Willing, or unwilling?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prefer to be Willing, or unwilling?

Willing Pred, Willing Prey
28%
Willing Pred, Unwilling Prey
52%
Unwilling Pred, Willing Prey
6%
Unwilling Pred, Unwilling Prey
3%
Depends who/what the predator is.
9%
Depends who/what the prey is.
2%

Total votes : 89

Re: Willing, or unwilling?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:48 am

I`d have to pick willing pred/unwilling prey. While I like mixing it up every now and then with willing and reluctant stuff, the original sadomasochistic vore has and always will be my first way to go.
In my world, there is only the State. In Cordon 27, there is only one destiny for humans- to be eaten by Giants. In the end, I will be nothing more than prey.
minakotomoka14
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby stearwing » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:44 am

It doesn't matter to me, food is food.

I find the thought of unwilling preds to be a little funny, though. Why not just make yourself vomit or refuse to down the poor SOB in the first place?
stearwing
Been posting for a bit

Postby illirium » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 am

stearwing wrote:I find the thought of unwilling preds to be a little funny, though. Why not just make yourself vomit or refuse to down the poor SOB in the first place?
I like this category! Usually the way it plays out is with another character forcing the pred to swallow the prey and keep them down (typically this character would be another, more enthusiastic, pred, but in a particularly clever or convoluted scenario an especially "willing" prey could find some way to do this themselves). Another approach is for the pred to be physically unable to regurgitate the prey after swallowing them, despite wanting to do so, either because they just don't have this physical ability for whatever reason, or because they're too nervous or scared and don't have enough self-control as a result.

Having never tried to regurgitate food intentionally in real life, I don't actually know how difficult this "really" is, but... Well, vore (in most of its incarnations) isn't particularly realistic anyway. :P (Though internal consistency to make suspension of disbelief easier is certainly nice).

A third possibility is for the pred to lose self-control and give in to their predatory instincts when they didn't really want to do so, and then later regret it (once it's too late, of course), or for them to be put in a situation where they are conflicted; i.e. they don't really want to eat the prey, but some circumstance is making it difficult for them to say "no." Scenarios like this are probably "reluctant" rather than purely "unwilling," but can still have a similar emotional impact.

The appeal (for me, at least) is the inner conflict the pred feels in such a situation. If the prey is someone they cared about, it can also be a very painful and poignant moment... Which is not nice for any of the characters involved, but can be enjoyable for the right audience. :oops: It also touches on some of the same emotional dynamics that I think play a part in lots of other forms of vore -- playing around with questions of control (both over others and over oneself / one's instincts), the conflict between seeing someone as a person vs. your body / your instincts seeing them as just a meal, fear of death, coping with loss, and so on. I think for those who like touchy-feely vore, especially, preds who don't quite want to be preds can be a gold mine for interesting stories and scenarios. :P
illirium
New to the forum

Location: Quite possibly behind that totally inconspicuous mobile bush. Yes, the one with the periscope...

Postby RealZikik » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:12 pm

I've always liked the idea of willing prey but I've noticed how a lot more people into vore seem to prefer unwilling. That's part of why I started making content of my own.
RealZikik
New to the forum

Postby Erastus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm

my usual preference is willing pred/unwilling prey, but not always. it depends more on the scenario and my mood at the time, though, not so much on the pred/prey themselves. my preferences for those don't change much regardless of who's willing or not.
Erastus
Participator

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Garwood » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Usually prefer willing pred and un willing prey for the sake of eroticism, crying/fearful prey is best prey. Although Un willing pred and willing prey can be very funny, both unwilling is more funny than sexy unless its done really well. Both willing, is very nice too, almost feels romantic instead of sadistic. Context of situation is important not just what the willingness of either party.
Garwood
New to the forum

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 pm

I've had this happen in a couple of my stories, one which I've posted in my gallery here: "Duel of Drakes". (Insert blatant plug to check out the link in my signature below.) There, a dragon affected by feeblemind and suggestion spells snapped up the protagonist who had just saved his life, then recovered his mind shortly after. He was acutely embarrassed to have gulped down his savior, but Āenian dragons can't regurgitate because of the way their breath weapons work, except perhaps for some of the ones that spray acid. (He doesn't.)
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (3)

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion