Breast vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Breast vore

Postby Blace » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:13 pm

Im sorry if this has being posted before. but i have being looking around on the site and could find anything. so here i go

Can someone explain a little about breast vore... eventually pictures. im courius to see what they are like i have never seen it before..

Sry for my crappy english.
Now where the heck did i put my life??
Blace
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Breast vore

Postby Umiriko » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:28 pm

breast vore generaly involes the swallowing of someone through the nipple into the breast, and there fore the milk chambers, what happens there is up tot eh charter, digestion, turned into milk or jsut let out rely.

its a rather rare type of vore, which is odd as i alwayus thoght it was very popular indeed so im not sure why there arnt more pics... proberly because its a git to draw i suppose

unfortunetly my main pc with its archive is still down, when i get it back up ( should be this or next week) remindm e and il go fetch all my breast vore piccys for ya
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Mordecai » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:08 pm

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... d&id=10386

A very, very sexy animation.

I'd love to see/do more BV...
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deleteduser206 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:54 am

Umiriko wrote:breast vore generaly involes the swallowing of someone through the nipple into the breast, and there fore the milk chambers, what happens there is up tot eh charter, digestion, turned into milk or jsut let out rely.

My insane mind created long time ago some other ways to explain bv:

- being swallowed by a mouth between the breasts, going down inside the stomach; (see picture)

- being swallowed by the real mouth, and going down into one of the breasts

- being swallowed directly by the breast, like umiriko said: now, the prey can stay in the breast or go down into the stomach. (I usually hypothize that breast, stomach and womb are connected.)
Attachments
breast vore idea.jpg
breast vore idea.jpg (263.82 KiB) Viewed 4043 times
Last edited by deleteduser206 on Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
deleteduser206

Postby Chimerella » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:05 am

I'm a big fan of breast vore. I've done a few pics in the past...most of which I have lost to time or tide. I do have one picture on my art archive on this site. I took me a while to figure out how to do it just right in pics and roleplay for my taste (in RL my nipples don't even have a hole or duct or whatever it is some people use in their material...might have something to do with me never being pregnant). I finally sort of turned nipples into a pair off pouty lips that suck things inside the breasts, there the hapless victim becomes a part of the fatty breast flesh...or gets let out eventually if I am feeling really nice. Anyway...I may do some more pictutes of this in the future if I have any reguests.

Chimmy
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:07 am

there are acturky a few pics of mouths bewtween the breasts voring people i have noticed over the years
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby Max_ap » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:20 pm

Certainly I will like to see what Sborone1 and Chimerella are capable of do in the breast vore field. :wink:

Umiriko, I really wish your PC will be online soon. I just wonder what tresuares you have hidden there. :mrgreen:

Max
Max_ap
Participator

Postby deleteduser206 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:03 am

Max_ap wrote:Certainly I will like to see what Sborone1 and Chimerella are capable of do in the breast vore field. :wink:

uhhh that's a challenge! :)... only joking...anyway I'd like to see the pics you've talking about too, Umiriko... Hard to find similar things
deleteduser206

Postby Umiriko » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:00 am

well i have only got one of the mouth in the middle thing.. i think i hope i didnt get rid of it, but il go fetch them asap, its jsut a bugger as the site iw anna get my part of wont take my visa electron , gits lol, so i either borrow a friends card or pay 15 quid more in a shop.. dam it
Umiriko

Postby Jurodan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:30 pm

I've ritten it before, and I have thoughts about doing it again in another series. Unfortunately, I'm not much of an artist. If you want to see the stories, they're: No More Pervert No Jutsu and No More Assistant No Jutsu.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Beating Umriko to the punch

Postby SammyDavisjrjr » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:56 pm

ALright, I tend to not like posting (don't want this site to show up if someone googles me) But I've got bout 6 good boobvore pics so In the spirit of comaradre (I spelt that wrong didn't I) I'll post em anyway.
Attachments
raedoubletake4.jpg
raedoubletake4.jpg (82.52 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
raedoubletake3.jpg
raedoubletake3.jpg (78.83 KiB) Viewed 4046 times
Raedoubletake2.jpg
Raedoubletake2.jpg (98.09 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Raedoubletake.jpg
Raedoubletake.jpg (97.28 KiB) Viewed 4047 times
laire%26ganasinked.jpg
laire%26ganasinked.jpg (136.07 KiB) Viewed 4023 times
boobvore.jpg
boobvore.jpg (115.95 KiB) Viewed 4041 times
chibiraec.gif
chibiraec.gif (30.78 KiB) Viewed 4026 times
SammyDavisjrjr

Re: Beating Umriko to the punch

Postby Blace » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:23 pm

Thank you so much. that was some nice pictures you´ve got there.

Finally a little action^^ hihi
Now where the heck did i put my life??
Blace
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Max_ap » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:36 am

captaintomx wrote:ALright, I tend to not like posting (don't want this site to show up if someone googles me) But I've got bout 6 good boobvore pics so In the spirit of comaradre (I spelt that wrong didn't I) I'll post em anyway.

Those were awesome!!! I love the sequence and it's funny how the girl's breasts ended having the faces of her preys.

Amazing art. Thanks for sharing.

Max
Max_ap
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:11 am

wow they are some great piccies there ^_^ never seen them before either, more for my hoard of goodies, thanks for sharing
Umiriko

Postby Chimerella » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:04 pm

A little boob vore sketchie thingy I just did. Maybe if I find more time I'll do more than just sketches.
Attachments
boob.jpg
boob.jpg (95.1 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Postby Max_ap » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:14 pm

Chimerella wrote:A little boob vore sketchie thingy I just did. Maybe if I find more time I'll do more than just sketches.

If that was a sketchie, I will love to see more of them :wink:

It was very good and I like a lot the concept. Now, the demoness must find another girl to fill up her other boob. :lol:

Max
Max_ap
Participator

Re:

Postby blank » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:57 pm

nice pic, did you used to have a gallery here, it lokks similar to something ive seen before...
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Chimerella » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:44 pm

I have a gallery in the archives under Chimerella. I also used to do a lot as BouncyKat.
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:21 am

0.0 you are.... * jaw drops* BOUNCY! * dashes forwards and steals you away for myself* holy crap you are the maker or some of the greatest AV i have ever ever ever seen! can you please upload it all ! please please please i loved it sooo much, but could only ever find a few pics scatterd around
Umiriko

Re:

Postby deleteduser206 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:20 am

wohooo what a pic! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D my compliments!
deleteduser206

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion