Which animal would you get eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Which animal would you get eaten by?

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:01 am

1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why.
Maybe. A fox, a wolf, a dragon, a flying fox, a tiger or a cow. Because it's pretty and has a great mouth.
2. How would that scenario go?
I'd do more mouthplay than actual eating, but I could stay there for extended periods of time and I consider it vorish enough. Preferably macro but if it's big enough like very large horse size, then same size would be fine too. Although this is stepping into some kind semi-macro territory.
3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal?
Nope, never.
4. As an optional question: Which animal would you swallow whole?
Snakes because they're like big spaghetti noodles.
Kitsouille
???

Postby pendingdelete509h26b » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:55 am

1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why.

Hmm, now that is a really good question. My fave animals are horses (mainly ponies), orcas, snakes and dogs, my fave fantasy animals are unicorns, dragons and digimon, mainly Pegasusmon, Greymon and Garurumon. I would go ponies because they are so cute with strong personalities and I am too short to be around big horses.

2. How would that scenario go? Absorption, full tour, regurgitation, etc.

Probably be something after going for a ride and taking care of the pony before being swallowed. I wouldn't be digested, I'd be regurgitated whenever the pony wants to, and ponies are known for their stubbornness XD so I may be in there for a while.

3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal? Specify which hole and try to explain why.

Maybe unbirth as unbirth is my favorite type of vore, and if I could be a centaur and ponies and horses can unbirth, that would be my excuse to be born again.

4. Which animal would you swallow whole?

Something that would give me a good bulge in the gut. Probably a pony, dog or both XD.
pendingdelete509h26b
???

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 am

Kitsouille wrote:4. As an optional question: Which animal would you swallow whole?
Snakes because they're like big spaghetti noodles.

I love that answer. It makes me laugh.

I think a horse or cow would be best. Foxes. Dogs and wolves are iffy, mainly because I have one. They have long tongues that for a micro fantasy look like they'd be fun. It used to be some kind of cat or another, but their tongues are raspy, and every time my cat yawns within five feet of me I gag at the smell. Little shit likes to string one yawn after another in my face too. I yell at him when he does that.
2. How would that scenario go?
Like Kitsouille, mouthplay is where it's at.
3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal?
Definitely not if we're being anywhere near realistic.
I'm not a predator type so it's hard for me to imagine. The snake answer is really the best, but I won't steal it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:31 am

Not really a animal vore person, but I love the idea of frogs - running away like I was a fly and then zip! that nasty tongue darts out and grabs me and slowly folds me into its belly.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justin Bailey » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:36 pm

1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal?
-Definitely. Snakes are my top choice since they typically swallow prey whole anyway. And if we're going micro, frogs are also a top choice, and birds would be acceptable, I guess. I'm not so much into the idea of being eaten by most mammals for some reason, but if I had no other choice, I'd probably do it and enjoy it. Also, spiders actually. I'd really love to experience being wrapped up in web. There are probably some fish I'd like to be eaten by also, but I'd have to be able to breath underwater.

-I'd be swallowed alive and digested (hopefully mostly painlessly) to death.

3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal? Specify which hole and try to explain why.
-Nah.

-I'm not really interested in that, but if I had to choose, I guess I'd swallow a goldfish.
Justin Bailey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EatMeImIrish » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Oh, there are SO MANY animals I'd love to be eaten by! Whales, sharks, snakes, lions, wolves, foxes...and those are just a few off the top of my head. XD (Honestly, I could go on...)

As for if I'm willing or unwilling, it depends on my mood. But either way, I'm not gonna resist--I know my place on the food chain. ;)

Also, any creature who eats me is gonna digest me. After all, once I'm in their belly, my fate is to be their food and nothing more. :3

Oh, and only oral vore. :P
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

Postby zous » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:12 am

1. Most definetly a large snake. Be it green anaconda, south african rock python, reticulated python or huge boa constrictor. I choose these mostly because I like their colours. :)

2. My favorite scenario includes a sexy female spectator (prefferably a snake owner) who is watching as I willingly feed myself to her pet. The snake coils me up and squeezes me but non fatally and swallows me head first while the female spectator masturbates. I'm swallowed whole and alive and slowly loose consciousness inside the snake, then I'm digested and pooped out. The whole process is painless and pleasant but in fact the snake is just a "mean of transport" while the main source of arousal is snake's female owner feverishly pleasing herself as I gown down snake's gullet.

3. Only oral vore. Additionally the snake could swallow me feet first so I could see the snake's owner for a bit longer.
zous
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 am

Spiders, dragons, and generally snakes.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:39 pm

1. Definitely a female wild canine of some sort. Most preferably a wolf or fox. Has to show sapience.

2. Clean full tour. I'd like to be enjoyable all the way through while enjoying myself in a soft, clean embrace.

3. AV or UB where I am a toy, but not the predator's child. The predator has to do this to me or show me that she wants it. I don't want to hurt her.
Jayezox
---

Postby Redicicle » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:56 am

1a. Because while I might fantasize about willing or unwilling, I'd never actually go down willingly. I'd probably say one of the large Azhdarchid pterasaurs, several of which, according to the terrestrial stalking hypothesis, fed on prey between the size of a dog and that of a human. There's something about 18-foot-tall 500 lb flying killer stork reptiles that just makes them more impressive than snakes but less overkill than a T. Rex or some such.

2. Maybe it would regurgitate me... At 15000 feet? On second thought, maybe staying inside the creature is preferable, even if it means being digested.

3. No. Not with nonhuman animals.

4. No. I'm a vegetarian lol.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:55 am

User1100100100 wrote:1a. Because while I might fantasize about willing or unwilling, I'd never actually go down willingly. I'd probably say one of the large Azhdarchid pterasaurs, several of which, according to the terrestrial stalking hypothesis, fed on prey between the size of a dog and that of a human. There's something about 18-foot-tall 500 lb flying killer stork reptiles that just makes them more impressive than snakes but less overkill than a T. Rex or some such.

2. Maybe it would regurgitate me... At 15000 feet? On second thought, maybe staying inside the creature is preferable, even if it means being digested.

3. No. Not with nonhuman animals.

4. No. I'm a vegetarian lol.

Worst case scenario you could slip in its intestines before digestion starts and wait the flight out.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Biergesetz » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:28 am

probably a sea cucumber I never got their digestive system
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kharon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:39 am

1a. Preferably none. I think a great part of vore for me is that the pred should be sapient - perhaps because I'd want the pred to appreciate the experience beyond satisfying their primal hunger instinct, I don't know. I only really remember one feral-based vore pic that ever did anything for me at all, probably as an exception to the rule, so I guess if I've got to choose, it'd be something like that. Probably because of the circumstances of vore, actually - the contrast between sliding through a waterslide happily and then suddenly being inside the animal's stomach and doomed to digestion with only a moment's notice.
2. Well, I'd be eaten, digested and pooped out somewhere. That's how the digestive system works, doesn't it? :wink: (In all my fantasies, it certainly does.)
3. No thanks.
4. A snake! They'd look so similar coming out, heh heh. (And I also like Kitsouille's reason.)
Kharon
???

Postby dragonlover81 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:54 pm

1. In real life, no. I am not suicidal.

1a. Not necessarily a specific animal, but I would rather be swallowed whole than chewed or ripped apart.

2. Some sort of scenario that involves surviving the experience. Regurgitation I guess. Crocodiles hold their babies in their mouth for protection. It would be interesting if an animal could take that to the next level somehow.

3. Maybe unbirth.

4. I can't think of any.
dragonlover81
Somewhat familiar

Postby architectap12 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:00 pm

HORSES!!!!
architectap12
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:26 am

If you asked me this a couple of years ago I would've said snake hands down (as I often thought, 'if I ever were to feel low enough to off myself, I'd go sneak into one of those giant snake exhibits in a zoo') but after learning (warning for snake-vore lovers: the proceeding may ruin your lovely, snakey fantasies) that the way snakes work their way up their prey is actually by using their fangs to basically 'walk up' the body.. somehow I just stopped wanting any of that, not to mention I saw this one documentary of a guy and his team of researchers had developed a snake-suit that could withstand the pressure and acid of a snake so they could research what it would be like inside a snake (and I'm totally sure that was the only reason they made that suit, amirite?) but the snake wouldn't even eat the guy because he was still alive (and not even kicking, or resisting). So that fantasy is out of the question along with most of my vore fantasies.
Anything mammalian, reptilian or amphibian I could walk away from, without pain, I would absolutely love (whether it's a giant frog, snake, whale, komodo dragon, oral, anal, or whatever) but my favorite would probably be a giraffe so I could go on a long, warm, and fleshy journey.
Being that my realistic answer is unwilling though, I'm gonna say if I were forced to pick it'd be between a giraffe or a pelican. (Although if I had some kind of chemical in with me that could make them throw me back up I'd go in willingly, no problem). Like I said, I'd love that little 'journey' in the giraffe but I also love the fleshy pelican beaks and I'd love to just rest in one if I could fit ^-^
As for any creature I'd vore, I've been very tempted to go buy some little mice or something and vore the fuck out of them but I know that I'd hate to have any little creature suffer like that, and that no matter how much I might like feeling them in me, I know that afterward, I'd feel utterly dead inside (which is dramatic irony if ever I've fucking heard it). However I'm not really sure if it's true but if there are some smaller fish that really don't feel pain (and they have that commonly believed shit-for-brains fish memory) I'd love to try them ^-^
If they could somehow talk to me/I knew without a doubt that they'd want it, I'd vore any creature I'm capable of.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby linthia » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:38 pm

It can be any animal, and you can be micro or it can just be able to swallow you even if it isn't in real life, it doesn't matter, just as long as you would be inside of it.

If it will be like normal vore with a living prey ( me ) inside the stomach , same size or macro/micro , etc ... A cat , tiger , etc ... fox , wolf , horse , maybe . No in hard vore , just no . And an actually pred who can swallow me : snake . :3

Oral vore with a digestion , enjoy the nap lil' cat ...~

With a feline , unbirth , to reborn as a neko girl :D

A feline , fish , snake ( noodle like lamia ! ) , mouse ... because I'm a neko giiiiirl~! Puuur puur~ ! But ... poor animals :(
linthia
Participator

Postby Eznam » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:32 am

linthia wrote:Oral vore with a digestion , enjoy the nap lil' cat ...~

Would it poop you out after or absorb you though :3 ?

linthia wrote:A feline , fish , snake ( noodle like lamia ! ) , mouse ... because I'm a neko giiiiirl~! Puuur puur~ ! But ... poor animals :(

Since the oral voring them seems to bother, would you rather do another kind? Like unbirth.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby linthia » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Being absorbed ^^ and yeah , unbirth , with a cat , but macro/micro only ^^
linthia
Participator

Postby Eznam » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:10 pm

linthia wrote:Being absorbed ^^ and yeah , unbirth , with a cat , but macro/micro only ^^

Cats are pretty small to begin with :3 You could do it if you really tried.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion