Sims 4 Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Sims 4 Vore

Postby BigMax » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:54 am

What do you guys think? Would you like to see a Sims 4 Vore mod?
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sims 4 Vore

Postby Person » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:56 am

I'll just go ahead and say that's probably completely impossible :lol:

Sims vore would be kind of... interesting though, I guess?
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreftw » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:08 am

I'd then buy the game.
voreftw
Participator

Postby dflr » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:32 am

Well the good news is that the game already includes usable models (pregnant/fat sim) and I believe I saw the cow-plant on a piece of promotional art.

Bad news is that the developers are not releasing modding tools (got to milk the DLC?) so it will be very difficult to hack in new vore functionality.
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:41 am

It may be possible eventually, it depends on what is accessible.

Custom animations are possible, but I haven't seen evidence that you can upload a custom model, or a custom skeleton.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Person » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:50 am

On second though, I suppose it could sort of be possible sometime in the future? I mean, it definitely won't be easy, but people did some pretty impressive things with The Sims 3 mods. I dunno, depends on how the whole modding scene develops this time around and if there's any interest for a vore mod/anyone willing to try and make one.

We'll see.

Now I want to give Sims 4 a second chance for some reason :lol: I got bored of it pretty damn fast.
Last edited by Person on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyro » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 am

Person wrote:I mean, it definitely won't be easy, but people did some pretty impressive things with TS3 mods.

...Teamspeak 3?
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Person » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:09 am

Pyro wrote:
Person wrote:I mean, it definitely won't be easy, but people did some pretty impressive things with TS3 mods.

...Teamspeak 3?

Ha. :P The Sims 3.
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:11 am

I believe TS3 refers to "The Sims 3".
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:18 am

Cowplant is indeed in the Sims 4. Apparently it spits you out the first time it eats you, but the second time it swallows them for good.
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby octaviomarie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:25 am

Considering the new modding system it wouldn't be hard to make options like "Sleeping" inside the cowplant
octaviomarie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Pretty sure there already are Sims 4 mods. I just saw a video from Jerma985 with a Sims so fat it breaks the character model (Same as the one Robbaz modded in the Sims 3)
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:37 pm

I was about to mention that I saw the cow plant in a few of the promo videos for Sims 4 but someone beat me to it. However, if I remember right, the Cow Plant originally, in Sims 2, had the option to eat a Sims and turn that Sims into milk for its owner to enjoy. Though, all things considered, that may have been a mod done by someone, but the way the animation looked, I don't think it was. The plant would eat someone, milk would appear in the udders on the bottom of it, and when another Sims drank the milk, they sort of had a "perk" glow kinda thing, so maybe the Cow Plant was a way for someone to "gain the perks or goals" of another Sims"

Or someone in their creation department was just a closet vorarphile and has since quite or been replaced which would mean the end of Cow Plant vore. I've got no idea, but that's just my theory.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby octaviomarie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:14 pm

You can still milk the cowplant, in the sims 3 you would win a pretty positive moodlet from doing it
octaviomarie
Been posting for a bit

Postby cmwalters » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:28 pm

cmwalters
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:17 pm

I've always wanted a sims vore mod
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Imrhys » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:35 pm

OMG, if non fatal, fatal, endo, oral, UB, envelopment/absorption, and merging were ALL covered... the complicated relationships you could get into... LMAO <3

And one more thing to keep away from those around you IRL so they would not look at you as even a bigger monster, ahahahaha
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby BigMax » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Hahah Ive seen some mods in development for the sims 4 already. I just would love to see a modder make a sims 4 vore mod. The cowplant in The sims 4 isn't as fun, sure they still can eat you heheh but you no longer get the potion of youth drink, now its just for emotions.. which is kinda lame. I would just love to be able to tell me sim to go swallow some passerby whole... :gulp:
BigMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:54 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I was about to mention that I saw the cow plant in a few of the promo videos for Sims 4 but someone beat me to it. However, if I remember right, the Cow Plant originally, in Sims 2, had the option to eat a Sims and turn that Sims into milk for its owner to enjoy. Though, all things considered, that may have been a mod done by someone, but the way the animation looked, I don't think it was. The plant would eat someone, milk would appear in the udders on the bottom of it, and when another Sims drank the milk, they sort of had a "perk" glow kinda thing, so maybe the Cow Plant was a way for someone to "gain the perks or goals" of another Sims"

This is fully correct. From experience, after X amount of time the cowplant would put out a cake lure. A sim would attempt to grab this cake and be eaten. The cow's udders when then fill up, and another sim could drink the milk. I think it lengthened their life, or something. But it's been a while, I might be wrong.
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Sims 4 might be hard. WA is trying very hard to make the game unmoddable. But try sims 2 maybe. Or at worst sims 3? 2 has a massive community that things can be obtained from. Including snake tails and such.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion