Which animal would you get eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Which animal would you get eaten by?

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Emi wrote:I just thought... about a dog. Is THIS a dog maw?
https://farm9.static.flickr.com/8898/18 ... 7a8824.jpg
Looks so cozy, I think I'd like........

Cozy indeed... would definitely like too :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:42 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Emi wrote:I just thought... about a dog. Is THIS a dog maw?
https://farm9.static.flickr.com/8898/18 ... 7a8824.jpg
Looks so cozy, I think I'd like........

Cozy indeed... would definitely like too :D

I third'd (?) this maw :o
Kitsouille
???

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Full tour for shore ^^ and 100% willing i would like it if i was feed to an animal to like i was just pet food all along but i would have to pick a large snake or frog at the zoo behind glass so everyone could watch me diegest like food :gulp:
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Today I was thinking about being eaten by iguana or a giant lizard. I find it... hypnotizing how these reptiles SLOWLY and brutally devour their food. I doubt this would feel good IRL, but this makes the dream hot.
https://youtu.be/GcuNKf-zOW4
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat May 20, 2017 2:37 pm

1. I would willingly be eaten by a killer whale. I've loved killer whales for a long time, and when I take a look at videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rba1kilwio and remember how big they ACTUALLY can get, I can see myself sliding down one's big throat.
1a. If it were an unwilling scenario, however, I suppose an orca would still be a better option.
2. Of course, I'd want to be regurgitated because I'm not suicidal. If reformation were a thing, though, I'd (begrudgingly) let myself be digested. I feel like when I die of old age, I'd want my body to be fed to an orca.
3. As an alternative, I wouldn't mind unbirth with an orca. Why? Because I like warmth and comfort, and what's more warm and comfortable than a whale's vagina?
4. Honestly, I don't see myself as a predator. But if I had to choose, it would probably be a mouse. So long as it was clean of diseases and I could let it out. XP
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thornfist » Sun May 28, 2017 5:42 pm

___
Last edited by Thornfist on Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thornfist
Somewhat familiar

Postby TETRO » Sun May 28, 2017 9:11 pm

1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why. It can be any animal, and you can be micro or it can just be able to swallow you even if it isn't in real life, it doesn't matter, just as long as you would be inside of it.
>>>I'm not sure If I'd go willingly. If it was some sort of fantasy world where I could be revived and reformed in some way, that would be one thing, but otherwise, I would fight my potential predator until the end (and probably loose if they're a really strong animal :lol: ). Really, if an animal wants to eat me, he/she has to earn it. They have to show me they're worthy to make me their meal, to beat me in the game of life. Either way, if I was eaten by an animal in real life, it would probably be scary, I'm not going to lie, but I would understand and there would be no hard feelings. I would feel like I was at least dying for some purpose and I would hope that the predator would enjoy his/her meal.

1a. If you wouldn't be eaten willingly, which one would be the least worst for you.
>>>I'd probably prefer to be eaten by some sort of top predators like a large cat or bear, some animal that's respected for its power as a noble predator. The way I see it, there's at least a sort of honor in getting eaten by such a well-respected animal. There's something awe-inspiring about being overpowered by such a strong, beautiful animal and becoming part of its magnificent body.

>>>If we want to get a little bit more fantastical about it, I'd say getting eaten by a dinosaur would actually be really interesting. No human's ever been eaten by one before so it would almost be something to brag about (if you could brag that is. You wouldn't actually live to tell the tale but people would remember you for it.) You'd get to see the hunting habits of a long lost-species and experience its digestive system first-hand.

2. How would that scenario go? Absorption, full tour, regurgitation, etc.
>>>Realistically, it's absolutely possible to be eaten by an animal in real life and let's face it, unless it's a snake, it's going to be hard vore. I would do my best to avoid having to come in contact with a dangerous predator in real life, but if it ended up happening, I'd do my best to fight it. Eventually it would probably bite me by the throat and hold its jaws in place until I die. Then, I would hope that it would relax and enjoy me, putting my energy to good use and fertilizing the land with it's scat the next day, using me to mark its territory. I'd wholeheartedly hope I'd taste good if an animal was actually eating me.

>>>Of course more fantastically, I'd prefer to be swallowed whole and experience digestion first hand. Being exposed and naked and feeling those powerful jaws and slippery throat on my skin would be an incredible last experience. I'd be at the mercy of the stomach and it would probably be painful if I wasn't killed by suffocation first, but so be it. I'd try to enjoy my last moments anyway and think about the creature I'm being eaten by and the satisfying poop it will take when it's done with me. The warm wet darkness of a living creature's belly might actually be a soothing place to slowly fade away in. Even if the stomach was harsh at times, I think I would still feel a certain love for the animal that I would about to become a part of.

3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal? Specify which hole and try to explain why.
>>>Maybe I'd like to get shoved up a horse's butt just because they have nice butts, but other than that, I'd rather go in through the front and out from the back so the animal could enjoy be properly.

4. As an optional question: Which animal would you swallow whole?
>>>I'd be hesitant to swallow any animal whole, not for ethical concerns but actually for sanitary concerns. If that wasn't an issue, I'd actually like it if I could swallow most of my food alive. It would bring me closer to the source of my food, rather than just buying meat in a package in the store. If there were micro cows, chickens, and pigs, I'd happily swallow those whole. I'd try to be respectful of them and maybe even give them a little treat before I send them to my belly.

>>>As for other animals, swallowing a snake could be really interesting. It would try to swallow me, but I'd instead hold its jaws closed and swallow it down like a big noodle, then feel it coil in my stomach.

>>>Also, swallowing something that's cute and fluffy would be kind of nice, as long as it went down willingly. Gulping down a cute rabbit and feeling it go to sleep in my stomach would be so comfy and cozy! :gulp: It would melt away in there and that cute little thing would become part of me.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby Shirehorse7 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:27 am

I'd get eaten by a deer. They're so majestic and make very nice predators. The scenerio would be taking a camping trip in the woods, while sleeping inside a tent there would be a loud growl outside. I'll get curious and go check whoch was a bad idea, because as soon as I would stick my head outside, I'll find myself deep within the big buck's gut.
Shirehorse7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:42 am

TETRO wrote:>>>As for other animals, swallowing a snake could be really interesting. It would try to swallow me, but I'd instead hold its jaws closed and swallow it down like a big noodle, then feel it coil in my stomach.

Welcome to the snake slurping club :lol:
Kitsouille
???

Postby wawaweewa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:54 am

1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why.
It can be any animal, and you can be micro or it can just be able to swallow you even if it isn't in real life, it doesn't matter, just as long as you would be inside of it.

Definitely yes, animals make for awesome preds. I guess that if I had to willingly become one's next meal, I would probably go for a horse, canines being a close second. As for the reason why, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe there's more casualness involved since the poor thing is hungry and you just happen to be okay with filling its gut. I'm not saying that can't happen with sentient predators, but it's just more natural with a starving animal.

1a. If you wouldn't be eaten willingly, which one would be the least worst for you.

In this case I would blid pick dogs, foxes and wolves. They can and will hunt down whatever classifies as potential food, and honestly if they manage to get me it means they deserve to have something in their stomach. I would try to make it difficult for them, though. However I bet my efforts would only amount to mild annoyance.

The only difference between the two mentioned above is that for the unwilling one I'd go for some size difference. Both scenarios mentioned are fatal, so they involve lots of struggling while I'm stewing inside something's gut until I'm mushy enough to slip into its intestines. Not pretty but that's what digestive tracts do! Of course what happens after this point is the only natural consequence~

3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal? Specify which hole and try to explain why.

In a micro/macro scenario I would be okay with cock vore and anal vore, although I would opt for it to be an accident of some sort. Unaware vore can be awesome at times, with the pred being completely oblivious to their prey's predicament.

If I had to choose I would say a cute little white mouse, but normally I would rather be on the other side of things.
wawaweewa
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:17 am

Today I was in a zoo and was SOOO IMPRESSED by an elephant maw! She (it was a female elephant) opened her maw so wide! One boy threw bread into it, and the elephant swallowed the whole "brick" of bread SO EASILY! It was soo... so hot! I just thought what would happen if someone threw a smaller animal there, would the elephant swallow it so easily? And I dreamed about being alittle shrunken (a doll size) and swallowed by this giant maw...
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Emi wrote:Today I was in a zoo and was SOOO IMPRESSED by an elephant maw! She (it was a female elephant) opened her maw so wide! One boy threw bread into it, and the elephant swallowed the whole "brick" of bread SO EASILY! It was soo... so hot! I just thought what would happen if someone threw a smaller animal there, would the elephant swallow it so easily? And I dreamed about being alittle shrunken (a doll size) and swallowed by this giant maw...

Well, the small animal would probably attempt to escape. Plus, that would be pretty fucked up, but I see where you're coming from. Elephants are decent preds. I'm more of a fan of giraffes, though. Dat throat.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stuffmeintoyourguts » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Id love to be swallowed whole by a horse, its huge bulging gut would be magnificent then get digested and shat out afterwards
Stuffmeintoyourguts
New to the forum

Postby Hanzo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:04 pm

You guys know all of this would equal in death, right?
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stuffmeintoyourguts » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:11 pm

True an unforunate side effect
Stuffmeintoyourguts
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:30 am

Hanzo wrote:You guys know all of this would equal in death, right?

Read the OP. Full tour and regurgitation are options.
Jayezox
---

Postby Licklash » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 am

1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why.It can be any animal, and you can be micro or it can just be able to swallow you even if it isn't in real life, it doesn't matter, just as long as you would be inside of it.

Moray Eels, I am so infatuated with them and fish in general. How soft, sleek and discreet!

Crocodiles: Lovely, squishy maws and captivating throats!

Through the mouth, and back out via regurgitation.

Cock vore would be interesting, although I'm not quite sure about the details right now.

A Chihuahua. Hate those yappy things; they were bred to be eaten in the first place! A snake would be another good choice for a meal, they're easy to swallow and would make an interesting bulge in the belly.
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Akendolfr » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:11 am

1. Absolutely, without a doubt, I would choose a horse to swallow me whole. They may not be my favourite animal, but their maws are just incredible and I would just love to spend time inside one.

2. Probably a scenario which would result in me spending the most time inside the horse's maw, so while it were sleeping would be the best. Through the mouth and deep down into the stomach where I would either be regurgitated or digested. Regurgitated preferably as it would mean I could go back and do it all again.

3. Nope, just oral.

4. Any animal if it were micro, including horses :p
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:07 pm

1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why.
- I would happily let a snow leopard or a mountain lion swallow me. I really like big cats. They are so beautiful.

- I don't think I would be in a situation where I would be an unwilling prey :-D

- Soft vore, oral vore and anal vore. If anal vore, it would be with size difference. I like full tour and endosoma too.

- Yes, I would try anal vore. But only with size difference.

- As a prey, I can not answer this question.
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys
Been posting for a bit

Postby JettCabino » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:29 pm

1: Yes, Male Komodos and other monitor lizards, Male snakes, Male Crocodilians of all kinds, male herons, male storks, male pelicans, male owls, male penguins, male elephants, male cetaceans, male of any canines or felines, male iguanas and chameleons, male birds, reptiles, or amphibians or arthropods of any kind, male lizards, male sharks. Literally any male animal. Honestly, even carnivorous plants and fungi and bacteria.

1.a: I'm food, I don't get a choice ❤️

2: Willing vore, graphic Digestion, scat or cum disposal, fatal or reformation, but probably fatal.

3.Any male hole of any species or closest thing to it, and either stretchy pred with me as regular size or shrunken me to fit in any of them properly. I just become bodily excrement or seed.

4. None. I'd rather be their dinner, even for the tiny guys. Make em obese after destroying me.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion