What Disney character do you want to vore you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Disney character do you want to vore you?

Postby RocketRaccoon528 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 am

Oogie Boogie from the nightmare before christmas
RocketRaccoon528
Participator

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:30 am

I almost always play a pred to varying degrees, but you haven't asked about which disney characters I'd like to vore (cough*every princess plus the disney fairies plus Gaston's groupies*cough).

So here are the top 5 disney preds I like:

1. Stitch. I like him. He's cool.
2. Shere Khan. That voice. Damn! Deep, regal and cultured but you know he's only thinking of tearing you apart. (from the classic version, of course)
3. Mad Madam Mim. I know, Maleficent does the dragon bit much better. But Mim is so much more approachable. She even had a sultry form. I can picture her making a game of it, sex, then vore with reformation or regurgitation and repeat until she gets tired of you.
4. Ursula. If she hadn't been so obsessed with using Triton's trident, she could have just picked Ariel (and Eric) up and slurped them down like the shrimp earlier in the movie. And OMG the Hentai scenes imaginable with her tentacles!
5. Scar. Wasn't he the only member of the pride who even tried to eat anything on camera? Otherwise you can't get more pred-ish than a pride of lions. Except the one that eats bugs.

Runners up: BRUCE, the shark. Fish may be friends not food, but he never said anything about people. Chernobog, whom I forgot about, and Elastigirl, who I can picture swallowing, unbirthing or anal voring someone if for some reason that was the only way to stop a fiend endangering her kids or the world. I prefer Maleficent in the self titled Angelina Jolie movie where she had understandable motives. The classic Maleficent was a stereotypical (but Great) Evil villain, so I'm not as thrilled with her, though her dragon form was classic.

Judging: I omitted nonsentient preds like the shark from "Little Mermaid" and Hook's Crocodile, as well as comic relief and minons (broad definition, besides "Despicable Me" isn't disney). I also omitted personality. I can't think what would make Elsa or the Princesses vore anyone except as unaware (shrunken and eaten with cereal like "Honey I shrunk the kids"). Sorry (classic) Kaa, but you are not only SOOO overused, but seriously? You had two little kids in your coils and you let BOTH of them get away? You're a hypnotist. You could literally order them to walk down your gullet but you let them get away? You are SUCH a dissapointment. But Scarlett Johansen Kaa? Dang! Let's crossbreed little nagas together.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Makoto69 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:11 am

Makoto69
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:25 am

RocketRaccoon528 wrote:Oogie Boogie from the nightmare before christmas

Just thought of something. What if he eats someone then they turn into bugs?
Jayezox
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:52 am

I always liked Elsa as a host too, but I'm more of an unaware host guy, so it's more about me and less about them being aware of it haha :gulp: sure it's been said but Elsa from inside would be an awesome sight.

Slightly obscure one but Taffyta Muttonfudge from Wreck-It Ralph, her persona seems to fit and I can see her voring someone amongst a bag of sweets etc ?
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Felicia from Great Mouse Detective.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:43 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:I always liked Elsa as a host too, but I'm more of an unaware host guy, so it's more about me and less about them being aware of it haha :gulp: sure it's been said but Elsa from inside would be an awesome sight.

Slightly obscure one but Taffyta Muttonfudge from Wreck-It Ralph, her persona seems to fit and I can see her voring someone amongst a bag of sweets etc ?

I wonder if the insides of Elsa's stomach would be icy cold just like her powers? Would be kind of interesting if so.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:58 pm

This is actually kind of hard. I like Ursula in theory, but the way she is portrayed in the film is rather unflattering. I also like Maleficent and Ariel. There are also several characters from the Incredibles...
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 am

justinrpg wrote:what Disney character do you most want to vore you? human or otherwise.
I'd like Elsa from Frozen to vore me

[ http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/059/e/3/mmd_elsa_w_i_p__by_0_0_alice_0_0-d78dsrb.png ]

Uh! Love her! Actually, I want only one character to vore me and he has freezing abilities too =)

And I really wish Disney to create a movie about this character!...
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby heath » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:58 pm

MikeKitty wrote:Felicia from Great Mouse Detective.

I wouldn't mind seeing her humanized a bit with breast that would be hot :-D
heath
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:18 pm

When I wrote my last comic, I was only thinking about movies. If we count shows, any of the females from Gargoyles are on the list, especially Demona.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby heath » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:14 am

EnderDracolich wrote:When I wrote my last comic, I was only thinking about movies. If we count shows, any of the females from Gargoyles are on the list, especially Demona.

Demona has a nice body :wink:
heath
Participator

Postby Miridium » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:42 am

rudeman wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:I always liked Elsa as a host too, but I'm more of an unaware host guy, so it's more about me and less about them being aware of it haha :gulp: sure it's been said but Elsa from inside would be an awesome sight.

I wonder if the insides of Elsa's stomach would be icy cold just like her powers? Would be kind of interesting if so.

I second this. It's all the more reason why I want Elsa to eat me. Digesting in an icy stomach would be great and a cool twist. Maybe like a crystal ice cavern? I so want to see it now.

If I had any actual talent I'd make it myself. Alas, I suck at art.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby clampaste » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:23 pm

Tamatoa from Moana.... o///o
I've got such a pathetic crush on that damn crab.
clampaste
New to the forum

Postby CreativeWriter » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:07 pm

Scar
Shenzi (the hyena scene was one of the first that got me into vore)
The cheetah twins from Timon & Pumbaa (but only if they cook me like they tried to cook Timon in that episode ;))
Shere Khan
Kaa
Bagheera
The Sharkanian Emperor from the The Little Mermaid-episode "The Great Sebastian"
The Beast
Mirage
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby heath » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:08 pm

CreativeWriter wrote:Scar
The cheetah twins from Timon & Pumbaa (but only if they cook me like they tried to cook Timon in that episode ;))
Shere Khan
Kaa
Bagheera
The Sharkanian Emperor from the The Little Mermaid-episode "The Great Sebastian"
The Beast
Mirage

Agreed :D
heath
Participator

Postby CreativeWriter » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:14 pm

heath wrote:

Agreed about who? About them all?
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby GBBG » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:31 am

CreativeWriter wrote:Scar
Shere Khan
Kaa
Bagheera
The Beast
Mirage

I'm not much of a Disney fan, but for this I'd pick Shenzi , cause she's super hot. Look at the nice lick in this scene: schlerp...drool! :-D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4b_qphAFbGw
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby WorkInProgress » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:54 am

Shenzi
Scar
The croc from Peter Pan
Baloo
Robin Hood
Little John
Nick Wilde
Pete's Dragon (either version)
The raccoon from Pocahontas
Randall
Jake Long
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby heath » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:53 pm

CreativeWriter wrote:
heath wrote:

Agreed about who? About them all?

Shenzi ,Scar ,Randall, Mirage

how about Shenzi, Ed, And Banzai being cerberus with Shenzi being the main head
heath
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion