Who should digest you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who should digest you?

Postby Leifkin7 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm

While I'd love to be digested by anyone who was willing to gulp me down, Garrus Vakarian would be my number one favorite person to melt away inside. However, if my imaginary female turian wifu was created in anyplace outside of my head, she would beat him out. Other characters that I'd gurgle away inside include miranda dragon, many nagas, mordin, lugia, anthro sharks, anthro deers, and many more...i love digestion
Leifkin7
New to the forum

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:56 pm

So many - well in real life vore it would have to be Emma Watson. I would happily let her take my life and eat me for real. I would love her to digest me, whole, bit by bit or whatever. I would happily become any part of her and be any waste by product. Obviously, I like the idea of becoming her shit, mixed with other meals she has previously eaten. I would like to start out a hard log, giving her something to push for and have the close tight feeling, but with the latter becoming a lighter brown and more sticky. Of course if she was to eat me, a large quality of me would come out of her bum hole as turd and so I am sure different types of shit will leave her body. Becoming her puke I would never dismiss, but of course would wish her to enjoy me and digest me as normal.

On a less extreme case, I would love to watch Emma Watson, slaughter, eat and shit out a whole chicken.

Laura Aikman - Bluestone 42, The Job Lot etc...another one I can only beg to become her bowel movement. Perhaps both of them can meet up to spit roast me and as they eat me watch them both shit me into a rather large bucket :)

I like the idea about being poo for one of my friends. This would include becoming poo for her teenage son. Them coming back hungry after a country walk, having a mother and son meal with me the as a roast. I am only into female vore and grosses me out thinking of being eaten, digested and turned into male poo. However, still that in mind, digesting inside him, giving him my energy and providing him nourishment, would be nice. Fat logs, with digested vegetables mixed in sliding out of his bum hole, smelling the room out and having his warm pee, spray all over my new matter from his penis. Finally, his mother defecting the rest of me from her bum hole leaving a lovely plie of brown stench of a pile mixed with pee.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:30 am

^Someone went all out. Lol

OT.Phase 3 noodle or Mikasa from AoT. If i wanted to be digest by an irl person it'd be jennette mccurdy or scarlett johansson.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby MajinCell » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Off the top of my head: Any favorite Chloe Creations giantess of mine (especially Chloe in her turquoise thong bikini or a black gown dress or any right kinky outfit, Maxine in her blue metallic bikini or a lace dress from "Female Exterminators", Diana in a black pvc dress or bikini or a catsuit, Angelique in the right kinky outfit like a red catsuit or pvc jumpsuit, Maliyah in her red skirt + pink bra bikini or the right kinky outfit, Lux with raven hair in her red dress but barefeet, Rebecca in a pvc bikini or something, along with several others)

Mega Girl from JCalin's "World's Biggest Problem" video or something?

Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters (in a bikini)?

Serpentina from Power Rangers Mystic Force?

Lucy Liu maybe?

Any sexy female pred in general that's human or humanoid in appearance? And being real, imagined/hypothetical, or from fiction is irrelevant to my liking lol.

:D

(oh and no scat for me, please, i'm more into buu or cell-style absorption or being stored into her body... but if she must defecate, it will be implied/off-screen and the only thing that's allowed to show is the pred herself on the toilet struggling in a sexy way and then after she's done, the screen fades to black)
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:12 pm

EdibleCutie wrote:Jennifer Aniston, but only in her role from Horrible Bosses. After the scene where she ate all that wiener shaped food, she could get me to do anything.

I've always thought Jennifer Aniston was attractive and pretty for an actress, but never thought about having her or the majority of any RL female actresses in my vore fantasies at all. But after doing google image search on this character she's playing from that movie which I never seen (but now I want to see it just to see what you're seeing), now I think i'm considering adding your idea to mine.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VorishAB » Fri May 01, 2015 5:33 am

Any cute cuddly adult baby girl who enjoys the warm mushy feeling of the end result in her diaper. I'd love to be snuggled against her cute behind and give it a warm squishy hug. :)
VorishAB
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2tonediamond » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Any cute innocent looking girl generally would be just perfect for me. Someone who had a unique idea of where to dispose of me afterwards is a huge plus..
Certified by the state of idaho's step sister
2tonediamond
Been posting for a bit

Postby CanidSerpent » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 am

I'm in the minority here since I've never been keen on RL female vore, or female vore in general (when it's more about sex than vore at least.)

I think the closest (specific) idea of my perfect predator comes in the form of Cho'Gath from League of Legends

http://imgur.com/gallery/nRWhyFN

Something big, nasty and monstrous with an insatiable appetite. Of course, it also helps that Cho'Gath's ult revolves around devouring enemy champions and minions. :wink:
CanidSerpent
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miridium » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:51 am

I could think of a few but I'd definitely want my pred to be pregnant whoever she may be. That way I know my body would go to good use.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:05 pm

CanidSerpent wrote:I'm in the minority here since I've never been keen on RL female vore, or female vore in general (when it's more about sex than vore at least.)

I think the closest (specific) idea of my perfect predator comes in the form of Cho'Gath from League of Legends

http://imgur.com/gallery/nRWhyFN

Something big, nasty and monstrous with an insatiable appetite. Of course, it also helps that Cho'Gath's ult revolves around devouring enemy champions and minions. :wink:

I do have to agree with Cho Gath honestly, I personally though would favor Kha' Zhix from the same game, think about it, it took the ultimate predator to take me down

Pic of Kha Zhix https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sit ... QtQGtDM%3A
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby FSRV » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:13 am

My preference are female human preds, so any female humans that I find attractive goes. Top of the list would include my ex and some other female friends, though if I pick known figures it would be:

Real Life:
-Kate Upton
-Katy Perry
-Alex Morgan
-Julie Johnston
-Taylor Swift
-Emma Watson

(Beyond the first three, it's not really in order.)

Fictional:
-Shego from Kim Possible
-Elsa from Frozen
-Elizabeth from Bioshock
-Lara Croft from Tomb Raider

(Also not in order)

There might be others but none that I can pull off my head right now :D
FSRV
New to the forum

Postby GDFauxtrot » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Hmm, there's quite a few. :gulp:

- I would love all kinds of Pokemon to eat me, but if I had to pick one, then I would say Goodra. (Or Charizard... dat belly tho.)
- I noticed a few people said MLP characters - thanks for reminding me. I would love it if Princess Luna had her way with me.
- Generally, any fat furry character I would love to be eaten by. (Promise me they won't hold back! :D )
- I love the thought of a feral creature with some sort of sac to hold me in. Anything from a large yet non-menacing spider to a goo monster to the Barnacles from Half-Life. (Bonus points if they have some aphrodisiac-like and/or paralyzing venom to inject me with beforehand.)
- This may not count as digestion by a few people, but being messily anal vored by a large, real-life creature (elephant, horse, cow, etc) would be a very preferable way to be digested. -w-
Link to my vore game(s) thread. <w< You know you want to.
GDFauxtrot
New to the forum

Postby swadish » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:40 am

swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby mugel90 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:37 pm

GDFauxtrot wrote:Hmm, there's quite a few. :gulp:

- I would love all kinds of Pokemon to eat me, but if I had to pick one, then I would say Goodra. (Or Charizard... dat belly tho.)
- I noticed a few people said MLP characters - thanks for reminding me. I would love it if Princess Luna had her way with me.
- Generally, any fat furry character I would love to be eaten by. (Promise me they won't hold back! :D )
- I love the thought of a feral creature with some sort of sac to hold me in. Anything from a large yet non-menacing spider to a goo monster to the Barnacles from Half-Life. (Bonus points if they have some aphrodisiac-like and/or paralyzing venom to inject me with beforehand.)
- This may not count as digestion by a few people, but being messily anal vored by a large, real-life creature (elephant, horse, cow, etc) would be a very preferable way to be digested. -w-

I could totally be anal vored by a horse. In fact I'd love it if I got to roleplay being eaten by a horse or a sexy centauress later haha. And like you said, it has to be very messy
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:29 am

MajinCell wrote:
EdibleCutie wrote:Jennifer Aniston, but only in her role from Horrible Bosses. After the scene where she ate all that wiener shaped food, she could get me to do anything.

I've always thought Jennifer Aniston was attractive and pretty for an actress, but never thought about having her or the majority of any RL female actresses in my vore fantasies at all. But after doing google image search on this character she's playing from that movie which I never seen (but now I want to see it just to see what you're seeing), now I think i'm considering adding your idea to mine.

She is at the top of my list for female celebs I want to be eaten by, I would not be able to resist her. I would give my flesh and bones to this women. I would love to defecate out of her..if ever stuck on a desert island with her, I'm a dead man..she's eating me lol
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 am

Tastymeat wrote: She is at the top of my list for female celebs I want to be eaten by, I would not be able to resist her. I would give my flesh and bones to this women. I would love to defecate out of her..if ever stuck on a desert island with her, I'm a dead man..she's eating me lol

mhm but be carefull what you whish for. with her strong yaw she might crush your bones before you even get pleasant thoughts from it. you know, like a crunchy tasty meal, like munching on chickenwing bones :wink:
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 am

jaykayeight wrote:
Tastymeat wrote: She is at the top of my list for female celebs I want to be eaten by, I would not be able to resist her. I would give my flesh and bones to this women. I would love to defecate out of her..if ever stuck on a desert island with her, I'm a dead man..she's eating me lol

mhm but be carefull what you whish for. with her strong yaw she might crush your bones before you even get pleasant thoughts from it. you know, like a crunchy tasty meal, like munching on chickenwing bones :wink:

haha, True... I would hope she would keep me alive for a bit, perhaps see another meal or two go before me. Just enough time, at least, to lust over her beautiful body. After which she can do just that..stick an apple in my mouth, rip me to pieces and sacrifice my body to nourish hers. Either way I would be a very lucky man to end up inside this beautiful women, no matter what it takes :D
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:14 am

i just imagined some celebs like jennifer would go lurking on eka and totally get excited by the art. i think she would start drooling and going like:
Aaaarrrrr, arrrrrrrr, gnarrrrrl
Christopher Walken would go like: Jaaaaarrrrrrr, Jaaaaaaa-rrrrrrrr
Penelope Cruz: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i like christopher walken:
Spoiler: show
i think he is smiling :)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:43 am

Cool well maybe if Laura ever lurks on here she will see my post lol.

So the ideal situation is where I am locked in a room with her, she is given a kitchen, bed, toilet, water and me. See how long it would take for her hunger to take over before she eats me :)

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Laura+Aikm ... 2kfm_c5vTx
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnsateAnsecesom » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 pm

I would love it to be a dragonness and to be pissed and shit out off her after as most of me have became a part of her
AnsateAnsecesom
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion