Oops... I forgot. (accidental digestion)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Oops... I forgot. (accidental digestion)

Postby justinrpg » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:23 am

who else likes vore scenarios where a willing prey asks a pred to eat them (swallow him whole) and asks the pred to throw him out of the pred's stomach later before he digests, the pred agrees to do so, but the pred forgets about the prey in her stomach and ends up digesting him.

anybody else into this kind of scenario? if so, what are the variables in this kind of scenario?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Oops... I forgot. (accidental digestion)

Postby snivydaleaf » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:38 am

digest me please
Zeeekwinterpawz
snivydaleaf
New to the forum

Postby SwallowMe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:45 am

That is an interesting scenario; I haven't used it in awhile. I'm more partial to the pred, she swallows a guy, fully intending to throw him back up before digestion kicks in, but then she finds out for some reason he can't come back up(no matter how hard she works to throw him up, she can't), so the prey has to come to terms with being digested and the pred has to accept that she will digest him.

I also like it when the prey gets eaten without the pred knowing it, and the prey can't seem to get the pred to feel him in her belly, so she digests him without knowing.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDrifter » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:51 am

I like the initial idea... the pred forgetting it or falling asleep. The part that gets me about this are the many different ways the prey can deal with this. Panic? Reluctant acceptance? Submissive Arousal? Fighting? Giving in? So many ways to play it...

But I like 'SwallowMe's spin on it even better, because it involves both parties in dealing with the problem. Pred and prey doing everything consensually and having to come to terms with not being able to stop halfway? Very nice.
I once wrote a story where the pred was a lizard who was swallowing a curious friend. They only planed on going along to the waist and stop there. Then the lizard discovered that it really hurts his throat to push things back up. His friend feels really sorry for him as the lizard is working through tears to free him. Finally he whispers to him that maybe he would be alright with leaving via the backdoor... Then vore and gurgling ensues.
TheDrifter
New to the forum

Postby martyr » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:46 pm

I adore any scenario where unexpected digestion occurs. Pred, prey, or by some fluke an observer being unaware that digestion will happen, are all huge turn-ons for me. I especially enjoy full tour scenarios gone bad, where digestion isn't revealed until the prey comes out the rear exit.
martyr
Participator

Postby Gelus » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:52 pm

I've always been a fan of it, I particularly love it when something like the predator being so overly full lulls them to sleep, or they've got to do something with a lot of physical exertion and their body kicks into high gear looking for fuel~

The aforementioned scenario where a predator swallows and then finds out that they can't spit up prey after the fact is also a lot of fun, that's one I've played myself several times <3
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:26 pm

Gelus wrote:I've always been a fan of it, I particularly love it when something like the predator being so overly full lulls them to sleep, or they've got to do something with a lot of physical exertion and their body kicks into high gear looking for fuel~

The aforementioned scenario where a predator swallows and then finds out that they can't spit up prey after the fact is also a lot of fun, that's one I've played myself several times <3

Yep! Especially for me, when that physical exertion is sex. If you read the "University Vore" interactive on writing.com, there's a lot of this sort of thing, especially in the "and the TAs will play" path. It's female preds only, and thus practically female characters only. But it's pretty good!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Klintell » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 am

I've engaged in such RP scenario multiple times <33 Always imagining the lover either falling asleep and unable to be woken or intoxicated in some way and unaware of what their digestive system is capable of. <3
Klintell
Been posting for a bit

I've engaged in such RP scenario multiple times <33 Always imagining the lover either falling asleep and unable to be woken or intoxicated in some way and unaware of what their digestive system is capable of. <3
Klintell
Been posting for a bit

***Gah! Sorry for the triple post! Not a clue how that happened!***
Last edited by Klintell on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klintell
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:41 am

Any scenario involving digestion usually turns me on! But me personally, would be willing all the way. And would ask to be digested.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Imrhys » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:05 am

Gelus wrote:I've always been a fan of it, I particularly love it when something like the predator being so overly full lulls them to sleep, or they've got to do something with a lot of physical exertion and their body kicks into high gear looking for fuel~

Oh yes, love this! Of course I'm also a fan of even betrayal even subconscious betrayal, so the body craving fuel while the pred curls up into a food coma... ahahahahaha
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby TimObberon » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:15 am

This is one of my favorite comics about that. It's a little graphic...

Warning: Scat and other nasty things.

http://mindlessconsumption.com/You%20re ... UN!_1.html
TimObberon
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:08 am

I like this IF the predator is drunk/stoned/really crazy and really kind of careless and thoughtless about the whole thing, so that the prey's only chance for escaping what is hopefully already a horrible experience is dashed. Also want prey to be able to tell that the predator has passed out/gone to sleep so they know they are doomed because it really didn't matter.
blergle
---

Postby French_snack » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:12 pm

I haven't often written it, but accidental digestion can indeed be appealing. I once wrote a story on that basis: accidental / careless swallow, followed by inability to throw up. And therefore digestion, while feeling guilty. (F/m, human, micro, oral soft vore.)
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Hm,

I do recall some good stories like this, but intentionality matters to me. For me, the supreme turn-on is the surrendering of one's life to the other. Forgetfulness and regret seem to take away from the worthiness of the pred, whereas I like it when she is worthily worshipful.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedTornado » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 pm

I actually like this idea a lot, though I haven't had the chance to use this scenario in a Role-Play before.
RP Seeking Thread : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30400
RedTornado
Participator

Postby Filan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 pm

This can be a fun idea with and without reformation. With reformation you have the fun of the pair arguing "Damnit you digested me again"
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby C-B-A » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:09 am

I prefer when the pred eats the prey and enjoyed them digesting in there belly, but this situation is appealing to me sometimes, so yes, I will have to say I do like it.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:56 am

I actually think this is a pretty cute scenario. Like they promise to let them out in the morning and, oops, looks like they didn't quite make it.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion