I came out to my family that I'm into anal vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I came out to my family that I'm into anal vore

Postby confused00 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:29 pm

First of all let it be known that I created a new account just to open this thread. I'm pretty well known around here and some of you may recognize who I am from the way I write, and that's fine. But I don't want any possible embarrassment this thread may cause me to carry on to my true identity on here, or affect the way others see me.

So basically, what happened is I decided to tell my family and close friends that I'm into Anal Vore by having a "coming-out" party. I don't think it went very well and that's why I'm here.

Let me elaborate.

I'm a male in my early 20's. If you were to ask me who I am, the 1st thing I would instantly say is "I am an anal vore fanatic". It's who I am. It's my identity. Anal vore is my life, and it felt important enough for me to tell my friends and family. I decided the best way to tell them would be to have an anal vore "coming-out party", though I didn't tell them that the party was going to be about anal vore ahead of time. I'm not stupid. I knew they would look it up in Google and see a bunch of stupid things and criticisms by trolls about it, so I decided that to make the best impression of anal vore I would have to present it to them myself.

I ordered pizzas and planned a lot of fun activities we could do that would explain to my friends and family what anal vore is.

It started when they came in through the door. I gave everyone a sealed envelope and told them not to open it until I said so. When everyone had arrived (grandparents, aunts and uncles, my parents, 3 of my cousins, and a couple non-family friends), I announced what the purpose of the part was and had them open the envelopes. I had commissioned a popular artist that I really like to draw sketches of each of my family members/friends anal voring me, and I printed these pictures out and put them in the envelope (he agreed to do the sketches for $5/each BTW so it wasn't too expensive for me). Everyone kinda laughed and a couple of them were confused when I explained (my grandpa got kind of mad at me though). I basically explained to them that I'm into anal vore and what it is. I don't think they took it very well though because they joked a lot about it (they kept asking if I was serious or if I was joking). A couple people (my parents and grandparents mostly) seemed upset though, unfortunately.

The next part of the party was I hooked up my laptop to my TV with an HDMI cable and I started showing them my favorite anal vore pictures on Ekas portal and other pictures that I had saved on my computer. This is where the party kind of took a turn for the worse. One of my uncles got really mad and started calling me names (I don't want to repeat them here) but my aunt defended me. We argued for a bit and most of my family left at that point...I kept showing them the anal vore pictures I liked on Ekas portal but they started leaving and only my cousins and close friends chose to remain and look at the pictures with me. What did I do wrong? Is this basically something that only younger people enjoy? Because I'm pretty sure my grandparents hated anal vore (I still love them though even if we can't see eye to eye on this subject that's extremely important to me).

Anyways the next part of the party that I had planned for so long and was expecting to be a bit hit was a kind of interactive anal-vore reading game. I had printed out one of my favorite anal vore stories from Eka's and I wanted to pass around the story and we would all read a part aloud, but that didn't really go as planned. One of my cousins said they thought it was "creepy"...? I tried to convince her that it'd be cool but no one wanted to do it. I had to read the story myself but when they started talking to each other about things NOT related to anal vore I kind of gave up :(

The party kind of fizzled out. We just watched TV for a bit, I kept talking about anal vore a bit (but not as much as I wanted) and after the party was over everyone (the people who were left at the end, anyway) finally left.

Did I do anything wrong? Should I try to do the party again, because I think they may have interpreted my interest wrong? It's really important for me and I want them to know, but how can I communicate my love of anal vore to my family members who are specifically picky about such issues >.> , such as my uncle who was intollerant of me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
confused00
New to the forum

Re: I came out to my family that I'm into anal vore

Postby nakourou » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 pm

you should NEVER talk about this for the same reason people don,t talk about their bondage fetism, their desires to be covered in piss or things like that to anyone except those they have sex or things with.

Nothing really else to say.
nakourou
Been posting for a bit

Postby SpidersEverywhere » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:35 pm

They want to hear about it as much as you want to hear about your grandparent's fetishes. It's creeeeepy. Please don't do this.
SpidersEverywhere
New to the forum

Postby Humbug » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:48 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

I'm invoking this. I find it difficult to believe that this is real.
Humbug
---

Postby Surge » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Nah. I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid or lost in their kinks.

Poe's Law is in full swing here.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WoodenDuck » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:24 pm

I literally laughed out loud reading this.

This was a hilarious post, confused00. Thank you for sharing. :)
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby 100154 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm

I would say that if you want to tell other about your preferences, not to do so in the form of a party and to first tell your best and closes friends one at a time to get their reactions. The problem is that your views are not expected, so I would have been surprised that they didn't embrace your views. So my advice is if your going to "come out" with something else talk face to face with a trusted friend before hand and see what reaction he gives you.

Though I must say it takes a lot of guts to tell your friends and family all about the wonder of vore the way you did. :)
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:59 pm

My troll sense is tingling. If not, I don't know what to say.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby tqueensway » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:01 pm

This story would be better if it were more plausible. 6/10
tqueensway
Participator

Postby blooberbloob » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:20 pm

I agree with everyone who says don't throw a "coming out" party. Tell them subtly, face to face, one at a time.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby BlueKnight » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Can't do it, just can't read it all, makes me cringe too hard imagining it.

I also do find it hard to believe. Someone with good writing ability and having enough social skills to coordinate an actual party would be stupid enough to do this.

I've came out to the only person who matters to me, and I knew it was going to be okay because some of the books they've read and described.
BlueKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby blooberbloob » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:28 pm

BlueKnight wrote:Can't do it, just can't read it all, makes me cringe too hard imagining it.

I also do find it hard to believe. Someone with good writing ability and having enough social skills to coordinate an actual party would be stupid enough to do this.

I've came out to the only person who matters to me, and I knew it was going to be okay because some of the books they've read and described.

I disagree with the underlined part.
Last edited by blooberbloob on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Naturally I'm a person who absolutely hates train wreck comedy, but this seems to be one of the few instances where I find it not only hilarious but also a proper lesson why sharing your kinks with everyone you know is most (if not all) cases a bad idea.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheMan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Is it too soon for the joke "You came out the butt to your family?" o 3o;
Yo Check me out maybe or don't I'm not your boss: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13882

I came to chew ass and take virginity.
TheMan
Participator

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Yeah, never do that sort of thing. I have debated about coming out to my family with the whole vore thing, but decided against it seeing as my grandma is very religious and would take it as lust.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby digidus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:53 pm

digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion