliefs?
Agnostic, leaning closer to Christian faith. The way I see it, if God truly loves me, then he'll be fine with my "peculiar interests". If that's still enough to get me sent to hell, compared to something like murder - something I could never do - then that's just not a God I can look up to.

14. Are you transgendered (identify as a gender other than your physical one?)
Nope, Cis-Male here.

15. Are you otherkin (have a spiritual or psychological identity as non-human)? If so, what is your kintype?
Also nope, but it would be fun to be something other than human for sure uwu~.

16. Do you experience body dysphoria in any sense, be it appearance, age, race, gender, etc? (Meaning you feel you don't match your body.)
Not clinically, but I slightly feel a sense of this when it comes to my race. Although, it's less that I feel I'm the "wrong race", it's moreso that I don't really engage in its culture naturally, like, at all.

17. How old were you when you discovered vore?
I'd say 10 when I found out I was really into it -- memory is hazy, but I think I stumbled upon an animation of it and found myself strangely...aroused by it, so to speak, so wasn't a fully-realized fetish for me until later on in my life.

18. What is your favorite type of vore?
I generally prefer good ol', same size oral vore. Other types are fine, especially in the interest of seeing different kinds, but oral is definitely my go-to!

19. Are there any types of vore you hate?
None in particular that I "hate" per-se, just types that I feel indifferent: don't hate them, nor love them.

20. Do you prefer predator, prey or another type of vore?
I'm entirely switch, so completely willing to go for pred or prey at the drop of a hat, or in some cases both if engaging in some kind of "predator becoming prey to another predator while still holding prey" scenario.

21. Do you prefer female, male, or another type of vore?
I strongly prefer male (physically male at least), full-monster/anthro predators. Anything else generally gets a feeling of indifference from me, including male humans. Although, I'm still quite willing to do stuff like RPs with vore types outside my interest range!

22. In what ways do you express your interest in vore now, and how did you express it when you were young (assuming you did)?
Since I don't have a real life desire to be eaten or do the eating, I keep it all online, and perhaps occasionally mention it to online friends so that I can be a bit more open about it if necessary; in most cases though, the reveal is the only time it actually comes up which is fine by me~. Closer to the time when I first discovered it though, I was probably much more careless. For example, I would look stuff up on a family computer and wasn't aware of my browsing history being saved, but thankfully nobody really checked it either so was safe there, haha!

23. Is vore a sexual interest for you, or something else?
I'd say it's more of a normal interest for me, something I don't find 'sexy' in particular, just straight-up fascinating and fun! Although, I do have my moments where I really get into it so I'd say there's still a level of sexual attraction there too, just not as much as it might be for other people, I suppose.

Alrighty, hopefully I didn't miss anything or ramble too much, two admittedly bad habits of mines -- whoopsie!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion