Oops... I forgot. (accidental digestion)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Oops... I forgot. (accidental digestion)

Postby SizzleAndMelt » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Unplanned digestion is always a pleasant surprise to me. :lol:
I really like hugs ◆w◆
I think people should all hug more often
☆☆☆
My seeking RP thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=42152
SizzleAndMelt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Superblah » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:41 am

justinrpg wrote:who else likes vore scenarios where a willing prey asks a pred to eat them (swallow him whole) and asks the pred to throw him out of the pred's stomach later before he digests, the pred agrees to do so, but the pred forgets about the prey in her stomach and ends up digesting him.

anybody else into this kind of scenario? if so, what are the variables in this kind of scenario?

I honestly hate this in all forms. I prefer to be eaten by someone who will enjoy me, if they don't want to actually digest me, then I digested for nothing. An unwilling prey has nothing left of her life except to desperately cluch whatever last bit of emotion she wants to feel, and for me, pleasing my predator is the only thing that makes the terrifying concept of losing my life seem purposeful instead of meaningless.
Superblah
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:47 am

Great idea for a scenario, unfortunately theres not that much accidental digestion content. Would love to rp that though in a setting where the prey doesn't know the outcome yet
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:20 pm

I've liked a few stories like that but only when the predator was really blasé about it and sort of shrugged it off with an "oops" and no further worry.
blergle
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion