What excites you most about vore - physical or emotional?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Is it the physical or interpersonal aspect that excites you most?

It's the physical part of vore I like the most!
28%
I like it most for the emotions, or the relationship between pred and prey.
59%
There's something else I like most, and I promise to explain it below!
13%

Total votes : 69

Re: What excites you most about vore - physical or emotional

Postby Zuleika » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Emotion, though I say that with the stipulation that the physical is still titillating and delightful. While the emotion CAN thrill without the physical, the reverse is not true for me. If there's no sense of person or purpose, the physical is just mechanical and completely uninteresting.
Zuleika
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dannekoon » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Suppose I would have to say both the physical and the emotional. The physical part of vore is great but without some sort of build up and some bonding with my prey it just becomes a very dull experience. Prey shows up, I eat prey, end of. Not really much to enjoy there. Whether I interact with a willing or unwilling prey I much would rather play round and explore different kinks before finally getting down to the climax of the evening. I've always loved the foreplay more than the climax. Would be a waste of good prey not to let them have their fun as well as mine :v
Dannekoon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Primalhunter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:31 am

Physical Gore

Real animal gore
https://i.imgur.com/Hv9p52T.jpg
Primalhunter
New to the forum

Postby EldritchWriter » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:25 pm

EldritchWriter wrote:I picked the third option, but I'm too lazy to explain, so I broke the promise. ^^;

Promise breaker! :lol:
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Nothistime552 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Emotional. While the physical aspects of vore are great, it just doesn't have as much of an effect on me without the buildup and the formation of a bond between pred and prey; whether it be a long history or a simple gesture at the start of a story. I just can't enjoy a story as much without having at least some allusion to the how and the why. Every bit of feeling; from affection to arrousal, from surprise to fear, and from pleasure to pain all serve to better immerse me into the story. Details and buildup provide purpose, and purpose provides impact.
Nothistime552
New to the forum

Postby dragonlover81 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 pm

Both together is better than either alone.
dragonlover81
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 am

I picked the third, because in most scenarios the physical and emotional are inseparable.

Though if I had to pick just one, it'd probably say emotional. I can totally see myself being aroused by being in the perfect round belly of a really sexy woman that I didn't know, but emotional connections of any kind just add so many more layers to it it'd be a shame without them.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jamjo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:22 am

Artemis wrote:This question seems a bit unfair to me, because without the physical side it would literally not be vore.

That being said, I would rather just not do vore if I couldn't have both. Vore without the physical aspect isn't vore at all and vore without the emotional aspect is just... boring! Who wants to eat or be eaten by someone who just doesn't care and is apathetic about the whole thing?

...Don't answer that. The answer is: someone else ;o

Some people here seem to misunderstand. The way I see it at least, the key word of the question is "most" important. And not at all a "one or the other" or "would you be able to like one without the other" types of questions.
I feel like the OP may really want to add to his post that "less important =/= unimportant or irrelevant" or something similar xP
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 am

jeez that's a tough one, especially since i have a strong emotional connection to the physical aspects! on one hand, the purely physical sensations (at least as far as i am able to imagine and experience them) are really appealing all on their own. the feel of swallowing, being full, belly rubs, even just eating meat sometimes, are all nice to experience. not to mention the visuals, even without context. i don't always have to imagine a particular story or background to vore imagery in order to enjoy it. same with imagining the things that only exist in fantasy, like the squirming or muffled cries of prey. it really plays to all five senses. ...but the reason i like vore specifically, and not just belly stuffing on its own, is more internal than external, i guess. i like how primal it is, i like the interaction of predator and prey, and i like the thought of "vore play" even without being able to physically accomplish it (since it's kind of impossible anyway). there's something really nice about letting go, giving in to animal instincts, and acknowledging one's inner predator that has always appealed to me. and i don't think vore would be vore without also acknowledging the prey, in whatever fashion i see fit, because that's what sets "vore" apart from just "eating stuff".
sooo while i have a really physical approach to vore, the reasons for me liking the physical aspects of it are based on emotion? good job making me think. :lol:
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion