NO ideas left.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

NO ideas left.

Postby Mecho » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Okey. So I have been wrting vore storyes for over a year now. The problem is, if you write like a billion of stories (Like I have :lol: ) the ideas tends to repeat and the writing gets so darn boring!

So...any suggestion? Just throw them at me :silly:
Mecho
---

Re: NO ideas left.

Postby Rowan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:05 am

Think of different kinds of predators using different capture techniques.
Just like anything with lewd implications, foreplay is 90% of the fun.
A symbiotic creature who uses it's prey as a home until it's grown enough to consume the host where it holds them for reproductive purposes.

That said, if you're having trouble try a different fetish. Variety is the spice of life.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xrelik » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:20 am

immortal_food wrote:Okey. So I have been wrting vore storyes for over a year now. The problem is, if you write like a billion of stories (Like I have :lol: ) the ideas tends to repeat and the writing gets so darn boring!

So...any suggestion? Just throw them at me :silly:

i got an idea................................................

Vorception!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imamcajBEJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhxyHMs-w8 figure i put a spoof in here also 8) :lol:
Xrelik
New to the forum

Postby incubite » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:30 am

Okay so I know you were probably looking for actual story suggestions but I figure it can't hurt to offer different approaches for coming up with ideas ; v;! A lot of these might not work for you because this is just what I do and everyone has different ways of doing things but anywho

I find it's helpful (at least for me) to take a break and watch a movie or watch playthroughs of a game, etc. I find that when I look at things other people have made I discover that I really enjoy an idea or a type of character that I otherwise wouldn't have thought of. I also tend to daydream a lot when I'm at class or doing chores or what have you, so I usually come up with a lot of things when I'm doing that.

If you want to make a new character but you're afraid of making it too similar to an existing character you can start by picking a random animal or several types of animals and reading about them to see if you can come up with any traits/flaws/habits to base off of the actual animal.

It also sounds... incredibly weird but sometimes when I'm bored I just google random things and look at the images, which if I find anything interesting leads to me reading about it. Again it sounds weird but it works for me sometimes so. 8I;;

Again I know this probably isn't what you were looking for but good luck with your writing!
incubite
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xrelik » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:38 am

on a more serious note ever seen adventure time lately?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtg2QVKbcB4

at around 1:20

hope that give you some ideas.
Xrelik
New to the forum

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:43 am

- A world where predators can buy prey in vending machines/restaurants/grocery stores.

- Monsters can freely move around the mortal world just once a year on Halloween to blend in, and gorge themselves on candy and children.

- A game show where the prizes are extraordinary, but the price of failure is equally extreme.

- A monsters inc. type setting, where monsters can travel into the mortal world via the space beneath your bed.

- A pet store where all the feeder mice are anthros.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:47 am

I find it's helpful (at least for me) to take a break and watch a movie or watch playthroughs of a game, etc. I find that when I look at things other people have made I discover that I really enjoy an idea or a type of character that I otherwise wouldn't have thought of. I also tend to daydream a lot when I'm at class or doing chores or what have you, so I usually come up with a lot of things when I'm doing that.

Well, what can I say. I have just spend 4 hour of gaming. Lol! :lol:

Oh and hey! Daydreaming is my other name ^^; and like you say, yes. It is very good if you want to come up with ideas. But sometimes it feels like I just getting stuck, and fresh vore ideas is a rarity. :(
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:51 am

Xrelik wrote:on a more serious note ever seen adventure time lately?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtg2QVKbcB4

at around 1:20

hope that give you some ideas.

"Digest mohahahahaha" 8O That part got me.
Mecho
---

Postby Mecho » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:58 am

Bigfatpiggy wrote:- A world where predators can buy prey in vending machines/restaurants/grocery stores.

- Monsters can freely move around the mortal world just once a year on Halloween to blend in, and gorge themselves on candy and children.

- A game show where the prizes are extraordinary, but the price of failure is equally extreme.

- A monsters inc. type setting, where monsters can travel into the mortal world via the space beneath your bed.

- A pet store where all the feeder mice are anthros.

Thank you! :) This is exactly what I had in mind. I will see if I can do something with it.
Mecho
---

Postby hero097 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 am

music often inspires me with something new. try listening to some really good music and let it go through you.

good luck and have fun
so what if my memories are not real, its still me. and i will fufil my promises thats all that matters to me now.
hero097
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 am

There is a forum specifically for suggestions and inspiration: viewforum.php?f=65
Eka
Administrator

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:43 pm

I have a few ideas!

1 I posted asking if anyone could finish it, in my idea it was a spoiled daughter/father soft vore. Make some changes and I am sure you can do a great job on it. If that is not suited to your tastes I have others, just ask and you shall receive.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby octaviomarie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:46 pm

A world were vore is so common it starts appearing even on school plays. ^^;
octaviomarie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Argo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:20 pm

immortal_food wrote: So...any suggestion? Just throw them at me :silly:

Ok *toss* *thunk*
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Argo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:21 pm

I thought you got a story idea from the eat the summoner trope discussion forum.
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Argo wrote:I thought you got a story idea from the eat the summoner trope discussion forum.

Oh yes I did! And I have already write that story :D But I want more ideas. Can't have to many :)
Mecho
---

Postby Argo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:13 pm

immortal_food wrote:
Argo wrote:I thought you got a story idea from the eat the summoner trope discussion forum.

Oh yes I did! And I have already write that story :D But I want more ideas. Can't have to many :)

Did you post it? I want to read it! Does it have a pretty lady being gulped down?
Argo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:56 am

Argo wrote:
immortal_food wrote:

Did you post it? I want to read it! Does it have a pretty lady being gulped down?

I'm sorry but I never ever post anything here on Ekas (Well...it's very rare) But stories? No! Also, I write them in Swedish. It's much easier that way ^^;
Pretty ladies always get gulped down in my stories ;)
Mecho
---

Postby DreadAgent » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:19 am

This has probably been done and if it has then point me in the direction :lol: . What about a Dexter esque story where the serial killer protagonist eats her prey (or his if male is your thing) instead of cutting them up and disposing of them? Maybe she could be a Bailiff,Stenographer or maybe even a Prosecutor who sees justice not getting served first hand and decides to use her unorthodox ability to dispense it herself?
DreadAgent
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:37 am

DreadAgent wrote:This has probably been done and if it has then point me in the direction :lol: . What about a Dexter esque story where the serial killer protagonist eats her prey (or his if male is your thing) instead of cutting them up and disposing of them? Maybe she could be a Bailiff,Stenographer or maybe even a Prosecutor who sees justice not getting served first hand and decides to use her unorthodox ability to dispense it herself?

Yes maybe ;) Thaks for the advice =^^=

But don't take for granted that the use of the "female pred" is for everyone. I'm a girl and male preds is the thing that keeps me going :gulp:
Last edited by Mecho on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecho
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion