Willing, or unwilling?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prefer to be Willing, or unwilling?

Willing Pred, Willing Prey
33%
Willing Pred, Unwilling Prey
47%
Unwilling Pred, Willing Prey
4%
Unwilling Pred, Unwilling Prey
3%
Depends who/what the predator is.
10%
Depends who/what the prey is.
4%

Total votes : 195

Re: Willing, or unwilling?

Postby Anomnity88 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:08 pm

it really depends on my mood. One scenario in my mind is a hot female (human) eats a willing female (human) prey, and then during the digestion process she becomes unwilling prey.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:04 am

I've grown toward willing on both sides. The prey can still be willing and partly do it for the thrill, still having that "what if" in the back of his mind. I've never been a fan of unwilling preds.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:25 am

I'm absolutely for the full diversity here. I find the idea of 100% willing prey and unwilling pred very cute:_)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Mawsome » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Might be a big on the dark side, but the way I see it, (at least in the situations I create) nobody wants to be eaten, given that being eaten is essentially the end of the line for the prey. However, there are voracious creatures out there that must consume to survive. Most, if not all scenarios I create involve people in a losing battle against being eaten by said creatures. I find that I give most of my scenarios a "realistic" tone, in that the predator overcomes the prey, the prey is then eaten and that's the end of that. Again, I get that this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I have found that despite this being a fantasy fetish, there has to be some realism involved, otherwise I can't get behind it.

The struggle between the predator trying (and eventually succeeding) to consume the prey, and the prey's attempts to avoid this, are the types of situations I prefer.
Mawsome
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:56 pm

I also love the mixed up scenarios. For example: the prey is willing, the pred is unwilling, but the prey insists so much to eat her and the pred finally agrees. But once the prey is eaten, or almost eaten, she changes her mind and prays the pred to stop, but he doesn't hear her... or does not listen to her.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:26 am

almost always unwilling.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StaticBlue » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:58 am

I always preferred a willing pred downing an unwilling meal. Probably something to do with the domination aspect. Seeing as I prefer fatal, it also makes more sense, seeing as my prey won't be coming out >:3
StaticBlue
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 am

I am fan of willing pred/unwilling prey in fatal vore, and unwilling pred/willing prey in safe~ Depends to mood though!
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Niama90 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:07 am

I like unwilling prey if it's just vore. But if it's sex then both are willing, until the vore part happens, then the prey goes from willing to unwilling.
I prefer fatal vore, but don't mind a willing prey for safe vore.
Niama90
New to the forum

Postby auric » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:06 am

The idea of prey struggling and then the intoxicating power of casually, subduing that struggling, is where a large % of the pleasure is at, for me.

But to add even more clarity: I think am right. I think right makes might -- not always, but in my case; and if nature gave me the might to eat them I have the right to eat them. I have warped morals -- I fully admit it -- and it doesn't make me budge one bit on them just saying that. I say things.

So when they struggle, or get self-righteously or entitledly angry or upset, or have narrow self-preservation in mind and fight for that reason, it just makes me ecstatic -- I think I'm right, they think they're right (they certainly put on a show of it), so everybody is happy... right?! :-D

No conquest in eager or indifferent prey -- BUT there is one exception. When you override the will of your prey with your 'spell' to make them compliant.

But personally I think it's all a spell: subduing prey, for example, may seem like superior 'might' but it is not brute strength, it is a sophisticated, application of just the right touch. This video explains it (jump to 6m 14s if it fails to jump) and listen carefully to what the muscle-man says!

I find people who don't like unwilling to either be dainty in their sensibilities or put consent on a pedestal. They're not evil enough. Boooring. I've never liked giantess vore, but historians... I mean storytellers like french_snack made me love it! I've never liked hard vore and being a mostly straight dude I've never liked gay vore, but the_wolf made me love it!

Guess what. I've never, in the past 25 years of loving vore, liked consensual. It should be called snore-vore.
auric
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Lot of non-con fans in this thread. Thought I'd throw my two cents into the mix as someone for who willing is a must.

For me, consent is really important. Could be that I'm a fatal fan, and unwilling+fatal just seems like murder to me. Besides, willing pred/unwilling prey is usually pretty one-dimensional, and willing allows for a lot more flexibility with the scenario. In fact, it needs flexibility in order to explain why a person wants to get eaten and digested in the first place. Could be that most of the stuff on the portal is unwilling and I'm just kinda tired of it. Honestly, I think that part of the reason I like it is as undefined as the reason I like vore in the first place: I just do.

auric wrote:It should be called snore-vore.

I respect your right to like what you like, but this just seems like bashing other people's kinks.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby auric » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:48 pm

unzipsdick wrote:Lot of non-con fans in this thread. Thought I'd throw my two cents into the mix as someone for who willing is a must.

For me, consent is really important. Could be that I'm a fatal fan, and unwilling+fatal just seems like murder to me. Besides, willing pred/unwilling prey is usually pretty one-dimensional, and willing allows for a lot more flexibility with the scenario. In fact, it needs flexibility in order to explain why a person wants to get eaten and digested in the first place. Could be that most of the stuff on the portal is unwilling and I'm just kinda tired of it. Honestly, I think that part of the reason I like it is as undefined as the reason I like vore in the first place: I just do.

I see and take your point on flexibility, and glimpse the appeal of it. Personally I'd feel annoyed if prey were throwing themselves at me like I'm a vore rock-star. They'd have to be *really* good in how they approached me to get me to eat them when they were basically wanting it. An unabashed lack of self-preservation whatsoever creeps me out and gives me the willies (I'd like to analyse why... but can't be bothered :)). And for the record, I actually have a prey/sub side, and I'm no hypocrite; I actually 'want to not want it'.

auric wrote:It should be called snore-vore.

I respect your right to like what you like, but this just seems like bashing other people's kinks.

Oh come on. This is that 'is it tabboo' thread all over again, except this is just being indulgently thin-skinned. "Oh, i'm such a meanie, all shit on Robert because he's such a meanie". Paradise (here) is not a safe space. Not unless Eka tells me I'm wrong.
auric
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:31 pm

auric wrote:Not unless Eka tells me I'm wrong.

Funny you should mention that...
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby auric » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:35 pm

unzipsdick wrote:

Well, if I'm a jerk I'd say I'm pretty lightweight. Jerk.
auric
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eka » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:57 pm

auric wrote:
unzipsdick wrote:

Well, if I'm a jerk I'd say I'm pretty lightweight. Jerk.

Well. Don't.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Randomdude5 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:45 pm

I like all permutations mentioned in the poll....... I can't decide what my favorite is. I guess it depends on the situation.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Lorelei » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:18 pm

I clearly prefer willing pred and unwilling prey. Just the dynamic of struggle and of power and dominance and submission and humiliation. I also love it when the predator doesn't have it easy and has to make an effort to overwhelm his fiercely defending prey. This lazy boring quick push in (as it is unfortunately in many pictures and stories) is not my thing at all.
With Fatal it also makes more sense that the prey is unwilling, solely because of the instinct for self-preservation and does not want to die (although in my favorites it is not digestion but more an absorption). Of course also because of the beautiful bulges and impressions on the face of unwilling Prey when they fight back and squirm in the throat or stomach or other Vore throat (I like CV and UB or Tailvore) from the Pred that you can see from the outside.
In certain scenarios I can also love willing Prey very much if, for example, it is not fatal and for both parties it is more about enjoyment when devouring or a sacrifice for a divine or higher being and thus is more of an honor for the willing Prey.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby sndwchbtch » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:01 am

willing pred, unwilling prey is my preference. willing prey is also fun if there is something like hypnosis involved.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:48 pm

Unwilling prey is my usual jam. But scenarios where an unwilling predator is forced to eat unwilling prey can also be interesting. Just so long as someone is being sadistically controlling I'm happy.
blergle
---

Postby MrGrimlock » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:34 pm

Can go either way. Surprised semi-willing isn't on here anywhere.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion